Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
I never shyt on #Starkset. Check the receipts breh:beli: My #Targset brethren celebrate our many wins and then nikkas get their sodium levels up and want to throw stones at the set. I can't abide by such insults:manny:

I admit I was just going off the post I quoted and haven't read through the last few pages yet. If the truce still stands let it stand. :ehh:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
^let em know breh, and if those bytch ass white walkers want to come past the neck and into the south, we got dragons to melt them weak ass marks

:mjlol: fukking sam killed one of them frosty fakkits and ya nikkas running with ya tail between ya legs

What dragons? you mean the ones half a world away? :russ:

Winter is coming bytches wrap yourselves in the warm light of R'hllor or become a blue eyed cac Popsicle:lolbron:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Another trailer!? :banderas:
If HBO was a female I'd have to wife that brehs :takedat:
We can't just be doing 2 rounds of trailers like that girl :whew:
On Valentines Day weekend too:wow:
You tryna keep me from them other channels….Don't want me watching no Walking Dead huh:shaq:
You'd get the beats cause that bytch is mine :birdman:

Jards

All Star
Daps
plus another thing i've noticed so far is that the show leaves out a lot of dope shyt. On the show I don't really look forward to Stannis scenes. But in the book I cant wait to read more. :wow:

I'm three quarters through Storm of Swords :wow:

The show doesn't do Stannis justice

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lannister c00ns and Targ set simp fakkits are about to get that work :banderas:

Yall ain't ready for the Stark Set Snow Gang alliances and piffery :banderas:
Yall nikkas want to claim Snow from the Nights Watch Gang now? :pachaha:
Who's your captain brehs? Who runs Stark Set?
igqr9VWXo7c3f.png

300px-Osha.png
ibcLKeCNx01OUX.png

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
All these off brand houses will both to house of Littlefinger . The most honest man of the seven kingdoms . A true man of the people with a good heart . The queen of dragons will serve him well in his brothel, Ros dead so she can take her place.
:heh:
You don't even really believe this. That rat faced b*stard will never have any real power.
:camby: smh at this struggle scouting report. Todd McShay in the face ass nikka:scusthov:
I laughed though. Especially at Greyworm's jodeci vest. :lolbron:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:heh:
You don't even really believe this. That rat faced b*stard will never have any real power.

I laughed though. Especially at Greyworm's jodeci vest. :lolbron:
Rat face ? Nope and yes he does have real power , Joffrey and Tywinn gave him power for his help against Stannis during the siege. Remember when Varys shook when he listened to all the lands and powers he was given.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
The bobcats? :wtf:

We're the most storied House in all of Westeros. Descendants of the First Men. We're the Lakers and the Celtics all wrapped in one. Show some respect :pacspit:
while ya'll were out prancing around in the woods with your little children of the forest homies playing peek a boo with weirwood trees and shyt... them there Trags were out in Valaria where shyt was real, puttin in work

it was only a matter of time before the Trags saw westeros as food and got hungry for control of that sorry ass continent

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We gonna act like Arya ain't looking like a young Bean out chea? :comeon:

Jon Snow ain't getting Diesel? :shaq2:

Bran ain't the Zen Master, doe? :dahell:

The 80s may be over but the 00s looking mighty bright, friend :smugbiden:

I'm just shocked TargSet is acting like they didn't get relegated out of the Premier League...y'all SUPPOSED to be dominating the Football League, but keep the names of real Houses out ya mouth. :manny:
:dead: :mjlol:
We in the 2010's nikka.
Heat Gang Dragon gang brrr brrrrr :birdman:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
while ya'll were out prancing around in the woods with your little children of the forest homies playing peek a boo with weirwood trees and shyt... them there Trags were out in Valaria where shyt was real, puttin in work

it was only a matter of time before the Trags saw westeros as food and got hungry for control of that sorry ass continent
How you gon steal my avatar breh breh? :shaq2: