Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Nah, I know this aint the place for that, fam. Just simple shyt like that question I posed that pertains to both the book and tv show. i just had a homo ruin two pretty big things for me yesterday. spoilers are the worst

Now, I need an answer. You think Robb would have beheaded Jonn if he showed up there to fight alongside him? Thats a mothafukking dilemma :lupe:

i like to think he wouldnt but thats a tough one. i think maybe he woulda gave him a chance to go back to the wall before doing it.

idk tho :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Aint no way I'm signing up with that band of losers and dead men. Robb Stark was as shytty of a king as Joffrey. Only worthy member of that family is Arya. Jon Snow is no Stark, thankfully. I ride with the men of the Night's Watch :myman:

But since they're technically not like a kingdom or anything.......I side with triple OG Stannis Baratheon as well :ohlawd:

Okay. huld up. Rules are changin n shyt. I need a second to breathe. Starkset or lonewolfsnowgangbangbang :lupe:
C'mon breh, StarkSet should blackball you for that first post

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Sall good my G…. @[USEr id=601]Adam3000[/USER] getting his Rob on ova chea….that high and mighty shyt is why Theon switched sides homie, let nikkas ride homie, we thought he was cool, why he want us to die homie

We know bran and arya fukked with you heavy #snowgang, so will we
giphy.gif
Nah you misunderstood. I consider Jon a part of StarkSet. Im just saying that reppin him alone aint reppin the Stark name

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
In last season's finale, Cersi tells Tyrion that she was able to out of her arranged marriage-to-be to Loras Tyrell. How The fukk did she do that?:what: Does this happen in the book?

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Nah you misunderstood. I consider Jon a part of StarkSet. Im just saying that reppin him alone aint reppin the Stark name

POYL

he's technically not a part of any lands anymore…he's with the nights watch but there ain't no ill nights watch names. #snowgang is a way to acknowledge his vow to the black.

But john is a STARK. His blood is that of the starks. He is #starkset.
Word to his ability to control Ghost.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
C'mon breh, StarkSet should blackball you for that first post

I fukks with the Starks, but Jon Snow needs to be a seperate entity. You actually brought up a good point about not having the honor of wearing the Stark name because of who he is. That encompasses Jon Snow. We'll especially see it this season, if it truly follows the book.

Last edited:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
In last season's finale, Cersi tells Tyrion that she was able to out of her arranged marriage-to-be to Loras Tyrell. How The fukk did she do that?:what: Does this happen in the book?

ima PM u the answer to that

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
[quote="TheGreatShowtime, post: 7314206, member: 1937]I fukks with the Starks, but Jon Snow needs to be a seperate entity. You actually brought up a good point about not having the honor of wearing the Stark name because of who he is. That encompasses Jon Snow. We'll especially see it this season, if it truly follows the book.[/quote]

To be clear, I rep Jon Snow when I rep Starkset. But if you ONLY rep him then the Stark name shouldnt be included. That aint a diss to Snow and that aint beef. It just isnt his name. Having 2 different StarkSets is dividing up the most honorable name in Westeros.

The names of the sets dont really matter though, aint no official names without a consensus of members of the group. The point was just to get it out there who was reppin who so people aint switching teams later like a Bolton or Frey:pacspit:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
yall killin me for the team names when im the one not tryin to split up the Stark name:damn: we fightin for the same thing:damn:

If Ramsey is a Bolton, why can't Jon be a Stark?

He's already a b*stard. Why you tryna kick him out the only family he's ever known? :damn:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
To be clear, I rep Jon Snow when I rep Starkset. But if you ONLY rep him then the Stark name shouldnt be included. That aint a diss to Snow and that aint beef. It just isnt his name. Having 2 different StarkSets is dividing up the most honorable name in Westeros.

The names of the sets dont really matter though, aint no official names without a consensus of members of the group. The point was just to get it out there who was reppin who so people aint switching teams later like a Bolton or Frey:pacspit:

I got you. Since Jon Snow can't rep Stark set, then neither will I. If he ever officially becomes a Stark, so will I :to:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
If Ramseyisis a Bolton, why can't Jon Stark?

He's already a b*stard. Why you tryna kick him out the only family he's ever known? :damn:
You aint reading my posts. Im doing the opposite. He is a part of StarkSet.

It dont matter though, team names are irrelevant all that matters is who you reppin

FYI Ramsey is only a good comparison if someone was reppin him but not Roose. That aint the case. People are reppin Jon but not the Stark kids