Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
305b4c92999e11e3a08d0e239001fb18_8.jpg

southsideblk

A D@mn Freshmen again
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:lupe: This thread getting serious lmao, I'm starting to think the war is more intense on the coli than in Westeros :whoo:. God DAMN I love being here !

Why everybody coming at targset !?!...I gives no fukk tho brehs, Imma be rocking my jodeci vest, nipples missing, holding my rotisserie spear and marching straight into Westeros. Hip you pale nikkas to some "good lovin body rockin, knockin boots" fashion.

When we do set foot in Westeros, best believe we trading in them vest for pea coats and timbs (no flea bottom knock offs). Oh you nikkas still feenin for gold crowns ? Better consult with Viserys the false dragon how well that worked for him...:skip:.We got the Midas touch nikkas, and I ain't talkin bout cars. Molten gold plated helmets for all who want it

Gone be the desolation of kings landing when its all said and done, Smaug 3.0 in this bytch. That dracarys gon broil whole cattle, Introduce you whole grain and rice nikkas to Essos barbecue. Our dragons ain't worried about nikkas bending a knee, fricassee them ankles and its a wrap either way:russ:

No Fap, No Nipples, 2014 get wit it nikkas:pachaha:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
:lupe: This thread getting serious lmao, I'm starting to think the war is more intense on the coli than in Westeros :whoo:. God DAMN I love being here !

Why everybody coming at targset !?!...I gives no fukk tho brehs, Imma be rocking my jodeci vest, nipples missing, holding my rotisserie spear and marching straight into Westeros. Hip you pale nikkas to some "good lovin body rockin, knockin boots" fashion.

When we do set foot in Westeros, best believe we trading in them vest for pea coats and timbs (no flea bottom knock offs). Oh you nikkas still feenin for gold crowns ? Better consult with Viserys the false dragon how well that worked for him...:skip:.We got the Midas touch nikkas, and I ain't talkin bout cars. Molten gold plated helmets for all who want it

Gone be the desolation of kings landing when its all said and done, Smaug 3.0 in this bytch. That dracarys gon broil whole cattle, Introduce you whole grain and rice nikkas to Essos barbecue. Our dragons ain't worried about nikkas bending a knee, fricassee them ankles and its a wrap either way:russ:

No Fap, No Nipples, 2014 get wit it nikkas:pachaha:
:ufdup: Dragons been defeated before. U don't remember bytch ass Joffrey showing his new bytch that room of dragon bones. Last time I checked dragons bleed too :birdman:
But do whatever u want to the bytch ass lanisters, but keep your ass away from the north, if u know what's good for u:ufdup:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
The only person associated with any faceless men is in the same set as the warg.....so...

.......the W's keep coming for Starkset:blessed:

:lawdreversed::stark::lawd:
on some real shyt.. that stark logo would make one dope ass tattoo.