Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
S2-fan-poster-stark.jpg
Dapped, repped, quoted. Added name to the good guy list

southsideblk

A D@mn Freshmen again
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
C'mon, guys..... Can't we all just get along? There'll be plenty of time for retribution and get backs, starting on April 6th. :scheme:
I propose a game. :scheme:
Everyone out here claiming houses... Anyone willing to stake their reps on it? For every L your house takes. Take a Neg. See how many of y'all repping house when your rep is looking like a used tampon. :birdman:
Breh I was gon say in...but I have no idea how reps and negs actually work :russ::merchant:. Been seeing cats get negged up lately so I'm tip toeing around these thread.

Scary times on the coli boards for a coli freshman:whoo:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
C'mon, guys..... Can't we all just get along? There'll be plenty of time for retribution and get backs, starting on April 6th. :scheme:
I propose a game. :scheme:
Everyone out here claiming houses... Anyone willing to stake their reps on it? For every L your house takes. Take a Neg. See how many of y'all repping house when your rep is looking like a used tampon. :birdman:
I'm with that.
Everyone that's in should change their avi to rep the their house so we know who gets what

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut the fukk up and stop derailing nikka, you the biggest c00n on here talkin bout ya lust for light skin bytches with good hair and shyt and your disdain for nappy hair. :camby:

Dothraki fo lyfe. :wow:

so lustin after light skin BLACK WOMEN is c00nin but obessing over a cac show that does nothing but perpetuate negative stereotypes for black folks aint? :patrice:

Daps
Shut the fukk up and stop derailing nikka, you the biggest c00n on here talkin bout ya lust for light skin bytches with good hair and shyt and your disdain for nappy hair. :camby:

Dothraki fo lyfe. :wow:

Oh so that's why you rocking with TargSet?

You've got Stockholm, bey. She murdered your Khal and is prancing around calling herself a Khaleesi. She's 'freeing' folks and forcing them to join her crusade for some dusty ass chair they care nothing about. The ones that ain't worthy she's leaving to fend for themselves, without structure, destined for anarchy, destined for failure. You think she's really gonna have you overly tanned cats living in her castle? Once you serve her purpose, she'll have no need for you. You'll become a thorn in her side.

Wake up, sister!

It's not to late to roll with the winners

#StarkSet #WolfGang Brrrr Brrrr

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Renley-“...I got Margaery. You’ll be pleased to know she came to me a maid.”
Stannis-“In your bed she’s like to die that way.”:wow:
I can't front, me and my girl bursted out in laughter when he hit Renly with that. :russ:

Breh I was gon say in...but I have no idea how reps and negs actually work :russ::merchant:. Been seeing cats get negged up lately so I'm tip toeing around these thread.

Scary times on the coli boards for a coli freshman:whoo:
Yeah, we got some time to hash out the particulars. :patrice:
Don't be afraid though. :youngsabo:
Not if you make the make the right choice. :demonic:
I'm with that.
Everyone that's in should change their avi to rep the their house so we know who gets what
Definitely. The #StarkSet avi is coming soon. :salute:

Oh so that's why you rocking with TargSet?

You've got Stockholm, bey. She murdered your Khal and is prancing around calling herself a Khaleesi. She's 'freeing' folks and forcing them to join her crusade for some dusty ass chair they care nothing about. The ones that ain't worthy she's leaving to fend for themselves, without structure, destined for anarchy, destined for failure. You think she's really gonna have you overly tanned cats living in her castle? Once you serve her purpose, she'll have no need for you. You'll become a thorn in her side.

Wake up, sister!

It's not to late to roll with the winners

#StarkSet #WolfGang Brrrr Brrrr
:whoo:
Let her know, breh. Winter is coming. They ain't ready for the cold.