Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
They completely skipped over the bread & salt guest rights on the show. I heard bookreaders all over the internet were upset about that.
They didnt skip it, they just didnt beat you over the head with its sacredness. Just something for people to bytch about really. They whine about "exposition" on the show and then whine about lack of exposition in this case. All the characters know guest rights there is no reason for them to have an extended conversation about it.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Cmon breh its a butterfly effect and you are ignoring the different layers. I can't write an essay on it or anything because I would have to go and rewatch the show and reread the books which takes too long, but off the top of my head Cat [last name omitted] releasing Jamie caused the Karstark to murder the two Lannister children. This caused Robb to chop off Karstark's head (the honorable thing to do) which erased a huge chunk of his army and forced him to have to go back to Walder Frey.

She is the tipping point for so many L's, it would take a long time to explain it all out. shyt, you can even argue that her trying to bottle up Bran's climbing and curiousity is what led to Jamie pushing him out of the window. That would be a big reach, but most other shyt is fairly direct.
:ehh:At the karstark part.But Cat gets unfairly shytted on.Robb really fukked up with the Frey shyt.:yeshrug:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Cat was also the one that cautioned Robb most about "prickly" Walder Frey

I don't remember if it was on the show, but she was on some straight up "Robb, make sure you ask for bread and salt" shyt.
no need to spoiler tag it...she did tell rob about the bread and salt on the show too
\
They completely skipped over the bread & salt guest rights on the show. I heard bookreaders all over the internet were upset about that.
yeah...she did actually...it was brief , but she did bring it up

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:usure:Can we talk about how suspect Joffrey is? How the fukk is he a 17-year old king & still be a virgin??

fuct up what that little homo did to Ros

rosdead.jpg

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
:usure:Can we talk about how suspect Joffrey is? How the fukk is he a 17-year old king & still be a virgin??
nah joffery is just a sick ass psychopath. His pleasure comes in afflicting pain, rather than smashing random hoes. u dont remember when he was talking about raping sansa, when she dropped that first period :huhldup:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

ATLien

DSGB
Daps
Reppin
S.W.A.T.S
targset dont realize they about to die out anyway, dragon or no. no man gonna take his woman's last name so the targ name is dead with dany. even if she has babies, their last name isnt gonna be targaryen. no medieval man gonna be like "iight baby we can name our son jojo targaryen" unless she has a baby with simp ass jorah. "jorah targaryen jr" :mjlol:

khaleesi gonna have to adopt a summer islander baby on some madonna shyt :dead:
unless Snow is really Rhaegar's kid :mjpls:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm currently rewatching episode 9 of Season 3. :russ: at Edmure Tully's facial expressions when Lord Frey is holding court & talking about his unattractive daughters & granddaughters.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Cmon breh its a butterfly effect and you are ignoring the different layers. I can't write an essay on it or anything because I would have to go and rewatch the show and reread the books which takes too long, but off the top of my head Cat [last name omitted] releasing Jamie caused the Karstark to murder the two Lannister children. This caused Robb to chop off Karstark's head (the honorable thing to do) which erased a huge chunk of his army and forced him to have to go back to Walder Frey.

She is the tipping point for so many L's, it would take a long time to explain it all out. shyt, you can even argue that her trying to bottle up Bran's climbing and curiousity is what led to Jamie pushing him out of the window. That would be a big reach, but most other shyt is fairly direct.

Not to mention she basically started the war by capturing tyrion at the inn, no one took more L's than her

She died knowing ned and robb are dead,thinking bran and rickon are dead, arya nowhere to be found and sansa married off to the lannisters. She watched her whole family crumble over some shyt she started