Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
#StarkSet in here making nikkas mad :whew:
They call us insecure
dictator_laugh.gif

They want us to sit in a corner and pout because we lost some key players
260.gif

But they know that the moment the Northern lords first see a living Bran or Rickon they gonna be on some
1321.gif

They live for the now, we live for the future.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Not to mention she basically started the war by capturing tyrion at the inn, no one took more L's than her

yeah, but someone sent an assassin to kill her son (not to mention pushed him out a window. edit: not saying they're the same person). in retrospect, I guess you can blame her for believing LF's bullshyt. but at the time, I'm not sure how she should have done things differently. her and Tyrion's meeting at that inn was rather chance, and she acted on the info she had available to her at the time

Last edited:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
All we gotta do is get weird ass Joffrey out of the picture and LannisterSet is unfukkwitable.

Until them white walkers show up :merchant: hopefully that dragon glass or whatever takes those demons out the game.

I ain't sweating the dragons. The minute that inbred bytch shows up on westeros with dragons and a targerian (sp?) flag ever single person gonna remember the mad king and be like :camby:

She'll have to burn the entire island to sit her bony ass on the throne