Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
The only one close would prolly be Barristan in his prime he was unfukkwithable, even now he like Jordan wearing the 45. In season 1 he told Meyrn Trant he would cut them nikkas down like cake and they fell back too....cuz they knew Barristan don't play no games.

yea i agree with that. now that i think about it didnt barristan win some jousting tourney when he was like 13 years old? thats how he got the name barristan the bold. yea id say he is MJ

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:lupe:
Promise? Just let me know if you can't answer...
In the episode, Varys is talking to Magiser Illryio, I didn't notice it before, but it was the same guy that Viserys and Daenerys was talking to... He mentioned that there was may still be one alive, but it didn't seem as if they were talking about Dany or Viserys.... Could it be? :lupe:

tee hee :lolbron:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Yeah, like I said, I didn't hear it. Just keep on watching, there is a lot that even book readers don't know about what is going on behind the scenes. There are still 2 more books before a lot of this crazy shyt is explored. It is an interesting conversation for a lot of reasons and you can try and dig up whatever theories you want from it, that is half the fun. It is a scene that goes over most peoples heads because upon first viewing they have no idea who the 2 people are, and the scene is never referenced again.
That's what got me hyped. I didn't recognize the second person in the corridor as the one that had been helping Viserys, so when I did, I went into conspiracy theorist mode. :laugh:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
yea i agree with that. now that i think about it didnt barristan win some jousting tourney when he was like 13 years old? thats how he got the name barristan the bold. yea id say he is MJ

that and the fact he was already KILLING established knights and bandits, read up on the War of the Ninepenny Kings, i don't think there are any spoilers there.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
quick question, gonna tag it in case but this isn't a spoiler at all more of something I must have missed in the first 3 seasons ...

Isn't it said that Rhagar himself knighted The Mountain? Considering the fact that other than Robert everyone seem to think Rhagar was a good dude, why would he knight Clegane who ended up being one of the most demonic individuals in the story?

edit: *Rhegar

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: at dude saying he didn't want to be spoiled and some of yall out here in 'lemme tease him' mode

sorry bad habit....us book readers been trolling its all in good fun....you musta not been around when everyone changed thier avis and sigs to House Bolton stuff the night of the Red Wedding.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
quick question, gonna tag it in case but this isn't a spoiler at all more of something I must have missed in the first 3 seasons ...

Isn't it said that Rhagar himself knighted The Mountain? Considering the fact that other than Robert everyone seem to think Rhagar was a good dude, why would he knight Clegane who ended up being one of the most demonic individuals in the story?

it was more of a favor to tywin than anything else. rhaegar wouldnt have been familiar with the mountain's deeds. he woulda had to take tywin at his word that the mountain was a great knight.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
sorry bad habit....us book readers been trolling its all in good fun....you musta not been around when everyone changed thier avis and sigs to House Bolton stuff the night of the Red Wedding.

Nah, I actually avoided any and all GoT threads because I hadn't read the books for reasons just like that. Probably are a lot of others that are the same, this thread could be doubling its numbers if people wouldn't try to be slick all the time. I know sometimes stuff slips by accident including from myself and there is also a lot of borderline shyt (like discussing Oberyn Martell before the season starts), but damn lets not let this thread go from rafters status to bushes status because of all the teasing and exclusion

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

He was coerced into knighting Clegane by Tywin, so he could have a henchman that was kinda above the law

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

it was more of a favor to tywin than anything else. rhaegar wouldnt have been familiar with the mountain's deeds. he woulda had to take tywin at his word that the mountain was a great knight.
This, plus Kings Landing seems like a pretty corrupt place. Doesn't seem like one needs to be particularly chivalrous to be knighted.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
This, plus Kings Landing seems like a pretty corrupt place. Doesn't seem like one needs to be particularly chivalrous to be knighted.

word just slide a couple gold dragons under the table and littlefinger can make it happen for u :obama:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:stopitslime: at dude saying he didn't want to be spoiled and some of yall out here in 'lemme tease him' mode

well my recollection was from the book where I seem to remember that convo being more 'meaty'. plus, what he (Scott) said, made me think he was onto something... (probably the reason Obarth posted the :whoa: as well)

after you commented, I rewatched it, and saw nothing was there. one interesting thing I noticed was Varys seems to use a very different voice in that scene