Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
That pic is mostly impressive because of the street it was on which is a major roadway. It is a metaphor for what the storm did to the region. shyt was waaaayyy worse in other areas. I was working in Iowa City that night and had to dig 3 employees cars out of our parking lot just so they could get home only 3 HOURS after the snow started. Winds were 70 MPH too.

I lived an hour away so obviously I wasn't driving in it and had to snag a hotel room across the street to sleep in that night. Walking in that shyt was like those nature documentaries in Antarctica with the emperor penguins guarding their eggs in a big huddle. It was the apocalypse. I barely was able to make it across the street walking without becoming physically exhausted. The next day there was nowhere to even plow the snow so they didn't even try to clear the streets. Just dug out small little paths barely big enough for one car to fit through down the major roadways.

Crazy sh1t. It's definitely been a harsh winter but not nearly as bad as it can get. People in Tenn. and GA didn't know how to deal with 2 inches of snow. Sheer panic down there.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
tumblr_inline_moed2dWd6L1qz4rgp.gif

Hey, isn't that the chick that fukks her own brother?

how could you even say that seriously

Easily. Lemme say it again.

Starks. Run. Westeros.

2tc.gif

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
IQ2pRtW.jpg
yall dont even run Winterfell no more. How you talking bout Westeros?

All Bran or Rickon has to do is say the word. Say the word to the northern lords. After that:

ccbdfd06_tumblr_lyd8kgAjMn1qma1obo1_250.gif

What happened last time the word was said? Rhaegars head turned to mashed potatoes. Mad King turned to a shish kabob. Stark could have plopped down on the throne and made it official but nah, we aint about that. Politics are beneath us. Power isn't just a title, power is potential. Bout time we just let the whole continent burn to the ground so the Old Gods can return to their full glory.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe #Starkset even has the nerve to say anything after what happened to yall. I like the heart, but yall nikkas need to go sit yall asses in the corner somewhere and try to regroup. :camby:

#Targset #DragonGang #Dracarys

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I can't believe #Starkset even has the nerve to say anything after what happened to yall. I like the heart, but yall nikkas need to go sit yall asses in the corner somewhere and try to regroup. :camby:

#Targset #DragonGang #Dracarys

dont worry, we sitting in the corner regrouping and taking notes. but while we get ready to hand out sonnings, we arent gonna let anybody take shots at the kings in the north :ufdup:.

Randy Marsh

what seems to be the officer, problem?
Daps
Reppin
South Park
shyt, look at it this way how many more L's can we take? We gotta have a straight run of W's coming. Get the lube ready cause Arya and Bran comin' to fukk yall up.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
targset and starkset are like 2 storied franchises trying to make a comeback to the title. targset are like a team with a good young core looking good playing overseas and starkset is like an nba team who lost their 2 best players to retirement but have a couple of young ballers improving and gaining experience and a shytload of lottery picks and cap space.

if that makes sense :manny: :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Considering the dude who writes the shyt, Arya probably gonna get raped and eaten by a dragon this season :heh:

Sansa dies giving birth to Tyrion's child
Rickon gets slaughtered and eaten by a northern hill tribe
Arya trips on a stick and slices open her gut with Needle
Hodor gets scared of a thunderstorm and throws Bran off a cliff so he can run away faster
Ygritte gave Jon AIDS

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Hodor gets scared of a thunderstorm and throws Bran off a cliff so he can run away faster
Ygritte gave Jon AIDS
:patrice:

I called that AIDS shyt last season :smugdraper:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Ygritte gave Jon AIDS
they said starkset till the last stark :lolbron: