Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:bryan:If you a Littlefinger supporter, you must be a Drake stan.
Nah if you a Littlefinger supporter, you have a father figure in your life , unlike the Starks and Lannisters , lol support fatherless clans brehs. Littlefinger is nowhere a Drake like figure ask Roz, opps she got gunned up clap when she got off pocket. Littlefinger would be kliq'ed up during this era.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:bryan:If you a Littlefinger supporter, you must be a Drake stan.
Nah if you a Littlefinger supporter, you have a father figure in your life , unlike the Starks and Lannisters , lol support fatherless clans brehs. Littlefinger is nowhere a Drake like figure ask Roz, opps she got gunned up clap when she got off pocket. Littlefinger would be kliq'ed up during this era.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
These Dragons

"

:damn:They're so big now

:mjpls: are those supposed to bend the rightful king of the Iron Throne Stannis Baratheon into submission?

tumblr_mklo3xoa4d1r6zm9ao1_250.gif

Reign-of-fire-Dead-Dragon.jpg
:ufdup::jawalrus:.

Stannis will :cook: any one of them that dares to cross his path :win:, let that be a warning

tumblr_m6i5ml2jCS1ra2p9eo1_500.gif

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
These Dragons

"

:damn:They're so big now

:mjpls: are those supposed to bend the rightful king of the Iron Throne Stannis Baratheon into submission?

tumblr_mklo3xoa4d1r6zm9ao1_250.gif

Reign-of-fire-Dead-Dragon.jpg
:ufdup::jawalrus:.

Stannis will :cook: any one of them that dares to cross his path :win:, let that be a warning

tumblr_m6i5ml2jCS1ra2p9eo1_500.gif

They're not even done growing
468px-Arya_Dragon.jpg

Unless Stannis has sniper rifles and guns from Red Dead Redemption, that fire's funna burn his ass again
2a7hp35.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
They're not even done growing
468px-Arya_Dragon.jpg

Unless Stannis has sniper rifles and guns from Red Dead Redemption, that fire's funna burn his ass again
2a7hp35.jpg
Whats the difference between a dragon and Renly? Both think they are untouchable. Both are formidable armies. Both wanna destroy and conquer. Both are homosexual. Both are enemies of Stannis. Both can get got by a shadow baby.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Whats the difference between a dragon and Renly? Both think they are untouchable. Both are formidable armies. Both wanna destroy and conquer. Both are homosexual. Both are enemies of Stannis. Both can get got by a shadow baby.

:wow:

renly-clapping-game-of-thrones.gif

:myman:

tumblr_m8m4dp16zh1r9mxhh.gif

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps

whats the difference between renly and a refrigerator ?

a fridge doesnt scream when you pull the meat out :scusthov: