Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Why the fukk are #Starkset nikkas talking shyt?
gdb.gif

This is like the Charlotte Bobcats talking shyt to the Heat
gdb.gif

I can understand being optimistic about the future, but puffing your chest?
gdb.gif

Why the fukk #Starkset nikkas think Dany would even have to go to the North?
gdb.gif

King's Landing is right there. Y'all can get decimated by the white walkers while Dany gets these southern houses in check. Y'all bent the knee before, you'll do it again:umad:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
^let em know breh, and if those bytch ass white walkers want to come past the neck and into the south, we got dragons to melt them weak ass marks

:mjlol: fukking sam killed one of them frosty fakkits and ya nikkas running with ya tail between ya legs

Daps
Why the fukk are #Starkset nikkas talking shyt?
gdb.gif

This is like the Charlotte Bobcats talking shyt to the Heat
gdb.gif

I can understand being optimistic about the future, but puffing your chest?
gdb.gif

Why the fukk #Starkset nikkas think Dany would even have to go to the North?
gdb.gif

King's Landing is right there. Y'all can get decimated by the white walkers while Dany gets these southern houses in check. Y'all bent the knee before, you'll do it again:umad:

The bobcats? :wtf:

We're the most storied House in all of Westeros. Descendants of the First Men. We're the Lakers and the Celtics all wrapped in one. Show some respect :pacspit:

Daps
Them days is over :stopitslime:

We gonna act like Arya ain't looking like a young Bean out chea? :comeon:

Jon Snow ain't getting Diesel? :shaq2:

Bran ain't the Zen Master, doe? :dahell:

The 80s may be over but the 00s looking mighty bright, friend :smugbiden:

I'm just shocked TargSet is acting like they didn't get relegated out of the Premier League...y'all SUPPOSED to be dominating the Football League, but keep the names of real Houses out ya mouth. :manny:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
The bobcats? :wtf:

We're the most storied House in all of Westeros. Descendants of the First Men. We're the Lakers and the Celtics all wrapped in one. Show some respect :pacspit:
Oldest house doesn't equal most storied, breh. You bent the knee to the house I stan. You rebelled but let a buffoon run you nikkas instead of putting the honorable Eddard Stark on the Iron Throne. I respect the fukk out of House Stark but y'all nikkas never try to be bosses. Robb had the right idea in seceding from the union and starting his own label but didn't pull it off. #Targset is in the empire business. If you cats are only worried about the preservation of House Stark then stop running your mouths about houses worried about the throne:camby:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Let's take a look at the starting lineups and see who really has the juice here

#STARKSET
250px-Bran_Stark.PNG

Point Guard
Bran Stark
Height: Depends on which season..puberty is a mofo
Strengths: Warging into a wolf, a bird, and another human being. Powers are progressing. The sky is the limit for this kid. Rightful heir to Winterfell and could be debated the rightful King In The North.
Weaknesses: Legs

e907cc868bd6785919ba13f72c00767c.png

Shooting Guard
Rickon Stark
Height: 4'3"
Strengths: Warging into a wolf. Protected by vicious war machine Shaggydog and ruthless yet loyal servant Osha. In Bran's absence, rightful heir to Winterfell and arguably the rightful King In The North.
Weaknesses: Never loses in hide and seek. Can't claim his titles until he is found.

arya.jpg

Small Forward
Arya Stark
Height: 5'2"
Strengths: Cold blooded killer with no remorse or hesitation. Trained by master Braavosi swordsmen in the art of combat. Invited to train with faceless man in the art of killing without being seen. Traveled countryside with The Hound and further developed her natural ability to cause the death of men.
Weaknesses: Young and weak. Needs more time.

Sansa_sad.jpg

Power Forward
Sansa Stark
Height: Sorry, I'm distracted, she 18 now :datazz:
Strengths: With her brothers missing and presumed dead, her vagina holds the key to controlling the North. Slowly learning how to play the political game after a slow start that resulted in her fathers head falling down and bouncing up like roundball.
Weaknesses: Naive. Currently married to a drunk midget from a wack house. Hasn't taken the D though so no major L yet.

