Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Yet she has a slave trader as her right hand man. A slave trader who was set to have his head on the chopping block with a truly honorable leader Ned Stark's blade swiping through his spinal column. Aint no slaves in the North. I'm supposed to choose a side just because they follow the same basic humanitarian guidelines as my set and are opportunists? You aint think Ned Stark would be cuttin down the slave traders if he was in her position? :mjlol:
Hold up...if you are going to judge characters by the actions of their allies, let's not forget Ned Starks had the Bolton's as his bannerman

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Hold up...if you are going to judge characters by the actions of their allies, let's not forget Ned Starks had the Bolton's as his bannerman
Did Ned Stark run an anti-flaying crusade around Winterfell and appoint Ramsey Snow as his closest advisor?

Im not seeing how the Boltons can be held against Ned, he can not control the daily lives of his bannerman. Im quite certain that if Ned knew the things Ramsey had done he would have gladly chopped his head off

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I like the Targaryen's. :lupe:
dap.gif

southsideblk

A D@mn Freshmen again
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:wtf:
Stannis knows hes inbred, why you think he is trying to claim then iron throne? Also, I'm pretty sure lots of people know

Breh, Stannis was tryna claim that throne before Roberts body was cold. I just figured the only people who actually know or knee for sure was tyrion, little finger and ned...even twiwin speaks of it as a nasty rumor so I doubt everyone "knows".

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Breh, Stannis was tryna claim that throne before Roberts body was cold. I just figured the only people who actually know or knee for sure was tyrion, little finger and ned...even twiwin speaks of it as a nasty rumor so I doubt everyone "knows".
You aren't getting the events correct about Stannis.

It was Stannis who was the FIRST ONE to suspect that the kids weren't Roberts. He confided in the hand of the king Jon Arryn and together they investigated it. That was what the entire first season of the show was about. Stannis fled to Dragonstone after Jon Arryn was murdered which is where we first see him in the series, AFTER Robert has already died. He was claiming the throne immediately because the whole situation was already at the forefront and he was prepared for action.

southsideblk

A D@mn Freshmen again
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You aren't getting the events correct about Stannis.

It was Stannis who was the FIRST ONE to suspect that the kids weren't Roberts. He confided in the hand of the king Jon Arryn and together they investigated it. That was what the entire first season of the show was about. Stannis fled to Dragonstone after Jon Arryn was murdered which is where we first see him in the series, AFTER Robert has already died. He was claiming the throne immediately because the whole situation was already at the forefront and he was prepared for action.

:dwillhuh:Damn, I remember that too..I don't know why it's making more sense typed out that's on tv. Right, Jon started researching that book that listed the hair color of each descendant...got bumped off....then ned started researching what arryn read (the same book) that caused him to get assassinated.

It makes so much more sense why Stannis was so quick to march on kings landing. I never would have put them events together my nicca:salute:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Now that we're on the subject...I don't see how anyone could stan for Stannis.

The whole point of the character is that he's swagless....this John Kerry ass nicca.

^ Still one of the most potent ethers in the show's history.

The whole realm denies it, from Dorne to the Wall.
Old men deny it with their death rattle and unborn children deny it in their mother's wombs.
No one wants you for their king.
You never wanted any friends, brother.
But a man without friends is a man without power.
:wow:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Targset is supposed to be afraid of the westoros equivalent of trailer trash aka the lannisters?

MHOV76d.gif

The G'est member of the whole family isn't even four feet tall
MHOV76d.gif

Cersei and Jamie dragging their fam into conflict over a incestuous relationship?
MHOV76d.gif

This is the set y'all stan? :rudy:
Game_Mad.png
check out the lannisters y'all, check em out.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Targset is supposed to be afraid of the westoros equivalent of trailer trash aka the lannisters?

MHOV76d.gif

The G'est member of the whole family isn't even four feet tall
MHOV76d.gif

Cersei and Jamie dragging their fam into conflict over a incestuous relationship?
MHOV76d.gif

This is the set y'all stan? :rudy:
Game_Mad.png
check out the lannisters y'all, check em out.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Friend of the family just gave birth to a little girl and they named her Arya :banderas:
In the middle of the worst midwest winter in over 2 decades :banderas:
How many parents out there gonna name their kid Danaerys Stormborn Johnson :umad:
or cersei lannister:scusthov:

We gonna act like Danaerys doesn't sound like a name a hood rat would pick for her daughter?:stopitslime:

Winter is here. :blessed:

Kid will turn out to be an incestuous whore. :scusthov:

I can't front.... It does sound kinda rattish. :guilty:

:youngsabo:1 of my favorite podcasts (@rodimusprime ) was discussing this during last season. A lot of the names on GoT sound like black names. Tyrion Lannister sounds like a NFL Runningback. Theon Greyjoy sounds like a nikka I went to High School with. Arya Stark sounds like a hoodrat.
With the 18th pick of the 2014 NFL DRAFT, the New York Jets select Tyrion Lannister out of LSU. :ooh:

:patrice: I just thought of more black names from GoT:

Rodrik Cassel (sounds like a backup Guard in the NBA)

Robb Stark (spelling Rob with 2 Bs is such a black thing to do)

Catelyn Stark (:youngsabo: spelling Katelyn with a C instead of a K)

Shae (Need I say more)

Tywin, Jamie, & Kevan Lannister (All sound like NFL players)

Talisa

Olena Tyrell

Last edited:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Now that we're on the subject...I don't see how anyone could stan for Stannis.

The whole point of the character is that he's swagless....this John Kerry ass nicca.

^ Still one of the most potent ethers in the show's history.

The whole realm denies it, from Dorne to the Wall.
Old men deny it with their death rattle and unborn children deny it in their mother's wombs.
No one wants you for their king.
You never wanted any friends, brother.
But a man without friends is a man without power.

Renley got that ether you don't come back from.:youngsabo: