Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Oh so that's why you rocking with TargSet?

You've got Stockholm, bey. She murdered your Khal and is prancing around calling herself a Khaleesi. She's 'freeing' folks and forcing them to join her crusade for some dusty ass chair they care nothing about. The ones that ain't worthy she's leaving to fend for themselves, without structure, destined for anarchy, destined for failure. You think she's really gonna have you overly tanned cats living in her castle? Once you serve her purpose, she'll have no need for you. You'll become a thorn in her side.

Wake up, sister!

It's not to late to roll with the winners

#StarkSet #WolfGang Brrrr Brrrr

Winners, fam? What do the Starks know about winning?

And the Khaleesi frees men, women & children and gives them the option to ride with her or do their own thing. Not her fault what happens after they leave. Slaves are freed in their cities to live in the homes of their masters or build their own home :blessed:

Danaerys Stormborn would never turn her back on her children. :queen:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

And the Khaleesi frees men, women & children and gives them the option to ride with her or do their own thing. Not her fault what happens after they leave. Slaves are freed in their cities to live in the homes of their masters or build their own home :blessed:

Danaerys Stormborn would never turn her back on her children. :queen:
You heard her 2 options: live in her new world or die in their old one. Those ain't no options breh

And I know you seen Arya practicing them dance moves with needle, Bran getting his Professor X on and Jon Snow.....well I can't really remember what he did in the trailer but I'm sure it was good, so Starkset bout to go green with rep this season

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
You heard her 2 options: live in her new world or die in their old one. Those ain't no options breh

And I know you seen Arya practicing them dance moves with needle, Bran getting his Professor X on and Jon Snow.....well I can't really remember what he did in the trailer but I'm sure it was good, so Starkset bout to go green with rep this season

That's the slave masters ultimatum, you saw how it ended for Good Master Krasnys :demonic:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
you forgot Gendry and lord knows how many b*stard Robert left behind :whew:
You reachin hard here

I didnt forget Gendry, but he aint a Baratheon by name. Just like I didnt count John Snow when I said 4 Starks. I'm talking about keeping the family name alive.

All of Roberts other b*stards were murdered by the Gold Cloaks too.

Gendry COULD eventually be legitimized, but who would do it? I think a king or lordship is required to do it. No king would do it because it automatically gives him a claim to the Iron Throne. Perhaps a future Lord of Winterfell Bran, Rickon, Sansa or Arya's child could do it.

I would think Stannis would do it to save the Baratheon name if it didnt threaten his throne. Maybe legitimize him them name him heir, and marry him to his girl Arya:lupe:

• Dap
Reactions: no.
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:wtf:

We been winning for thousands of years. The show events are a just a small moment in time.

What had Danaerys won? Her entire family name wiped out and killed and kicked off the throne. Banished across a sea, spared only because of her age. Lone remaining sibling murdered by her husband. Husband killed by a witch. Trying to bring multiple armies across the sea with no ships. Appointed a spy as her most trusted advisor. Other than one birth and two conquers, she has no W's either. New York Knicks status.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

We been winning for thousands of years. The show events are a just a small moment in time.

What had Danaerys won? Her entire family name wiped out and killed and kicked off the throne. Banished across a sea, spared only because of her age. Lone remaining sibling murdered by her husband. Husband killed by a witch. Trying to bring multiple armies across the sea with no ships. Appointed a spy as her most trusted advisor. Other than one birth and two conquers, she has no W's either. New York Knicks status.
Really though? :beli:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees

Ol' "back in my day" a$$ n1gga you tell stories like Old Nan.

If we wanna talk about history, the Targs were responsible for the split into 7 kingdoms, and made the Starks the wardens of the North. We made you breh :ahh:

And you don't think all this wealth Dany's about to fall into through conquest won't be enough for some ships? She could rob the bank of Braavos if she felt like it, but though fierce, she is also merciful.

Rickon better get to smashing some ladies before the wolf goes extinct :laff:

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Ol' "back in my day" a$$ n1gga you tell stories like Old Nan.

If we wanna talk about history, the Targs were responsible for the split into 7 kingdoms, and made the Starks the wardens of the North. We made you breh :ahh:

And you don't think all this wealth Dany's about to fall into through conquest won't be enough for some ships? She could rob the bank of Braavos if she felt like it, but though fierce, she is also merciful.

Rickon better get to smashing some ladies before the wolf goes extinct :laff:
:rudy:

Fool, we were kings in the north before y'all punk bastids arrived. :pacspit:

Daps

Really though? :beli:

:lolbron:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
:rudy:

Fool, we were kings in the north before y'all punk bastids arrived. :pacspit:

And then you were quick to back down or else face that fiyah and blood. It's ok, you were shook....self-preservation an all that....had to bend the knee.

You could've united the whole North and stood in open rebellion until your enemies were forced to go north and play an away game but you weren't bout that life. I'd be afraid of dragons no matter where the battle was.

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
And then you were quick to back down or else face that fiyah and blood. It's ok, you were shook....self-preservation an all that....had to bend the knee.

You could've united the whole North and stood in open rebellion until your enemies were forced to go north and play an away game but you weren't bout that life. I'd be afraid of dragons no matter where the battle was.
Yall ain't shyt without them dragons. :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

We bent the knee to dragons, not to Targaryens. What happened when Stark actually went to battle with Targaryen? :win:.

How is one lone Targaryen gonna control 3 fully grown dragons?