Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:banderas: I just watched the new trailer & all I have to say is..................."Winter is Coming":blessed:.

Melisandre wasn't on this list before, right? When did she add her? Did she add her for kidnapping Gendry on the show? Arya's divergence from the book to the show has me like :wtf:
Yeah, for kidnapping Gendry. I enjoy the divergence.

:jawalrus: I was reading Melisandra's profile on the ASOFAI wiki site the other day. I peaked too far & saw something.
Let's just say Arya is gonna have another reason to add Melisandra to her hitlist other than Gendry being kidnapped.

WHY THE fukk ain't Walder Frey & Roose Bolten on her hitlist??!!!

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
:banderas: I just watched the new trailer & all I have to say is..................."Winter is Coming":blessed:.

:jawalrus: I was reading Melisandra's profile on the ASOFAI wiki site the other day. I peaked too far & saw something. Let's just say Arya is gonna have another reason to add Melisandra to her hitlist other than Gendry being kidnapped.

WHY THE fukk ain't Walder Frey & Roose Bolten on her hitlist??!!!

Does Arya truly know what went down at the Red Wedding at the time of the show? I wouldn't think so seeing how she got knocked out by The Hound during it. I think all she knows is her brother & mother are dead.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

Kill em all
igV4o8pk8ipuI.png

Fakkits posting spoilers about the Red bytch, stop it, already reported it, edit your posts fakkits!