Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
:wow: you c00ns really catching mad feelings over this

no black person should support racist shows. and this show is racist. look at how it treats black characters. all either slaves, criminals, or prostitutes.

Nobody's mad, but if you come in the thread talking down you gotta catch these negs :yeshrug:
Simple really.

Jards

All Star
Daps
C'mon, guys..... Can't we all just get along? There'll be plenty of time for retribution and get backs, starting on April 6th. :scheme:
I propose a game. :scheme:
Everyone out here claiming houses... Anyone willing to stake their reps on it? For every L your house takes. Take a Neg. See how many of y'all repping house when your rep is looking like a used tampon. :birdman:
In

#starkset ho

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:wow: you c00ns really catching mad feelings over this

no black person should support racist shows. and this show is racist. look at how it treats black characters. all either slaves, criminals, or prostitutes.

Shut the fukk up and stop derailing nikka, you the biggest c00n on here talkin bout ya lust for light skin bytches with good hair and shyt and your disdain for nappy hair. :camby:

Dothraki fo lyfe. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
C'mon, guys..... Can't we all just get along? There'll be plenty of time for retribution and get backs, starting on April 6th. :scheme:
Everyone out here claiming houses... Anyone willing to stake their reps on it? For every L your house takes. Take a Neg. See how many of y'all repping house when your rep is looking like a used tampon. :birdman:

Gonna be tough to do that because of the limits of repping. 10 reps per day, gotta rep 40 different people before coming back to the same person. I can't neg someone just for repping the wrong house though, despite my bias I got love for all houses in the end....

.....except for Bolton, Frey, and Lannister :pacspit:. Even Tyrion can catch a red one because I guarantee he probably knows the truth about Joffrey:pacspit:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset

In.

Kostibros

#starkset
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Who you claim breh. Choose wisely.:upsetfavre:

S2-fan-poster-stark.jpg