Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
so who's depending on ifs now :leostare:
The future of the Starks doesn't mean anything to #Targset
1zdpysi.jpg

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I havent read these books so I'm probably completely wrong, but if you havent guessed by now the dude that writes this shyt is a classic troll. There's no way the good guys are winning in this story.
This thread is jokes lol.

The dragons and wolves are squabbling for real lmaoo. :russ:

The inbred lions are silent for once. :stopitslime:

They got me in the Crownlands instead of Dorne on that map. :ohhh:

#DorneisComing
Lannisters aint the only ones in Westeros on that pure bloodline tip :usure:

Dorne :mjlol:

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
I havent read these books so I'm probably completely wrong, but if you havent guessed by now the dude that writes this shyt is a classic troll. There's no way the good guys are winning in this story.

Lannisters aint the only ones in Westeros on that pure bloodline tip :usure:

Dorne :mjlol:

I read all the current books, George is definitely a troll. I've never been so mentally and emotionally abused by a book. :bryan:

Targs and Lannisters are one in the same on that inbreeding shyt but they fail to mention that lol. :scusthov:

nikkas are in Dorne, sir. :ufdup:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
#WesterossSet Join the new age brehs! We get to pick and choose the right people for Westeros :gladbron:. If I want my boy's Bran and Rickon and Sansa to live and wreck shyt I don't have to root for that demon child Arya or the boring as fukk Jon Snow or them crusty ass Tulleys (Blackfish can hang tho:whoa:) I ain't gotta be repping #LannisterSet neither, Pick a few people to run with like Jaime and Tyrion and we good breh, I don't need one side I can run with em all :blessed: I'll always have a backup. I can say fukk Stannis and his freedom of religion infringing on self but still root for my boy Davos Seaworth:wow: Greyjoy? I can say fukk the culture but can still ride for my girl Asha Greyjoy and my boy Theon "L" Greyjoy. Dorne? Let em come we'll feast together:eat:Free agents? I'll rep my boy Sam to. The Hound? He's good with me :salute:Brienne? I respect my masculine sword bearing queens :bow:.
But #Targset can go fukk themselves :birdman:Ya'll can keep them rag tag soldiers your thirsty simp ass general (You done fukked up :ufdup:) and your old ass man who obviously has some issues with not serving anyone, bytch ass traveled all they way across Essos just to be with Kelly C if that ain't thirsting fro some dragon p*ssy then I don't know what is or maybe the blood painter just doesn't feel adequate unless he's serving a drunk a crazy man or a bytch :ufdup: those dragons can go in the bushes too. Westeros doesn't need them monsters of death terrorizing the common man, old mother of dragon ass bytch ass bytch who can't even make her own path in this world and instead decides to do what her bytch ass brother was doing and wont even bother to listen to people telling her about her father bytch ass skank thinks she can control them beasts :pachaha:bytch you're just a human who can't even make your own destiny and youre gonna go and try and rule over a land you know nothing about? To the bushes with yah :camby:and if you ever do manage to make it to Westeros maybe we'll show you some leniency:yeshrug:we'll just strip and beat and flay you for the public to see and :pacspit: on while we roast your Dragons up for a nice barbecue :krs:you think that you're a queen bytch? You're just the daughter of a crazy ass bytch as daddy born from incest and brother of one of the biggest bytches to ever grace any form of media and a wannabee Khalessi :rudy: fukk around in these parts and see if all the other sets don't behead your dumbass :banderas:
Ain't no sets gonna step up to the plate:mjlol: