Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
thats what I keep hearing, but everytime I start the books, I look down on my ipad and it says pg 1 of 1200....it almost defeats me.....but Ill read em soon enough, when I got time....alot of time....
plus another thing i've noticed so far is that the show leaves out a lot of dope shyt. On the show I don't really look forward to Stannis scenes. But in the book I cant wait to read more. :wow:

Agreed. I finished the first book a day or 2 ago. Almost halfway through A Clash of Kings. Wish I would have read these before watching the show. It oh well. I had no clue Martin was this great of a writer though. Most fantasy feels heavy handed and too obsessed with introducing numerous complex situations and bullshyt at you. This shyt is perfect no lie. And the changes I've seen from the show so far are interesting.
:wow: you ain't lying breh.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
plus another thing i've noticed so far is that the show leaves out a lot of dope shyt. On the show I don't really look forward to Stannis scenes. But in the book I cant wait to read more. :wow:

:wow: you ain't lying breh.
Oh man, I LIVE for Stannis in this shyt. Have u gotten to the part in the book where Catelyn goes to meet t? If so, question

In the show, did Catelyn arrange for them to meet as they did. Where Renly did nothing but really really piss Stannis off? Lmao I mean, despite him gettin that work shortly after, Renly was gettin at his big bro. I just don't remember that sit-down/meet happening in the show.

Another thing, I was so surprised when Doreah died so abruptly considering her role in Qarth in the show.

And one last thing regarding Renly's death. Did the aftermath happen like it did in the book with Catelyn pretty much telling Brienne yo bytch they will not believe this nikka was killed by a shadow LETS GO. I don't remember that part well from the show

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Trailer #2 coming tomorrow
kid-birthday-hat-gif.gif%3Fw%3D322%26h%3D242

Another trailer!? :banderas:
If HBO was a female I'd have to wife that brehs :takedat:
We can't just be doing 2 rounds of trailers like that girl :whew:
On Valentines Day weekend too:wow:
You tryna keep me from them other channels….Don't want me watching no Walking Dead huh:shaq:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
We got money, we got soliders, we got dragons, we got the baddest bytch in the game.

We got millions of free people too :blessed:
Your money will run out/be useless in Westeros. Your soldiers won't all make the trip/they couldn't survive in the north. Dragons? :heh:. Y'all ain't got dragons, they got you. Them shyts soon get outta hand. Baddest chick? Hardly. The late queen of the north was. :to:. Them free people soon get wild under your thumb too.

Y'all ain't doing nothing.
House Stark is poised for a comeup though. :blessed:
The North Remembers. :demonic:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Your money will run out/be useless in Westeros. Your soldiers won't all make the trip/they couldn't survive in the north. Dragons? :heh:. Y'all ain't got dragons, they got you. Them shyts soon get outta hand. Baddest chick? Hardly. The late queen of the north was. :to:. Them free people soon get wild under your thumb too.

Y'all ain't doing nothing.
House Stark is poised for a comeup though. :blessed:
The North Remembers. :demonic:

Y'all get bodied to your enemy's theme music. Y'all some losers.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ohhh: :damn:So bookreaders, George R.R. Martin be forshadowing events in the book like a bytch, huh?!!! I'm currently rewatching GoT and after each episode I go to westeros.org to read the "Book to Screen" analysis for that particular episode I just watched. I just got done rewatching the Season 2 finale and 1 of the chapters adapted in the Season 2 finale is Daenerys IV from book 2. While I was reading the "Book to Screen" analysis for the Season 2 finale under the Daenerys IV section, I notice that 1 of the visions that Daenerys has in the House of the Undying is:

A feast of corpses, a room full of savagely slaughtered bodies, and many of the corpses have cups or spoons in their hands; above them sits a dead man on a throne with the head of a wolf, wearing an iron crown and holding a leg of lamb like a king would hold a scepter

:stopitslime: How many of y'all knew what that meant when y'all originally read that? I also remember Bran mentioning in a past episode that he had a dream about Robb.

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
:ohhh: :damn:So bookreaders, George R.R. Martin be forshadowing events in the book like a bytch, huh?!!! I'm currently rewatching GoT and after each episode I go to westeros.org to read the "Book to Screen" analysis for that particular episode I just watched. I just got done rewatching the Season 2 finale and 1 of the chapters adapted in the Season 2 finale is Daenerys IV from book 2. While I was reading the "Book to Screen" analysis for the Season 2 finale under the Daenerys IV section, I notice that 1 of the visions that Daenerys has in the House of the Undying is:

:stopitslime: How many of y'all knew what that meant when y'all originally read that? I also remember Bran mentioning in a past episode that he had a dream about Robb.
Pretty much all the dreams/visions are foreshadowing in the books. The whole House of Undying is just one big spoiler which is why it was changed so much for the show.