Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Why is #starkset acting like #targset pissed in their kibble? Y'all beefing with the wrong set....it's dragon season and sunshine where we at. Meanwhile y'all pack is getting kicked around the north like stray mutts. The lannisters is snatching y'all's kibble and throwing that shyt to the ravens.

#targset

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Targset cant figure out why we are talking shyt:beli:

Ol 'why you pickin on me instead of Timmy' ass crew?:beli:

I dont see any Bolton or Frey crew in here, I aint gonna yell at a cloud:beli:

LannisterSet dont even bother putting in effort they know that midgets and inbreeders run their set, the jokes tell themselves:beli:

Meanwhile Targset stay puffin their chest and flexin over some baby dragons, what happens when Winter gives momma that laryngitis and she cant scream dracarys no more:beli:

Yall have given the Iron Throne to a 90 lb barren female with no heir and the last dragons left on Earth. Ol Rent to Buy ass crew:beli:

Starks run Westeros. Not the Iron Throne. Careful before we open that Wall gate and show the White Walkers the Kingsroad with a welcoming crew on hand:beli:

southsideblk

A D@mn Freshmen again
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Not to derail the thread but thats like 3 inches tops, not 32. If you got 32 inches in one night the place would look like The Day After Tomorrow. Snow aint measured by the depth of the drifts and snowplow piles:russ:

Breh, that pic is from my crib, it ain't representing the worst parts of the state :usure:. We got off easy, btw, that snow plow is over 5ft, ain't measuring that. If you think I have a chair on my balcony with a 3 inch back you :deadmanny:

You probably say that because you ain't lived in the midwest. When you go to your car and snow is right below the handles, the plow trucks have been replaced with front end loaders and skid steers, you start realizing shyt is real.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Hodor!

fzQZvVU.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Breh, that pic is from my crib, it ain't representing the worst parts of the state :usure:. We got off easy, btw, that snow plow is over 5ft, ain't measuring that. If you think I have a chair on my balcony with a 3 inch back you :deadmanny:

You probably say that because you ain't lived in the midwest. When you go to your car and snow is right below theinhandles, the plow trucks have been replaced with front end loaders and skid steers, you start realizing shyt is real.
I lived in the Midwest my whole life. Actually just left Peoria in October. Right on time:datazz:

Snow depth is measured by average height on flat gound unaffected by drifting. Your chair is affected by drifting. The snow on the ground there away from the streets looks 2-3 inches at most. I know yall have gotten a ton of snow this year, but you are talking another category of snowfall altogether. The city would be buried with 32 inches.

The worst blizzard I ever lived through in 29 years in the Midwest was in 2011. This is what 24 inches did to Lake Shore drive:
lakeshoreblizzardpic1.jpeg

And you tryin to say that your struggle snow pic was 32:usure:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I lived in the Midwest my whole life. Actually just left Peoria in October. Right on time:datazz:

Snow depth is measured by average height on flat gound unaffected by drifting. Your chair is affected by drifting. The snow on the ground there away from the streets looks 2-3 inches at most. I know yall have gotten a ton of snow this year, but you are talking another category of snowfall altogether. The city would be buried with 32 inches.

The worst blizzard I ever lived through in 29 years in the Midwest was in 2011. This is what 24 inches did to Lake Shore drive:

:lupe: Day After Tomorrow filter

southsideblk

A D@mn Freshmen again
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Struggle pic breh ? The pic ain't trying to be nothing than what it is...snow. And No, I'm saying that pic wasn't 32, I'm saying if it was that high where we got hit the lightest you could imagine how the worse parts were. Breh, the state of Indiana shut down, I'm not making shyt up for kicks.

The pic was for two things, showing why I felt the midwest was closer to wintefell...and showing those that don't live here what I see from home. Don't know why everyone else is making this shyt about something else tho :lupe:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Targset cant figure out why we are talking shyt:beli:

Ol 'why you pickin on me instead of Timmy' ass crew?

I dont see any Bolton or Frey crew in here, I aint gonna yell at a cloud:beli:

LannisterSet dont even bother putting in effort they know that midgets and inbreeders rutaketeir set, the jokes tell themselves

Meanwhile Targset stay puffin their chest and flexin over some baby dragons, what happens when Winter gives momma that laryngitis and she cant scream dracarys no more:beli:

Yall have given the Iron Throne to a 90 lb barren female with no heir and the last dragons left on Earth. Ol Rent to Buy ass crew:beli:

Starks run Westeros. Not the Iron Throne. Careful before we open that Wall gate and show the White Walkers the Kingsroad with a welcoming crew on hand:beli:

Dragons breath fire breh we ain't worried about no zombies or winter. starks run shyt them nikkas randomly barking after getting kicked and told to shut up. Freys gave y'all that work now y'all caught out there in the wilderness running from lions and stags and now you wanna bark at dragons. #targset about to take over the world while y'all fighting over one thtone. Whats a kingdom to an empire breh

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:lupe: Day After Tomorrow filter

That pic is mostly impressive because of the street it was on which is a major roadway. It is a metaphor for what the storm did to the region. shyt was waaaayyy worse in other areas. I was working in Iowa City that night and had to dig 3 employees cars out of our parking lot just so they could get home only 3 HOURS after the snow started. Winds were 70 MPH too.

I lived an hour away so obviously I wasn't driving in it and had to snag a hotel room across the street to sleep in that night. Walking in that shyt was like those nature documentaries in Antarctica with the emperor penguins guarding their eggs in a big huddle. It was the apocalypse. I barely was able to make it across the street walking without becoming physically exhausted. The next day there was nowhere to even plow the snow so they didn't even try to clear the streets. Just dug out small little paths barely big enough for one car to fit through down the major roadways.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
all i know is, targset better forget about the throne til they get here. how u gonna be taking over some dingy ass projects in london and struggling with control talking about how nikkas in the USA better be scared. ya dont even got boats yet :heh:

we out here fighting the real war. yea we took some major Ls, but we still in this. like cersei told joffrey in season 1, "the north is too large and wild, for any man to control"

the north doesnt forget either.

game_of_thrones_wallpaper_the_north_cannot_be_held_by_mcnealy-d4x1r5h.jpg