Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Nah he's willing to put in work but the crown goes to GhOAsT
It's Black History Month
0eq9.png

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Shaggydog the cryptkeeper? :lupe:

Nymeria eating the prince Joffreys flesh?:lupe:

Ghost the truth seeker?:lupe:

Summer the Gawd's guardian?:lupe:

Lady who went through that so yall aint have to go through that?:lupe:

Tough call, only thing for certain is not enough direwolf action on the show since season 1.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

Tough call, only thing for certain is not enough direwolf action on the show since season 1.

and Grey Wind :ufdup:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
y'all like that mutt shaggy dog? lawd
:mjlol:

You gonna forget about the king in the north's very own, Grey Wind? :sadcam:
:ufdup:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
frey just wanted respect like the other big houses.. he'd have that in marriage.. so his money would be to give up the troops (like robb wanted) and they'd outnumber the lannister's and go take casterly rock

frey wasn't gonna fukk up being a possible relative of the king. plus then old dude wouldn't have been a traitor (the one with the torturer son) so he'd still have them on his side... and he wouldn't have had to chop dude's head off that was also down with him

robb fukked this whole thing up himself.. the problem with the show is that they aren't using real ages.. it's hard to see some 30 year old make that dumb move... but I can see a 17 year old saying "fukk these ugly bytches, I'm gonna marry this dime"

just imagine the uproar from the show when 13 year old danaerys getting that work from khal drogo:sitdown:.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:mjlol:

You gonna forget abou the king in the north's very own, Grey Wind? :sadcam:
:ufdup:
I aint forget Grey Wind. was naming the 5 competing as my fav. Grey Wind is still a god level character, but not my fav. Lady was sacrificed specifically in place of another wolf aka been through that so yall aint have to go through that

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
:ohlawd: finished the first book and started the second brehs.

:ohlawd: R R Martin is a master at painting a picture.

:wow: @ the beginning of Clash Of Kings with Stannis and Melissandre. The show is nowhere near as impactful as the book IMO.
thats what I keep hearing, but everytime I start the books, I look down on my ipad and it says pg 1 of 1200....it almost defeats me.....but Ill read em soon enough, when I got time....alot of time....

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
:ohlawd: finished the first book and started the second brehs.

:ohlawd: R R Martin is a master at painting a picture.

:wow: @ the beginning of Clash Of Kings with Stannis and Melissandre. The show is nowhere near as impactful as the book IMO.
Agreed. I finished the first book a day or 2 ago. Almost halfway through A Clash of Kings. Wish I would have read these before watching the show. It oh well. I had no clue Martin was this great of a writer though. Most fantasy feels heavy handed and too obsessed with introducing numerous complex situations and bullshyt at you. This shyt is perfect no lie. And the changes I've seen from the show so far are interesting.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
thats what I keep hearing, but everytime I start the books, I look down on my ipad and it says pg 1 of 1200....it almost defeats me.....but Ill read em soon enough, when I got time....alot of time....
Read a chapter or two every night before bed. Who cares if it takes you a while to get through the series, just means a short wait for Book 6