Jon-Snow-Character.jpg

Center
Jon Snow
Height: 6'
Strengths: Not a Stark by name but a Stark by blood. Skilled swordsmen with honor. Successfully infiltrated the wildlings and proved his survival instincts are thorough. No longer a virgin. Destined for greatness.
Weaknesses: Limited ability to influence southern events after taking Night's Watch vow. Will be first line of defense against inevitable white walker invasion.

#TARGSET
Dany-heart.png

Point Guard
Daenerys Targaryen
Height: 5'4"
Strengths: Mother of dragons. Liberator of slaves. Attractor of simps.
Weaknesses: Can't control dragons. Can't control slaves. Can't control simps.

90d8a68fbb4411e1b8c012313d1c2505_small

Shooting Guard
Ser Barristan Selmy
Height: Shrinking due to age, sword arm is long though
Strengths: Arguably the top swordsman in Westeros. Knowledgeable in the politics of leadership
Weaknesses: Dany doesn't take his advice enough. Served a king that usurped the king he vowed to die to protect. Old balls.

300px-Jorah_Fights_Quotho.png

Small Forward
Jorah Mormont
Strengths: Skilled swordsmen, political knowledge
Weaknesses: King Simp of all simps. Whole existence is clouded by unquenched thirst for Dany's juices. Revealed by Varys in Season 1 Episode 3 that Jorah was acting as a spy for King's Landing. Ran like a coward from Ned Stark's blade that was set to chop his head off for slave trading and dishonoring his family and the entire North. A man of 3 S's......simp, slaver, spy.

Grey-Worm-game-of-thrones-34131554-240-188.jpg

Power Forward
Grey Worm and the Unsullied
Height: Various
Strengths: Best army in the world
Weaknesses: Jodeci leather vests don't protect against frostbite, and winter is coming. Not feeling pain is irrelevant when your appendages are frozen black.

Daario_Naharis.jpg

Center
Daario Naharis and the Second Sons
Strengths: Skilled army
Weaknesses: Proven untrustworthy. Abandoned contracts in the name of Daario's desire to pop that p*ssy. A pathetic group of sellswords honestly. And how come the new Daario looks like a Stark
1375735945_black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif.gif

Pretty clear cut who the winner of this battle is. Starkset gets another W
:blessed::blessed::blessed:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
All these off brand houses will both to house of Littlefinger . The most honest man of the seven kingdoms . A true man of the people with a good heart . The queen of dragons will serve him well in his brothel, Ros dead so she can take her place.

Daps
Oldest house doesn't equal most storied, breh. You bent the knee to the house I stan. You rebelled but let a buffoon run you nikkas instead of putting the honorable Eddard Stark on the Iron Throne. I respect the fukk out of House Stark but y'all nikkas never try to be bosses. Robb had the right idea in seceding from the union and starting his own label but didn't pull it off. #Targset is in the empire business. If you cats are only worried about the preservation of House Stark then stop running your mouths about houses worried about the throne:camby:

Tis true, we bent a knee many moons ago. But both The King Who Knelt and MJ-gon the Conquer are long gone. Now you're relying on :deadrose: and :noah: (Ser Jorah)....And while they're entertaining and provide slivers of hope, deep down you know they'll never bring you a 'ship.

You're right tho, we ain't concerned with that dusty old chair in the south, but if you're really tryna win you need to be trying to woo us over to Dragonstone Beach instead of shytting on us :mjpls:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Tis true, we bent a knee many moons ago. But both The King Who Knelt and MJ-gon the Conquer are long gone. Now you're relying on :deadrose: and :noah: (Ser Jorah)....And while they're entertaining and provide slivers of hope, deep down you know they'll never bring you a 'ship.

You're right tho, we ain't concerned with that dusty old chair in the south, but if you're really tryna win you need to be trying to woo us over to Dragonstone Beach instead of shytting on us :mjpls:
I never shyt on #Starkset. Check the receipts breh:beli: My #Targset brethren celebrate our many wins and then nikkas get their sodium levels up and want to throw stones at the set. I can't abide by such insults:manny:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Let's take a look at the starting lineups and see who really has the juice here

#STARKSET
250px-Bran_Stark.PNG

Point Guard
Bran Stark
Height: Depends on which season..puberty is a mofo
Strengths: Warging into a wolf, a bird, and another human being. Powers are progressing. The sky is the limit for this kid. Rightful heir to Winterfell and could be debated the rightful King In The North.
Weaknesses: Legs

e907cc868bd6785919ba13f72c00767c.png

Shooting Guard
Rickon Stark
Height: 4'3"
Strengths: Warging into a wolf. Protected by vicious war machine Shaggydog and ruthless yet loyal servant Osha. In Bran's absence, rightful heir to Winterfell and arguably the rightful King In The North.
Weaknesses: Never loses in hide and seek. Can't claim his titles until he is found.

arya.jpg

Small Forward
Arya Stark
Height: 5'2"
Strengths: Cold blooded killer with no remorse or hesitation. Trained by master Braavosi swordsmen in the art of combat. Invited to train with faceless man in the art of killing without being seen. Traveled countryside with The Hound and further developed her natural ability to cause the death of men.
Weaknesses: Young and weak. Needs more time.

Sansa_sad.jpg

Power Forward
Sansa Stark
Height: Sorry, I'm distracted, she 18 now :datazz:
Strengths: With her brothers missing and presumed dead, her vagina holds the key to controlling the North. Slowly learning how to play the political game after a slow start that resulted in her fathers head falling down and bouncing up like roundball.
Weaknesses: Naive. Currently married to a drunk midget from a wack house. Hasn't taken the D though so no major L yet.

Jon-Snow-Character.jpg

Center
Jon Snow
Strengths: Not a Stark by name but a Stark by blood. Skilled swordsmen with honor. Successfully infiltrated the wildlings and proved his survival instincts are thorough. No longer a virgin. Destined for greatness.
Weaknesses: Limited ability to influence southern events after taking Night's Watch vow. Will be first line of defense against inevitable white walker invasion.

#TARGSET
Dany-heart.png

Point Guard
Daenerys Targaryen
Height: 5'4"
Strengths: Mother of dragons. Liberator of slaves. Attractor of simps.
Weaknesses: Can't control dragons. Can't control slaves. Can't control simps.

90d8a68fbb4411e1b8c012313d1c2505_small

Shooting Guard
Ser Barristan Selmy
Height: Shrinking due to age, sword arm is long though
Strengths: Arguably the top swordsman in Westeros. Knowledgeable in the politics of leadership
Weaknesses: Dany doesn't take his advice enough. Served a king that usurped the king he vowed to die to protect. Old balls.

300px-Jorah_Fights_Quotho.png

Small Forward
Jorah Mormont
Strengths: Skilled swordsmen, political knowledge
Weaknesses: King Simp of all simps. Whole existence is clouded by unquenched thirst for Dany's juices. Revealed by Varys in Season 1 Episode 3 that Jorah was acting as a spy for King's Landing. Ran like a coward from Ned Stark's blade that was set to chop his head off for slave trading and dishonoring his family and the entire North. A man of 3 S's......simp, slaver, spy.

Grey-Worm-game-of-thrones-34131554-240-188.jpg

Power Forward
Grey Worm and the Unsullied
Strengths: Best army in the world
Weaknesses: Jodeci leather vests don't protect against frostbite, and winter is coming. Not feeling pain is irrelevant when your appendages are frozen black.

Daario_Naharis.jpg

Center
Daario Naharis and the Second Sons
Strengths: Skilled army
Weaknesses: Proven untrustworthy. Abandoned contracts in the name of Daario's desire to pop that p*ssy. A pathetic group of sellswords honestly. And how come the new Daario looks like a Stark
1375735945_black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif.gif

Pretty clear cut who the winner of this battle is. Starkset gets another W
:blessed::blessed::blessed:
:camby: smh at this struggle scouting report. Todd McShay in the face ass nikka:scusthov: