Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Someone designed a white walker mask
I think that would be a bad-ass costume

white_walker__by_kikimj-d68dz2p.jpg

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Yet she has a slave trader as her right hand man. A slave trader who was set to have his head on the chopping block with a truly honorable leader Ned Stark's blade swiping through his spinal column. Aint no slaves in the North. I'm supposed to choose a side just because they follow the same basic humanitarian guidelines as my set and are opportunists? You aint think Ned Stark would be cuttin down the slave traders if he was in her position? :mjlol:

We'll just have to watch and find.....oh wait.....Completely Headless Ned aint here anymore :lupe:

Tell your enemies you know their biggest secret and give them time to prepare, brehs. As far as Jorah goes, nobody in this world is completely innocent. He gets a pass from me. And what's the big difference between what Mormont did and the options they offer to criminals in Westeros....you either lose your head or get sent to the Wall (a form of forced servitude) :ufdup:

Stark Set is beyond flabby right now. Not only did the patriarch get his head put on a spike with the flattop, the ineptitude was passed down to his oldest son. Robb thought it would be wise to cross a man who wouldn't let him cross a bridge unless he made his daughter a queen? Maybe he's not just like his daddy as I originally thought :wow:

Sansa isn't even worth mentioning. Catching bad break after bad break, red eyes every episode, "oh lemoncakes are my favorite". Dumb b1tch.

Bran, crippled and aloof. He's got some ability that could come into play later but we're in the here and now baby. Aint worried about this kid.

Snow da GAWD but he's committed to the Night's Watch and can't help his fam.

Most throrugh member is Arya the Goonette but what's one little girl to 3 dragons and an army?

Winter been coming since episode 1 but it looks like it came early for the Starks :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
. As far as Jorah goes, nobody in this world is completely innocent. He gets a pass from me.
:huhldup:

And what's the big difference between what Mormont did and the options they offer to criminals in Westeros....you either lose your head or get sent to the Wall (a form of forced servitude) :ufdup:
Those offered a Night's Watch position have already been sentenced to death. It is their ability to redeem themselves after committing heinous crimes by becoming an honorable guardian of the realm. Not even in the same universe as selling poachers into slavery. I'm sure a lot of the slaves that Dany has freed have commited acts worse than poaching. Ironic enough, it was simping too hard that caused Jorah to desire to sell slaves. Now it is simping that is causing him to desire to free slaves:dead:

"oh lemoncakes are my favorite". Dumb b1tch.

:dead:

Bran, crippled and aloof. He's got some ability that could come into play later but we're in the here and now baby. Aint worried about this kid.
:ufdup:

Most throrugh member is Arya the Goonette but what's one little girl to 3 dragons and an army?
Daario walked right into Dany's room with a bodybag and could have cut her head off right then and there. What, you think Arya can't do the same? Lucky for you, Arya aint concerned with any of that. She is out for vengeance and the Targs have done nothing to her. If I remember right she kind of idolizes the dragon lore anyway so she probably would join Dany if it helped her reach her goals of murdering motherfukkers

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Daario walked right into Dany's room with a bodybag and could have cut her head off right then and there. What, you think Arya can't do the same? Lucky for you, Arya aint concerned with any of that. She is out for vengeance and the Targs have done nothing to her. If I remember right she kind of idolizes the dragon lore anyway so she probably would join Dany if it helped her reach her goals of murdering motherfukkers

And that would make Dany the boss b1tch, and Arya the worker :banderas:

The dragon still over the wolf. Top of the food chain, brehs :banderas:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
TargSet resorting to claiming hypothetical scenarios as W's now :mjlol:

I'm just going off what we see bruh bruh. Targset has actual Ws and as you've probably noticed, Starkset is carrying the weight of their monumental L's similarly to the manner in which Hodor carries Bran like a sack of potatoes towards his uncertain destiny. Too bad he couldn't forsee getting pushed off that tower in one of his dreams :sadcam:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps