Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Those little visions she has:beli: can't resurrect anybody:beli:arya will gut you face to face:beli:

Stannis need to drop her she don't give him the puss this next season

She offed Renly, breh. Don't forget about that. Plus, you're forgetting about the leeches thrown into the fire (Robb, Joffrey and Balon). Robb is already gone :damn:

southsideblk

A D@mn Freshmen again
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm going into this season straight a straight virgin, no preview, no trailers, if I even read what I think is a spoiler i skip past it :yeshrug:. I want my anger, joy and sorrow to be pure and unprepared like Amish teenagers.

My cousin come calling me asking me did I watch the trailer, I hung up before that nicca could even start with that punk ass foreshadowing shyt. He pulled that shyt with the red wedding and I swear I wanted to wipe my kicks on his couch on sum rick James shyt

That being said, I told y'all I was rewatching the seasons, and REN you right...Ser barristan basically threatened the king and the entire gold cloaks, but no one made a move. Joffrey wasn't laughing at him, he was in coward mode, like kids being yelled at by the grumpy nicca with the neat lawn. Straight shook :lolbron:

Just thought about something, since the lannisters inbred secret died with Ned, everyone believes king Joffe joe is a baratheon. So....ummm....Stannis set, that knock off Caligula belongs to y'all !:russ:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
"I won't be just another page in a maester's book"

King Stannis about to start some fukkery :blessed: