Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh shyt, my shyt came in early. :banderas:

Z3f7E4U.jpg

Gr5ue2M.jpg

XG0fw42.jpg

ZuqIFd7.jpg

:wow:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Now that we're on the subject...I don't see how anyone could stan for Stannis.

The whole point of the character is that he's swagless....this John Kerry ass nicca.

^ Still one of the most potent ethers in the show's history.

The whole realm denies it, from Dorne to the Wall.
Old men deny it with their death rattle and unborn children deny it in their mother's wombs.
No one wants you for their king.
You never wanted any friends, brother.
But a man without friends is a man without power.

Stannis got my respect for not being afraid of shyt, wildfire didn't make him flinch, his nikkas had to carry him of the battlefield after he took his L

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: I just thought of more black names from GoT:

Rodrik Cassel (sounds like a backup Guard in the NBA)

Robb Stark (spelling Rob with 2 Bs is such a black thing to do)

Catelyn Stark (:youngsabo: spelling Katelyn with a C instead of a K)

Shae (Need I say more)

Tywin, Jamie, & Kevan Lannister (All sound like NFL players)

Talisa

Olena Tyrell

those are old english and irish names which we got from the plantation owners and overseers.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Now that we're on the subject...I don't see how anyone could stan for Stannis.

The whole point of the character is that he's swagless....this John Kerry ass nicca.

^ Still one of the most potent ethers in the show's history.

The whole realm denies it, from Dorne to the Wall.
Old men deny it with their death rattle and unborn children deny it in their mother's wombs.
No one wants you for their king.
You never wanted any friends, brother.
But a man without friends is a man without power.

Watching this scene makes me look at Stannis funny now :flabbysickshaq:

He talked all that gangsta shiit about how he was gonna put Renly down...."wait til dawn, wait til dawn" :ufdup: and instead of killing his brother in open battle like he acted like he was gonna do, he did some magic voodoo shiit to kill Renly when his guard was down. You all about honor and what's right. Ain't no honor in sending demon shadow babies to kill nikkas in their sleep :flabbysickshaq:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY

He talked all that gangsta shiit about how he was gonna put Renly down...."wait til dawn, wait til dawn" :ufdup: and instead of killing his brother in open battle like he acted like he was gonna do, he did some magic voodoo shiit to kill Renly when his guard was down. You all about honor and what's right. Ain't no honor in sending demon shadow babies to kill nikkas in their sleep :flabbysickshaq:
Ain't no honor in stealing your brothers bannermen and crown.He was the little brother.Stannis never said he was gonna kill him in the field.

He gave him 2 choices:strike your banners,bend the knee or get destroyed.:birdman:He chose wrong.:smugdraper:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Ain't no honor in stealing your brothers bannermen and crown.He was the little brother.Stannis never said he was gonna kill him in the field.

He gave him 2 choices:strike your banners,bend the knee or get destroyed.:birdman:He chose wrong.:smugdraper:

Renly never pretended to be honorable. Stannis pretends to be honorable. Ain't nothing honorable about black magic devil sorcery :flabbysickshaq: He had to kill Renly like that because he knew even if Renly wasn't a warrior himself, 80 thousand men is still 80 thousand men and he would've got his head smashed in :flabbysickshaq:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

Pretty sure Stannis didnt actually know what was going on while it was happening. Melisandre promised him a 'son' so he piped her. After that, it was all her doing. He ordered Davos to 'never speak on it' when he was leaving to smuggle Mel in, so Im pretty sure he doesnt even know what happened to this day.

Regardless, it is still a stain on his character. But every character has stains other than Bran and Ned. In the end, he is still king by right.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:stopitslime: At the end of Season 2/Book 2, Why exactly did the Northernmen that came to aid Winterfell against the Ironborn that have taken over, Sack Winterfell ?
That was the Bolton crew. Ramsey is scum and Roose was plotting way back then Im sure. They blamed it on Theon but the burning of Winterfell was Ramsey's work

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Really wish I was able to neg once again

IDGAF about your "neg"...is not coming out of my bank account so save yourself the trouble and ignore my posts :pacspit:

Yeah you right, your spoilers are only spoilers because I mentioned that they were spoilers:dwillhuh:

fukk outta here with that bullshyt logic.

well your menopausal estrogen filled tantrum brought attention to my post "non-readers" have no clue what I posted. :pacspit:

I mean why are you so mad that you have to curse?...who died and made you captain spoiler?:pacspit:

can't deal with kids...:smh:

tumblr_mdilaiOqDq1rsil4zo1_500.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Arianne Martell post: 7397971 said:
IDGAf about your "neg"...is not coming out of my bank account so save yourself the trouble and ignore my posts :pacspit:

well your menopausal estrogen filled tantrum brought attention to my post "non-readers" have no clue what I posted. :pacspit:

I mean why are you so mad that you have to curse?...who died and made you captain spoiler?:pacspit:

can't deal with kids...:smh:

tumblr_mdilaiOqDq1rsil4zo1_500.jpg
:camby:

Get outta this thread if you cant follow the rules. There is a spoiler thread and a book thread. Stop being stubborn for no reason. All you had to do was delete your spoiler and instead you argue about it like an entitled brat. And you have the nerve to call other people kids? You are embarassing yourself right now.

And here, take another neg.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
:camby:

Get outta this thread if you cant follow the rules. There is a spoiler thread and a book thread. Stop being stubborn for no reason. All you had to do was delete your spoiler and instead you argue about it like an entitled brat. And you have the nerve to call other people kids? You are embarassing yourself right now.

And here, take another neg.
I didn't argue about anything you did and I went to bed; again....I.DO.NOT.CARE.ABOUT."NEGS".