Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

southsideblk

A D@mn Freshmen again
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm on that True Detective wave on Sundays
2r4ub8j.jpg

:dwillhuh: Yooo, i heard good things about that show, ima check it out. I need a new detective joint to watch since luther is finished:to:

southsideblk

A D@mn Freshmen again
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You ain't up on True Detective?
2r4ub8j.jpg

Breh my cousin tried to put me on, but he described it like it was a first 48 spinoff so I was like I'm good. But I keep hearing from other people how gritty and deep it is, so it must be piff. Can I watch it on this HBO go ?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Would y'all fukk Jojen Reed's older sister, Meera? The first time I watched #DemThrones, it never crossed my mind. But having just rewatched Season 3 this past week, she can get it.:shaq:

:jawalrus: What y'all think about Gilly?

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Would y'all fukk Jojen Reed's older sister, Meera? The first time I watched #DemThrones, it never crossed my mind. But having just rewatched Season 3 this past week, she can get it.:shaq:

Breh... She's like 12. :wtf:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset

Would smash both of them and then cum on KellyC's new PA t*ts.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: Really, a guy who uses the bathroom sitting down is a threat ? Varys wishes he had the brains and cunning of the coli Father Figure. Littlefinger is a true good guy. He just doing what he can in shark waters. Too bad he doesn't have balls to get the job done.

that's one of the reasons why he's a threat, people sleep on him thinking that a dikk less dude can't do shyt only to find themselves caught up in some shyt. yes littlefinger is a smart dude but so is varys the only difference is that they have different goals, little finger is playing for personal gain and varys seem to be doing it for some other greater purpose.