Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Friend of the family just gave birth to a little girl and they named her Arya :banderas:
In the middle of the worst midwest winter in over 2 decades :banderas:
How many parents out there gonna name their kid Danaerys Stormborn Johnson :umad:
Winter is here. :blessed:

or cersei lannister:scusthov:
Kid will turn out to be an incestuous whore. :scusthov:
We gonna act like Danaerys doesn't sound like a name a hood rat would pick for her daughter?:stopitslime:

That trailer makes it harder for me to not call Season 3 a top 5 season all time:wow:
I can't front.... It does sound kinda rattish. :guilty:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm currently rewatching Episode 6 of Season 2. Is it just me or is Ygritte purposelessly bumping & grinding on John Snow's crotch to feel his boner while they're laying down to sleep?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Ygritte wanted that d from the get go, breh.

So who is everyones favorite direwolf? Before his untimely, my nikka Grey Wolf was on the battlefield with his KING, ripping throats. That could have been the shyt of legends. But right now, I'd probably go with Shaggydog. No clue what exactly he's doing, but I know he's not lettin anybody get within 50 ft of Rickon, brehs. Shaggy is a spaz with a quick temper and I love it :ahh:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

So who is everyones favorite direwolf? Before his untimely, my nikka Grey Wolf was on the battlefield with his KING, ripping throats. That could have been the shyt of legends. But right now, I'd probably go with Shaggydog. No clue what exactly he's doing, but I know he's not lettin anybody get within 50 ft of Rickon, brehs. Shaggy is a spaz with a quick temper and I love it :ahh:

They :troll:'ed the shyt out of us during the Red Wedding when they had Arya looking like she was gonna be able to let Grey Wind out that kennel. I'm still pissed we didn't get to see him kill some Frey's on his way out.

YOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good thing I checked what thread I was in before I hit that submit button. I had shyt typed out about other wolves before I caught it.

So I'm gonna just leave my answer at Ghost.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Friend of the family just gave birth to a little girl and they named her Arya :banderas:
In the middle of the worst midwest winter in over 2 decades :banderas:
How many parents out there gonna name their kid Danaerys Stormborn Johnson :umad:
or cersei lannister:scusthov:

We gonna act like Danaerys doesn't sound like a name a hood rat would pick for her daughter?:stopitslime:

Winter is here. :blessed:

Kid will turn out to be an incestuous whore. :scusthov:

I can't front.... It does sound kinda rattish. :guilty:

:youngsabo:1 of my favorite podcasts (@rodimusprime ) was discussing this during last season. A lot of the names on GoT sound like black names. Tyrion Lannister sounds like a NFL Runningback. Theon Greyjoy sounds like a nikka I went to High School with. Arya Stark sounds like a hoodrat.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
They :troll:'ed the shyt out of us during the Red Wedding when they had Arya looking like she was gonna be able to let Grey Wind out that kennel. I'm still pissed we didn't get to see him kill some Frey's on his way out.

YOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good thing I checked what thread I was in before I hit that submit button. I had shyt typed out about other wolves before I caught it.

So I'm gonna just leave my answer at Ghost.

Ghost the GOAT but Nymeria is slept on. She's out leading her own pack in the Riverlands.

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
:youngsabo:1 of my favorite podcasts (@rodimusprime ) was discussing this during last season. A lot of the names on GoT sound like black names. Tyrion Lannister sounds like a NFL Runningback. Theon Greyjoy sounds like a nikka I went to High School with. Arya Stark sounds like a hoodrat.
With the 18th pick of the 2014 NFL DRAFT, the New York Jets select Tyrion Lannister out of LSU. :ooh:

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

Toss up between Grey Wind and Ghost. Easy.
Plan on getting two big ass dogs and naming them as such. :birdman:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
nikkas fronting on Shaggydog da gawd?
3l4d.png