Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
My nikka ! I'm on it...you and Jax be having me rollin with this smileys :russ:
:salute: but......
ibcYoglrKXpYPI.png

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:jawalrus: Can I just say in a non-pedophile way, that this is the best I've seen Arya look.

:damn: Why is their 2 Aryas in that Gif?

Gilly is actually a model

HANNAH-MURRAY-at-Dark-Shadows-Premiere-in-London-3.jpg

hannah-murray-and-vogue-uk-gallery.jpg

14l5v1x.jpg
:ohhh: Well, that explains why she looks better than the rest of Craster's Daughter-wives.

:youngsabo: Ya'll still wanna choose Lord Frey's Daughters & Granddaughters over Craster's Daughter-wives?

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And when Tywin sends his ass to bed with no supper:

Joffery: "I am THE KIIIINNNG!!!!:damn:"

Tywin: "Any man who has to say I am the king is no true king:mjpls: :camby:"

if you didn't know tywin ran shyt @2:22 let you know what's up. everyone at that table gave a collective "oh shyt this little m'fer done fukked up now"

Daps
What's good Brehs I started a rematch this weekend starting from season 1 it's funny looking back cause obviously you know how bad shyt gets for some characters but still it's hilarious couple of things that crossed my mind watching season 1

Let's be honest Jaime would have given Ned Stark that work if they would have fought Jaime was top 5 swordsman in the realm that honor would have done Ned no good lmao

Catelyn Stark has and always been a HUGE bytch disgusting how she treated Jon Snow when Bran fell out window and to be honest The red wedding doesn't look so bad:yeshrug:

Ned Stark should get more shyt for the way he allowed Catelyn to treat Jon Snow he supposed to check her wife or not

You don't realize how many people are never going to see each other again and that's some real life shyt Ned promised Jon when they see each other again he would tell him all about his mother:sadbron:

I'm 99% sure Rhaegar and Lyanna are Jon Snow parents just looking at Neds facial expressions when Robert is taking about Lyanna and the woman he "allegedly" had his b*stard with he has the :usure:Face the whole time lol

Danerys changed ALOT since the first season it's almost like looking at two different people now

Robert Baratheon shytted on Jaime every chance he gets lmao

I'm on episode 5 now I'll post as I go along

:childplease:

Don't get me started on the Ned/Jamie debate, this shyt will reach 300 pages before the season starts. I'll just say that Jamie best be glad he met an old washed up Ned, otherwise Ned woulda sent him to meet his moms with the quickness. :mjpls:

Regarding Ned letting Cat shyt on Jon, I think we all agree Ned was withholding the truth surrounding Jon's mother (and most likely father), so he probably was too conflicted to set her straight.

I didn't hate Cat as much until y'all got to me...now I'm like: fukk that bytch, rest in piss :pacspit:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I feel where you coming from and the jay-z comparison is hilarious I don't agree with it I think Jay earned the title but that's a debate better served for the booth lmao lets not get shyt twisted Jaime sword skills are not up for debate he was recognized as one of the greatest swordsman of the realm Ned was a great warrior and I'm sure he was a great general but one on one combat?:Rudy:

Barristan Selmy
The Mountain
Jaime Lannister
Khal Drogo
Robert Baratheon
Stannis Baratheon
Ned Stark

I think that's the top warriors in westeros during season 1 I'm sure
I'm forgetting someone

Ned fought Arthur Dayne and lived to talk about it.

tumblr_lk36loX7UX1qj8q3to1_1280.jpg

Ser_Arthur_Dayne_by_henning.jpg

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Finally talked one of my boys into watching this
Sad that hes the 1st
Everyone else is already either watching it
or claims to be too busy to smh​

southsideblk

A D@mn Freshmen again
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:childplease:

Don't get me started on the Ned/Jamie debate, this shyt will reach 300 pages before the season starts. I'll just say that Jamie best be glad he met an old washed up Ned, otherwise Ned woulda sent him to meet his moms with the quickness. :mjpls:

Regarding Ned letting Cat shyt on Jon, I think we all agree Ned was withholding the truth surrounding Jon's mother (and most likely father), so he probably was too conflicted to set her straight.

I didn't hate Cat as much until y'all got to me...now I'm like: fukk that bytch, rest in piss :pacspit:

To be honest breh, I'd even put my money on Jon or Robb besting Jaimie. Mostly because them Starks seem to approach a battle with caution and a plan, Lannisters, especially Jaimie seem to approach a battle with arrogance all while leaning against their influence and money.

Put a hungry young swordsman with natural skill like Jon through training and I think he would embarrass Jaimie. (Just my opinion)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
To be honest breh, I'd even put my money on Jon or Robb besting Jaimie. Mostly because them Starks seem to approach a attle with caution and a plan, Lannisters, especially Jaimie seem to approach a battle with arrogance all while leaning against their influence and money.

Put a hungry young swordsman with natural skill like Jon through training and I think he would embarrass Jaimie. (Just my opinion)
Whoa whoa whoa....now Im all about Lannister bashing, but Jaime was named to the kingsguard at age 15 while Robb and Jon were still hitting eachother with wooden swords in Winterfell. Jaime is well established as one of the best prior to losing his hand. Jon and Robb have no point of comparison

southsideblk

A D@mn Freshmen again
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Whoa whoa whoa....now Im all about Lannister bashing, but Jaime was named to the kingsguard at age 15 while Robb and Jon were still hitting eachother with wooden swords in Winterfell. Jaime is well established as one of the best prior to losing his hand. Jon and Robb have no point of comparison

Yea, and not every person who could best Jaimie is on the kings guard so I don't see your point. Tywin already showed he would put nikkas on the kings guard for various reason, so it's not like all them are the elite if the elite, same with the nights watch.

Lord commander was already grooming Jon to lead, Jaimie wind up being beaten, captured and held prisoner by Robb.

Jaimie was confident he could clown Brienne, and Ned...he failed. Jaimie considered Brienne and Ned weaker fighters, look where that got him. Like, I said, put Jon and Robb through training I think they would school, Jaimie.

That's your opinion and that's cool, this is my opinion. :yeshrug:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Yea, and not every person who could best Jaimie is on the kings guard so I don't see your point. Tywin already showed he would put nikkas on the kings guard for various reason, so it's not like all them are the elite if the elite, same with the nights watch.

Lord commander was already grooming Jon to lead, Jaimie wind up being beaten, captured and held prisoner by Robb.

Jaimie was confident he could clown Brienne, and Ned...he failed. Jaimie considered Brienne and Ned weaker fighters, look where that got him. Like, I said, put Jon and Robb through training I think they would school, Jaimie.

That's your opinion and that's cool, this is my opinion. :yeshrug:

breh, Jaime is a prodigy with the sword. If you were on the kingsguard you were beyond legit, and he was the youngest ever. He's Lebron status

southsideblk

A D@mn Freshmen again
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
breh, Jaime is a prodigy with the sword. If you were on the kingsguard you were beyond legit, and he was the youngest ever. He's Lebron status

Not once did state for a fact that Robb or Jon could take Jaimie, I said if they got put through training I think they could...if you don't think its possible, that's cool breh...that's the whole point of fantasy.

Jon out there dealing with the killer weather, giants, wargs, wights, wildlings, white walkers...the kings guard ain't seeing none of that action. So yea, in my opinion...once again with training Jon will be considered a better swordsman.

In the show, Jaimie has been fought to a stand still by Ned, and beaten by Brienne, I'm just stating facts breh. Prodigy or not, every great warrior has their day and can lose at anytime (in life and fantasy). Look at Drogo, Robert and the Mountain.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
didn't Jamie directly challenge Robb to single combat when he was captured?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Finally talked one of my boys into watching this
Sad that hes the 1st
Everyone else is already either watching it
or claims to be too busy to smh​
its def a hard show to sell. prob reason why they first season relied so much on nudity

Meh, I don't think #DemThrones is hard to sell to folks. If you like Medieval Epic Fantasy, it's an easy sell. I'm pretty sure #DemThrones is the most popular TV show in the world. The biggest problem with the show is a lot of details & references will fly over your head, if you never read the books.