Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:stopitslime: Am I the only the 1 who is disappointed that Lena Headey/Cersi hasn't got Nude or Topless on the show, yet? Even in the series premiere when when Jamie & Cersi are fukking, a stand-in is filling in for Cersi because Lena Headey was pregnant at the time.

Randy Marsh

what seems to be the officer, problem?
Daps
Reppin
South Park
v0HGFe5
DEDICATED TO #STARKSET

ff5kd0.jpg
You aint dedicated shyt.

I see it now. well played, breh. :gladbron:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
:stopitslime: Am I the only the 1 who is disappointed that Lena Headey/Cersi hasn't got Nude or Topless on the show, yet? Even in the series premiere when when Jamie & Cersi are fukking, a stand-in is filling in for Cersi because Lena Headey was pregnant at the time.
You wanted to see her fukkin while pregnant? :wtf:

southsideblk

A D@mn Freshmen again
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I forgot who was telling me about Stannis telling the lords about king joffe joe think it was adam3000 or soundbwoy. But I just sat through episode 1 of season 2. Around 32 min, Robb walks into Jamie's cell to let him know that he knows about all the lannisters secrets. Yall know how Jaimie loves talkin shyt and playing head games, but I swear he looked like an amateur dealin wit Robb. Robb gave this nikka some mental judo that would have even made tyrion jealous :youngsabo:

Jaime says, "smart boy, what's wrong, don't like being called boy ? Insulted ?"

Robb replies with
"You insult yourself kings slayer, you've been defeated by a boy, your held captive by a boy, perhaps you'll be killed by a boy" all while grey wind makes his presence known, that scene had me like. :ohhh::wow::jawalrus::lolbron::obama: COT DAMN !!!!:whew:

if y'all can...go watch that scene, straight piff that will give you goosebumps. I really wish they kept his character around longer, I will never, ever buy into that "he had to die" bullshyt martin be talkin.

Are you brehs and brehettes even rewatching the seasons or is it just me ? I'm picking up on soo much shyt this time around...never even knew Ser Davos had his finger tips chopped off by Stannis for smuggling.:scusthov:...and Davos keeps them in a pouch strapped around his neck,:damn: straight leather face type shyt.

Oh shyt, before I forget @Don Drogo :salute:Preciate that my dude

Can y'all believe we 150 pages in and the season is still months away:myman: