Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Just thought about something, since the lannisters inbred secret died with Ned, everyone believes king Joffe joe is a baratheon. So....ummm....Stannis set, that knock off Caligula belongs to y'all !:russ:

:wtf:
Stannis knows hes inbred, why you think he is trying to claim then iron throne? Also, I'm pretty sure lots of people know

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Fiyah and blood for you fukkboys. Dany is burning slavemasters and freeing slaves, only a c00n wouldn't ride for her (white people too, dont even ask me how). And she PAWGin hard you see that fatty every time she steps out of the tub :banderas:

Missandei my caramel goddess :lawd:

Danerys Tubman-Targaryen, the rightful claimant to the throne.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Dany is burning slavemasters and freeing slaves.

Yet she has a slave trader as her right hand man. A slave trader who was set to have his head on the chopping block with a truly honorable leader Ned Stark's blade swiping through his spinal column. Aint no slaves in the North. I'm supposed to choose a side just because they follow the same basic humanitarian guidelines as my set and are opportunists? You aint think Ned Stark would be cuttin down the slave traders if he was in her position? :mjlol: