Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Ay, brehs. Hold on a sec. Hold on....

I just watched the new trailer. :banderas:
Everybody feeling the flames.
Valar Morghulis, bastids.

:banderas:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
tumblr_lyldbhp8AX1qfv91lo1_500.gif

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
IDGAF about your "neg"...is not coming out of my bank account so save yourself the trouble and ignore my posts :pacspit:

well your menopausal estrogen filled tantrum brought attention to my post "non-readers" have no clue what I posted. :pacspit:

I mean why are you so mad that you have to curse?...who died and made you captain spoiler?:pacspit:

can't deal with kids...:smh:

tumblr_mdilaiOqDq1rsil4zo1_500.jpg
I saw your other post and I didn't consider it a spoiler but in this thread nikkas cry like babies over anything.
I had to put some idiot on ignore cause I said the dragon wasn't flying over Kings Landing and that somehow translated to a spoiler.

Lotta nikkas got on panties in this thread so just treat them with kids gloves

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I saw your other post and I didn't consider it a spoiler but in this thread nikkas cry like babies over anything.
I had to put some idiot on ignore cause I said the dragon wasn't flying over Kings Landing and that somehow translated to a spoiler.

Lotta nikkas got on panties in this thread so just treat them with kids gloves
STFU. If it bothers you that bad to be called out on it then post in the spoiler thread only. It blows my mind that some of you have such a problem with keeping your mouth shut. Its like you have absolutely zero self awareness or respect for other people. Dont be throwing out the word "kid" too just like she did when it is you people acting like petulant children when asked to spoiler tag something. Also, I remember your dragon comment and in the context of the thread it definitely could have been considered a spoiler. You then spent the next 3 pages arguing and threatening to send spoilers via private message. Is Arienne Martell your alias? I'm seeing similarities here.

Just stop.Enjoy the thread and follow the rules and if someone asks you to tag something then just do it. It aint an attack on you, it is a courtesy to others

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
STFU. If it bothers you that bad to be called out on it then post in the spoiler thread only. It blows my mind that some of you have such a problem with keeping your mouth shut. Its like you have absolutely zero self awareness or respect for other people. Dont be throwing out the word "kid" too just like she did when it is you people acting like petulant children when asked to spoiler tag something. Also, I remember your dragon comment and in the context of the thread it definitely could have been considered a spoiler. You then spent the next 3 pages arguing and threatening to send spoilers via private message. Is Arienne Martell your alias? I'm seeing similarities here.

Just stop.Enjoy the thread and follow the rules and if someone asks you to tag something then just do it. It aint an attack on you, it is a courtesy to others
marshall_hendersonauburn.gif%3Fw%3D640%26h%3D360

This kid is angry
BIDENFACE.gif

As for threatening to pm spoilers, I admitted I was just talking reckless and would never fukk up anyone's viewing/reading experience over some silly internet shyt......but YOU on the other hand did send spoilers to @Mikey2Toes if I'm not mistaken and you should have been banned from the thread for that bullshyt. So get get your silly ass off your high horse bytching about POTENTIAL spoilers when the only person who has intentionally spoiled shyt is you, KID

I'm not with the back and forth so this will be my only time addressing this topic

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
marshall_hendersonauburn.gif%3Fw%3D640%26h%3D360

This kid is angry
BIDENFACE.gif

As for threatening to pm spoilers,inmI admitted I was just talking reckless and would never fukk up anyone's viewing/reading experience over some silly internet shyt......but YOU on the other hand did send spoilers to @Mikey2Toes if I'm not mistaken and you should have been banned from the thread for that bullshyt. So get get your silly ass off your high horse bytching about POTENTIAL spoilers when the only person who has intentionally spoiled shyt is you, KID

I'm not with the back and forth so this will be my only time addressing this topic
You stupid fakkit that wasnt me, keep my name out your mouth just making shyt up.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
C'mon, guys..... Can't we all just get along? There'll be plenty of time for retribution and get backs, starting on April 6th. :scheme:
I propose a game. :scheme:
Everyone out here claiming houses... Anyone willing to stake their reps on it? For every L your house takes. Take a Neg. See how many of y'all repping house when your rep is looking like a used tampon. :birdman:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
C'mon, guys..... Can't we all just get along? There'll be plenty of time for retribution and get backs, starting on April 6th. :scheme:
Everyone out here claiming houses... Anyone willing to stake their reps on it? For every L your house takes. Take a Neg. See how many of y'all repping house when your rep is looking like a used tampon. :birdman:
In:youngsabo:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

bet :takedat: