Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Before I leave work...

So I live in Kings Landing basically...
e88da3ba98ee11e3947b128f706f3c2c_8.jpg

From winterfell to dorne:takedat:

southsideblk

A D@mn Freshmen again
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
wargs are out here playing grand theft body son. faceless man or dragon, u better invest in that juggernaut helmet to keep a warg from invading your mind and making u jump off a cliff :ufdup:

ML06Juggernaut.jpg
better have those dothraki and unsullied walking around in these

You make a good point tho..I was thinking about when they said hodor was half giant right, and bran mind raped homie with ease...damn near on accident. Now peep, them big ass giants working night shift for the wildlings are going to reach a city sooner or later.

I know bran got that pure heart, but If his warg skills already on advance mode, he will be able to control a giant in no time. Once he finds out about his bruh bruh, angry bran with giants = george bush with nukes.

I pray they rope that in some how, cuz them giants look like they can fukk sum shyt up with ease.

southsideblk

A D@mn Freshmen again
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:ufdup: Dragons been defeated before. U don't remember bytch ass Joffrey showing his new bytch that room of dragon bones. Last time I checked dragons bleed too :birdman:
But do whatever u want to the bytch ass lanisters, but keep your ass away from the north, if u know what's good for u:ufdup:

Lmao lots of bytches in there....Stark set, no offense but the only houses that even want that frozen tundra is the shifty ass greyjoys, the bytch ass lannisters, and them snake ass boltons.

Starks have no interest in the iron throne...never have....but we do

Our khaleesi have no interest in the norf where dead men walk and the old gods rule...but y'all do

Y'all need to FOCUS on y'all targets...are y'all noble wolves trying to reunite and strengthen a pack or untamed coyotes barking at everything that "feels" like a threat ?

:yeshrug:Renegading ain't a good look for such a old and noble house:usure:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
It doesn't even get that cold in Seattle/Northwest. Winterfell should be in the Northeast.

i dont know about buffalo being part of casterly rock. the lannisters got the wealthiest turf and buffalo is broke as hell. and we got the winterfell weather around here

i would change kings landing and casterly rock. since dc is the capital and casterly rock is known as the westerlands it would make more sense like that.

Dorne should switch places with The Reach. Half of Dorne is the desert. Texas and the Southwest makes sense. The Reach is tropical and cool. Florida and the coastal southern states with shorelines makes sense.

The Eyrie and Riverrun should switch with Winterfell. The Pacific Northwest is wet/rainy (Riverrunn). The Midwest is cold/snowy...Chicago/Detroit/Minnesota (Winterfell).

Casterly Rock should switch with King's Landing and the Crownlands. The West Coast makes sense for Casterly Rock. The Tri-State area and the Northeast makes sense for King's Landing and the Crownlands.

Last edited:

southsideblk

A D@mn Freshmen again
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dorne should switch places with The Reach. Half of Dorne is the desert. Texas and the Southwest makes sense. The Reach is tropical and cool. Florida and the coastal southern states with shorelines makes sense.

The Eyrie and Riverrun should switch with Winterfell. The Pacific Northwest is wet/rainy (Riverrunn). The Midwest is cold/snowy...Chicago/Detroit/Minnesota (Winterfell).

Casterly Rock should switch with King's Landing and the Crownlands. The West Coast makes sense for Casterly Rock. The Tri-State area and the Northeast makes sense for King's Landing and the Crownlands.

You got it right breh, took this image about 2 weeks ago outside my crib (south side chicago)

C05FC95C-A269-400E-80E0-32754F6C2C1B.jpg

32 inches in one damn night...heard Minnesota and Indianan had is just as bad of course. not to mention with windchill it was -45 for like 3 days straight. Those "cloud" above the buildings aren't even real clouds breh, they called..snow wisp now.

I'd say the midwest is def more winterfell than anything else.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
You got it right breh, took this image about 2 weeks ago outside my crib (south side chicago)

32 inches in one damn night...heard Minnesota and Indianan had is just as bad of course. not to mention with windchill it was -45 for like 3 days straight. Those "cloud" above the buildings aren't even real clouds breh, they called..snow wisp now.

Yea. There ain't a place in America colder than the Midwest. I be feeling cold everytime I watch the Green Bay Packers play at home. You can tell its cold as fukk there. Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan. That sounds like The North to me.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
You got it right breh, took this in mage about 2 weeks ago outside my crib (south side chicago)

Not to derail the thread but thats like 3 inches tops, not 32. If you got 32 inches in one night the place would look like The Day After Tomorrow. Snow aint measured by the depth of the drifts and snowplow piles:russ:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny

i just looked it up... chicago only got 66.8 inches so far this season. that aint shyt