Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
aight this is getting to be too much :I

42 days 5 hours and 51 minutes till season 4

5014dd08f0b05.png

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:heh:
Negative, man. I never lusted over here. I merely pointed out that a pic they posted wasn't her.
I got more respect for a northern lady than that. :obama:

Khaleesi though? Open season. :shaq:

I just got done rewatching Season 3. She was looking SO GOOD.:ohlawd:. It's like she like she got finer as she gained confidence. I'm emotionally invested, pledge my allegiance, & to #StarkSet #WolfGang :salute::bow:. But she got me rooting for Targset :wow:.

When she takes the 7 Kingdoms, I hope she marries Bran or Rickon, just So I don't have root for 2 different sets.

Jards

All Star
Daps
nah joffery is just a sick ass psychopath. His pleasure comes in afflicting pain, rather than smashing random hoes. u dont remember when he was talking about raping sansa, when she dropped that first period :huhldup:
Joffrey's a fukk nikka but low key he's one of the most entertaining characters, especially with his dynamic with Tywin Lannister. His scenes with Tywin produce so much unintentional comedy cause he tries to boss up and Tywin just sons his bytch ass.

Joffrey's face when Tywin walks up the stairs at 1:30 is TV gold :russ:

Joffery: "So if I now wanted to attend a council meeting, I would now have to climb all the stairs in the Tower of the Hand? :dahell:"

*Tywin walks up the stairs

Tywin: "We could arrange to have you carried
jSK16VP7l0now.png
"

Joffery: "So ummm....tell me about the Targaryen girl and her dragons :whoa:"

Last edited:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
What's good Brehs I started a rematch this weekend starting from season 1 it's funny looking back cause obviously you know how bad shyt gets for some characters but still it's hilarious couple of things that crossed my mind watching season 1

Let's be honest Jaime would have given Ned Stark that work if they would have fought Jaime was top 5 swordsman in the realm that honor would have done Ned no good lmao

Catelyn Stark has and always been a HUGE bytch disgusting how she treated Jon Snow when Bran fell out window and to be honest The red wedding doesn't look so bad:yeshrug:

Ned Stark should get more shyt for the way he allowed Catelyn to treat Jon Snow he supposed to check her wife or not

You don't realize how many people are never going to see each other again and that's some real life shyt Ned promised Jon when they see each other again he would tell him all about his mother:sadbron:

I'm 99% sure Rhaegar and Lyanna are Jon Snow parents just looking at Neds facial expressions when Robert is taking about Lyanna and the woman he "allegedly" had his b*stard with he has the :usure:Face the whole time lol

Danerys changed ALOT since the first season it's almost like looking at two different people now

Robert Baratheon shytted on Jaime every chance he gets lmao

I'm on episode 5 now I'll post as I go along

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Let's be honest Jaime would have given Ned Stark that work if they would have fought Jaime was top 5 swordsman in the realm that honor would have done Ned no good lmao
:stopitslime:

Jaime would be missing more than just a hand if he went up against Ned. Ned's a viscious warrior and a proven kingsguard slayer. Kept his skills on the low.

"Speak softly and carry a big stick" -- Teddy Roosevelt

Jaime is best known for sticking his sword in an unarmed mans back. Should have lost his knighthood for that. He is the Jay-Z of swordsmen.....you tell people you are the greatest enough times and they start to believe you

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
:stopitslime:

Jaime would be missing more than just a hand if he went up against Ned. Ned's a viscious warrior and a proven kingsguard slayer. Kept his skills on the low.

"Speak softly and carry a big stick" -- Teddy Roosevelt

Jaime is best known for sticking his sword in an unarmed mans back. Should have lost his knighthood for that. He is the Jay-Z of swordsmen.....you tell people you are the greatest enough times and they start to believe you

I feel where you coming from and the jay-z comparison is hilarious I don't agree with it I think Jay earned the title but that's a debate better served for the booth lmao lets not get shyt twisted Jaime sword skills are not up for debate he was recognized as one of the greatest swordsman of the realm Ned was a great warrior and I'm sure he was a great general but one on one combat?:Rudy:

Barristan Selmy
The Mountain
Jaime Lannister
Khal Drogo
Robert Baratheon
Stannis Baratheon
Ned Stark

I think that's the top warriors in westeros during season 1 I'm sure
I'm forgetting someone

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
All around, the portrayal of Stannis on the show has been a bit more dark and evil while in the books he is a man just trying to do his duty as rightful king. He is quite funny as well, although the humor is very dry. I believe the intent of altering his character into more of an antagonist is to not confuse the general audience of who the protagonist is (Dany).

:ohhh: I thought House Stark was the main protagonist.