Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
We bent the knee to dragons, not to Targaryens. What happened when Stark actually went to battle with Targaryen? :win:.

How is one lone Targaryen gonna control 3 fully grown dragons?

She's been the mother of dragons for the better part of 2 seasons :heh:

Rhaegar got his sh1t pushed back by a prime Robert Baratheon and I can't really condone the actions of the Mad King, I'm just a shameless Khaleesi stan. I wanna see her on that throne.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
She's been the mother of dragons for the better part of 2 seasons :heh:

Rhaegar got his sh1t pushed back by a prime Robert Baratheon and I can't really condone the actions of the Mad King, I'm just a shameless Khaleesi stan. I wanna see her on that throne.
So nikkas really forgetting this?
Where-are-my-dragons-game-of-thrones-31117183-800-955.jpg

If it wasn't for Project Pat getting greedy and trying to cut a deal with Pyatt Pree she would still be running around Qarth, the greatest city that ever was and will be begging for ships on some "I'm good for it, trust me" shyt.

And I keep telling y'all nikkas if Bran ever get ahold of one them dragons like he did Hodor it's gon be
ccbdfd06_tumblr_lyd8kgAjMn1qma1obo1_250.gif
for Team Simp

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
So nikkas really forgetting this?
Where-are-my-dragons-game-of-thrones-31117183-800-955.jpg

If it wasn't for Project Pat getting greedy and trying to cut a deal with Pyatt Pree she would still be running around Qarth, the greatest city that ever was and will be begging for ships on some "I'm good for it, trust me" shyt.

And I keep telling y'all nikkas if Bran ever get ahold of one them dragons like he did Hodor it's gon be
ccbdfd06_tumblr_lyd8kgAjMn1qma1obo1_250.gif
for Team Simp

They only talk about hypotheticals when they've got nothing but harsh realities :ahh:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
They only talk about hypotheticals when they've got nothing but harsh realities :ahh:
OK lets deal with realities then (starting at 55 seconds in)

Enjoy that Iron Throne breh. Gonna be chilly in there. Maybe your "free" servants can knit Dany up a pair of Carhartts and Timb boots. I'm sure Jorah will offer up his snuggling services by the fireplace:jawalrus:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Oh so that's why you rocking with TargSet?

You've got Stockholm, bey. She murdered your Khal and is prancing around calling herself a Khaleesi. She's 'freeing' folks and forcing them to join her crusade for some dusty ass chair they care nothing about. The ones that ain't worthy she's leaving to fend for themselves, without structure, destined for anarchy, destined for failure. You think she's really gonna have you overly tanned cats living in her castle? Once you serve her purpose, she'll have no need for you. You'll become a thorn in her side.

Wake up, sister!

It's not to late to roll with the winners

#StarkSet #WolfGang Brrrr Brrrr

fukk yo bytch and the clique you claim nikka. :pacspit: