Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
How you get evicted out your crib and start throwing stones at the nikka fighting for blocks with buildings that make a killing?:dahell: It's not about why are y'all picking on us; there's literally no logical reason for #Starkset nikkas to have anything to say right now. You're arguments are either completely hypothetical or based on shyt that happened hundreds of years ago:skip: We're over here puffing our chests out because we're taking over armies and cities and we have dragons. Y'all outchea talmbout if this happens and if that happens we might could get a W finally:patrice:How you run Westeros now when you never ran Westeros before?:mindblown:

And let me ask y'all a question about your favorite argument you like to use: why didn't the three eyed raven take over the dragons last time?:ohhh:Bran's going to meet up with the three eyed raven to learn about his powers, right? The raven chose him and is based beyond the wall, so can we deduce the raven is biased towards the Starks?:ohhh:So why did that three eyed nikka let the dragons run amok the first time?:ohhh:Could he not control them?:ohhh:Do you have to be able to see what you're warging into?:ohhh:Do I have to keep going?:stopitslime:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
How you get evicted out your crib and start throwing stones at the nikka fighting for blocks with buildings that make a killing?:dahell: It's not about why are y'all picking on us; there's literally no logical reason for #Starkset nikkas to have anything to say right now. You're arguments are either completely hypothetical or based on shyt that happened hundreds of years ago:skip: We're over here puffing our chests out because we're taking over armies and cities and we have dragons. Y'all outchea talmbout if this happens and if that happens we might could get a W finally:patrice:How you run Westeros now when you never ran Westeros before?:mindblown:

And let me ask y'all a question about your favorite argument you like to use: why didn't the three eyed raven take over the dragons last time?:ohhh:Bran's going to meet up with the three eyed raven to learn about his powers, right? The raven chose him and is based beyond the wall, so can we deduce the raven is biased towards the Starks?:ohhh:So why did that three eyed nikka let the dragons run amok the first time?:ohhh:Could he not control them?:ohhh:Do you have to be able to see what you're warging into?:ohhh:Do I have to keep going?:stopitslime:

:whoa: i could dispute that whole last paragraph but it would border on spoilers.

and our shyt isnt based on what ifs, its based on whens. as in....

When Bran learns how to harness his powers :demonic:

When Arya becomes a certified killa :demonic:

When Rickon grows up and the rest of the North rallies behind him and Bran :demonic:

When Sansa...ugh..idk nvm about her :ld:

When all the Northern Lords decide to ride out for Ned's gangsta ass kids :demonic:

Targset may be winning out in Essos and i applaud them, especially since their interest dont conflict with ours, but nobody knows how well Dothraki, Unsullied and other people with no knowledge of Westeros or the winter will do on these shores. The only advantage Targset has is dragons, and from what the HBO special making it sound like, Khaleesi having some trouble out there controlling her people and her dragons.

:ufdup: dont throw shots at the kings of winter when winter is gonna cover your precious kings landing and icicles will cover your precious iron throne.

:camby:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
The entire dragon species already went extinct once. But the impending Targ reign is dependent on 3 new ones surviving :mjlol:

The Targaryen bloodline was one sip of wine away from being extinct too. We wish no ill will upon Dany, but she aint the answer she has done nothing but lose so far other than some dumb luck with the dragon eggs and a hidden ball trick in Astapor. King Of The North and Ruler Of The Realm Bran Da Gawd is the answer. And Stannis is the answer for that throne. Dany should go on a world tour as a public speaker. She could book all the middle school gyms in Westeros and make a good impression on the youth.:mjlol:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
#WesterossSet Join the new age brehs! We get to pick and choose the right people for Westeros :gladbron:. If I want my boy's Bran and Rickon and Sansa to live and wreck shyt I don't have to root for that demon child Arya or the boring as fukk Jon Snow or them crusty ass Tulleys (Blackfish can hang tho:whoa:) I ain't gotta be repping #LannisterSet neither, Pick a few people to run with like Jaime and Tyrion and we good breh, I don't need one side I can run with em all :blessed: I'll always have a backup. I can say fukk Stannis and his freedom of religion infringing on self but still root for my boy Davos Seaworth:wow: Greyjoy? I can say fukk the culture but can still ride for my girl Asha Greyjoy and my boy Theon "L" Greyjoy. Dorne? Let em come we'll feast together:eat:Free agents? I'll rep my boy Sam to. The Hound? He's good with me :salute:Brienne? I respect my masculine sword bearing queens :bow:.
But #Targset can go fukk themselves :birdman:Ya'll can keep them rag tag soldiers your thirsty simp ass general (You done fukked up :ufdup:) and your old ass man who obviously has some issues with not serving anyone, bytch ass traveled all they way across Essos just to be with Kelly C if that ain't thirsting fro some dragon p*ssy then I don't know what is or maybe the blood painter just doesn't feel adequate unless he's serving a drunk a crazy man or a bytch :ufdup: those dragons can go in the bushes too. Westeros doesn't need them monsters of death terrorizing the common man, old mother of dragon ass bytch ass bytch who can't even make her own path in this world and instead decides to do what her bytch ass brother was doing and wont even bother to listen to people telling her about her father bytch ass skank thinks she can control them beasts :pachaha:bytch you're just a human who can't even make your own destiny and youre gonna go and try and rule over a land you know nothing about? To the bushes with yah :camby:and if you ever do manage to make it to Westeros maybe we'll show you some leniency:yeshrug:we'll just strip and beat and flay you for the public to see and :pacspit: on while we roast your Dragons up for a nice barbecue :krs:you think that you're a queen bytch? You're just the daughter of a crazy ass bytch as daddy born from incest and brother of one of the biggest bytches to ever grace any form of media and a wannabee Khalessi :rudy: fukk around in these parts and see if all the other sets don't behead your dumbass :banderas:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
The entire dragon species already went extinct once. But the impending Targ reign is dependent on 3 new ones surviving :mjlol:

The Targaryen bloodline was one sip of wine away from being extinct too. We wish no ill will upon Dany, but she aint the answer she has done nothing but lose so far other than some dumb luck with the dragon eggs and a hidden ball trick in Astapor. King Of The North and Ruler Of The Realm Bran Da Gawd is the answer. And Stannis is the answer for that throne. Dany should go on a world tour as a public speaker. She could book all the middle school gyms in Westeros and make a good impression on the youth.:mjlol:

targset dont realize they about to die out anyway, dragon or no. no man gonna take his woman's last name so the targ name is dead with dany. even if she has babies, their last name isnt gonna be targaryen. no medieval man gonna be like "iight baby we can name our son jojo targaryen" unless she has a baby with simp ass jorah. "jorah targaryen jr" :mjlol:

khaleesi gonna have to adopt a summer islander baby on some madonna shyt :dead:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
negged me cuz the Starks stay losing :banderas:

that ether still burning :pachaha:

readin throuhg the thread like

NEWS_arya-stark-twins.gif

:heh:

:umad:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
#WesterossSet Join the new age brehs! We get to pick and choose the right people for Westeros :gladbron:. If I want my boy's Bran and Rickon and Sansa to live and wreck shyt I don't have to root for that demon child Arya or the boring as fukk Jon Snow or them crusty ass Tulleys (Blackfish can hang tho:whoa:) I ain't gotta be repping #LannisterSet neither, Pick a few people to run with like Jaime and Tyrion and we good breh, I don't need one side I can run with em all :blessed: I'll always have a backup. I can say fukk Stannis and his freedom of religion infringing on self but still root for my boy Davos Seaworth:wow: Greyjoy? I can say fukk the culture but can still ride for my girl Asha Greyjoy and my boy Theon "L" Greyjoy. Dorne? Let em come we'll feast together:eat:Free agents? I'll rep my boy Sam to. The Hound? He's good with me :salute:Brienne? I respect my masculine sword bearing queens :bow:.
But #Targset can go fukk themselves :birdman:Ya'll can keep them rag tag soldiers your thirsty simp ass general (You done fukked up :ufdup:) and your old ass man who obviously has some issues with not serving anyone, bytch ass traveled all they way across Essos just to be with Kelly C if that ain't thirsting fro some dragon p*ssy then I don't know what is or maybe the blood painter just doesn't feel adequate unless he's serving a drunk a crazy man or a bytch :ufdup: those dragons can go in the bushes too. Westeros doesn't need them monsters of death terrorizing the common man, old mother of dragon ass bytch ass bytch who can't even make her own path in this world and instead decides to do what her bytch ass brother was doing and wont even bother to listen to people telling her about her father bytch ass skank thinks she can control them beasts :pachaha:bytch you're just a human who can't even make your own destiny and youre gonna go and try and rule over a land you know nothing about? To the bushes with yah :camby:and if you ever do manage to make it to Westeros maybe we'll show you some leniency:yeshrug:we'll just strip and beat and flay you for the public to see and :pacspit: on while we roast your Dragons up for a nice barbecue :krs:you think that you're a queen bytch? You're just the daughter of a crazy ass bytch as daddy born from incest and brother of one of the biggest bytches to ever grace any form of media and a wannabee Khalessi :rudy: fukk around in these parts and see if all the other sets don't behead your dumbass :banderas:
Ain't nobody reading this shyt, nikka
2vt8kur.jpg

targset dont realize they about to die out anyway, dragon or no. no man gonna take his woman's last name so the targ name is dead with dany. even if she has babies, their last name isnt gonna be targaryen. no medieval man gonna be like "iight baby we can name our son jojo targaryen" unless she has a baby with simp ass jorah. "jorah targaryen jr" :mjlol:

khaleesi gonna have to adopt a summer islander baby on some madonna shyt :dead:
Run out of arguments and rely on last names, brehs

Think that the chick with dragons whose taken over kingdoms gives nary a fukk about the tradition of taking another man's last name, brehs

Ignore the precedent already in place in certain parts of Westeros that give women equal power, brehs

Continue to play this whole "she's a girl:scusthov:" game while relying on a preteen girl to become an assassin, brehs

You #Starkset nikkas need to learn the definition of giving up while you're behind:pachaha:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
2vt8kur.jpg

Run out of arguments and rely on last names, brehs

Think that the chick with dragons whose taken over kingdoms gives nary a fukk about the tradition of taking another man's last name, brehs

Ignore the precedent already in place in certain parts of Westeros that give women equal power, brehs

Continue to play this whole "she's a girl:scusthov:" game while relying on a preteen girl to become an assassin, brehs

You #Starkset nikkas need to learn the definition of giving up while you're behind:pachaha:

lets say khaleesi gets to the throne and rules for the rest of her life

who's her heir? :patrice:

who is she leaving in charge when she dies? :patrice:

who is the next targaryen for targset to stan? :patrice:

:mjlol: the next reynes of castamere only they dont know it yet. that tywin ether burns slow.

yea i know he fukked us up too but we aint eliminated yet :mjpls:

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
This thread is jokes lol.

The dragons and wolves are squabbling for real lmaoo. :russ:

The inbred lions are silent for once. :stopitslime:

They got me in the Crownlands instead of Dorne on that map. :ohhh:

#DorneisComing

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
lets say khaleesi gets to the throne and rules for the rest of her life

who's her heir? :patrice:

who is she leaving in charge when she dies? :patrice:

who is the next targaryen for targset to stan? :patrice:
2vt8kur.jpg

Let's act like the future of the Starks doesn't rest on Rickon. Bran is useless below the waist, pause:whoa:Arya might be a dyke and Sansa's gonna spread those legs for Tyrion da gawd eventually. If Rickon dies, you're fukked:umad:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
2vt8kur.jpg
Targset is just a delusional bunch :wtb:
I remember back in season one when a bunch of dumbass Targset and Starkset nikkas were talkin bout "I can't wait until the Starks team up with Kelly C so that they can take down the evil Lannisters :krs:!" Those are the people you're riding with :childplease:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
2vt8kur.jpg

Let's act like the future of the Starks doesn't rest on Rickon. Bran is useless below the waist, pause:whoa:Arya might be a dyke and Sansa's gonna spread those legs for Tyrion da gawd eventually. If Rickon dies, you're fukked:umad:

so who's depending on ifs now :leostare: