Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
s3hhYjT.jpg

People in Raleigh abandoning and setting cars on fire over 2.5 inches :russ:
:heh:

ATLien

DSGB
Daps
Reppin
S.W.A.T.S
Weren't y'all locked in gymnasiums over 3 inches of snow:heh:

That long summer is OVER
That was due to the dumbazz mayor...Imma teacher, we got outta school so I stayed my azz home. But I was pissed bout not being able to have bball practice since I coach :birdman:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
They only talk about hypotheticals when they've got nothing but harsh realities :ahh:
I've never seen a set talk about ifs and disqualify actual results like #Starkset. I specifically remember these nikkas cheering over Robb's multiple battle victories, yet ours don't matter because of where they're occurring. Y'all nikkas would make horrible leaders. Ol "if there ain't a fire in my kitchen why do I care if there's one two blocks down" in the face nikkas.

Head of Homeland Security: Sir, we have reports of a terrorist cell in the Afghani mountains in possession of a chemical weapon:damn:

President of #Starkset: Those nikkas are on the other side of the world:mjlol:

HoHS: What if they get on Winterfell soil?:damn:

POSS: nikkas don't even have visas:mjlol:

HoHS: What if they get visas?:damn:

POSS: What they gonna do when the INS gets control of them?:mjlol:

How is it that Robert Baratheon showed more insight into simple tactics than y'all nikkas?:dahell: You realize there's a threat, you address it. And he had that mindset while his affairs were in order, let alone with his house in shambles and scattered in the wind.

And why the fukk do y'all keep looking for #Targset attention? We didn't send you our regards:umad: We didn't have you RSVP to any weddings:umad: We didn't burn down your crib:umad: The inferiority complex is strong with y'all.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:lupe: This thread getting serious lmao, I'm starting to think the war is more intense on the coli than in Westeros :whoo:. God DAMN I love being here !

Why everybody coming at targset !?!...I gives no fukk tho brehs, Imma be rocking my jodeci vest, nipples missing, holding my rotisserie spear and marching straight into Westeros. Hip you pale nikkas to some "good lovin body rockin, knockin boots" fashion.
:patrice:Jodeci spittin H-town lines?

Before I leave work...

So I live in Kings Landing basically...
e88da3ba98ee11e3947b128f706f3c2c_8.jpg

Orginally from the Eyrie:scusthov:/Riverrun:ehh:
But currently residing in Casterly Rock

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
#StannisSet :obama:

Putting my bid in before we start this up. I was with Nightwatch but looks like they are :camby: and Snow is running solo.