Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

spoiled

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*WITHDRAWS NED SWORDFIGHTING PRAISE*

Nevermind yall, I just went sniffing around and word straight from the mouth of GRRM is that Ned was more of a brilliant commander than a brilliant swordsman, and that Jaime is one of the greatest to have ever lived.

I withdraw my entire argument. The man that makes the characters has spoken. Jaime would have snuffed Ned 1 on 1, Ned would have beat him on the battlefield
He maybe talking about the books or something. This is about the TV show only and on tv we see Jaime and Ned evenly matched. Ned helped Robert win the throne though battle and even Ser Barristan compliments his fighting skill. All we see from Jaime is him struggling agains't Ned and getting beaten up by a woman. Yeah he killed some Stark men but you would think Ned could take out 6-7 no name soldiers by himself too.

Last edited:

southsideblk

A D@mn Freshmen again
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
*WITHDRAWS NED SWORDFIGHTING PRAISE*

Nevermind yall, I just went sniffing around and word straight from the mouth of GRRM is that Ned was more of a brilliant commander than a brilliant swordsman, and that Jaime is one of the greatest to have ever lived.

I withdraw my entire argument. The man that makes the characters has spoken. Jaime would have snuffed Ned 1 on 1, Ned would have beat him on the battlefield

I was gon counter the earlier argument but this just shuts my argument down flat.:wow:

So basically one on one with Jaimie will body the Starks and damn there anyone else, but Starks win in military tactics. We need to get some deadliest warrior type shyt going on in here

Good find on that vid:salute:

spoiled

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to mention their lack of armor. That would have been their downfall. I would take any organized army in Westeros over the Dothraki. Skill and tenacity doesn't trump armor. Steel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> flesh
Dothrakis are based on the Mongols and they didn't have any trouble defeating the shyt outa Europeans with better armor

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
So I been creepin on Lena Headey's twitter n instagram cause i love that bish, and it seems like she's a pretty normal chick, and not an evil c*nty c*nt like she portrays so well in almost everything.

And this picture is awesome
BIK3xcjCQAEv5Ra.jpg

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
So I been creepin on Lena Headey's twitter n instagram cause i love that bish, and it seems like she's a pretty normal chick, and not an evil c*nty c*nt like she portrays so well in almost everything.

And this picture is awesome
BIK3xcjCQAEv5Ra.jpg
:mjpls:

:stopitslime: She needs to put up or shut up & get nude or topless on the show.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
It is known.....I rep Danaerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen. The blood of Old Valyria. The Dragon with the donkey. The Khaleesi with the cakes etc etc
:aicmon:
You lucky I got no beef with your house.

On another note: At that part where my man Jory got got. Dude was a rider. :to:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
It's #Wolfgang 100% but can anybody show me a scene iller than this from any season?

Once she start spittin at Kraznys in the Old Tongue it was over
"I am Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen of the blood of Old Valyria":ufdup:

As a fan of the show I don't think anything has topped that.