Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Lannister set! We got b:tches on deck, wine and grapes on decks, soldiers ready for war.

"The sh:t ya'll trying to do, we been done that" - Boosie.

article-1233158-07718410000005DC-529_468x366.jpg

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Jon is always my number one, pause

#StarkSet, #WolfSet, #b*stards, #TheWatch

#TheStormCrows

I pledge my fealty to #StarkSet :lawd:

We don't give a fukk about no Iron Throne. The Starks are the only Kings in the North

Shoutout to The Greatjohn, you lost your finger like a G. Hopefully Roose doesn't flay you alive :to: Karstark, you got did dirty son :to: Howland Reed, you need to get the fukk off the couch and come outside nikka :upsetfavre:

We got long memories up beyond The Neck. Believe dat :birdman:

Imma have three sons, two daughters and a b*stard just for Ned :lawd:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
You aint reading my posts. Im doing the opposite. He is a part of StarkSet.

It dont matter though, team names are irrelevant all that matters is who you reppin

FYI Ramsey is only a good comparison if someone was reppin him but not Roose. That aint the case. People are reppin Jon but not the Stark kids

They ain't real then. They can get the fukk on :camby:

We got lil professor x in Bran. Xena warrior princess in Arya. And Rickon is a hitta in training. How many nikkas has Shaggydog sent to the bushes :camby: We got goons.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:dwillhuh:
Aint no Starks ever wanted the Iron Throne. Only reason Robb marched was because he had siblings held hostage. He would still be King of the North if he wasnt forced move south to save his blood. The south wouldnt dare fight a war up North they would get murked before they made it past the Neck
I like how starkset has given up all ambition for the iron throne :mjlol:

I fukks wit ya, had to keep it one hunnit tho :manny:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I like how starkset has given up all ambition for the iron throne :mjlol:

We never wanted the Iron Throne. King Robb wanted to return the North to its rightful place as a sovereign kingdom.

We bent the knee to Aegon and his dragons :sadcam:, not these faggits running around now. Before that, none of yall nikkas could come above the neck without being sent back with toe tags. Its all good though. When Dany eventually reaches Westeros, things won't go like they did 300 years ago :shaq:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
#StarkSet

sticker,375x360.u1.png

I know about the promise … Maester Theomore, tell them! A thousand years before the Conquest, a promise was made, and oaths were sworn in the Wolf's Den before the old gods and the new. When we were sore beset and friendless, hounded from our homes and in peril of our lives, the wolves took us in and nourished us and protected us against our enemies. The city is built upon the land they gave us. In return we swore that we should always be their men. Stark men!

Loyalty always wins in the end :wow:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
First off, :pacspit: at you for disrespecting the king in the north. He was a good man who made one huge mistake and was betrayed by his bannermen. The North Remembers. :demonic:

OT: I think Robb took it easy on joffrey. I'm sure Ned taught them to respect the position of power. I also think that Joffrey is nicer with the sword than we think. He is Robert Baratheon's son after all. There's a difference between being a bytch on the battlefield and being handy with the steel.

:mjlol: That abomination don't have any of the old and noble Baratheon blood.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Random thought. Have any of the kingsguards in GoT ever had to fight against their own family members in service to their king? Like were any of the kingsguards during Robert's Rebellion from houses that sided with Robert? shyt coulda got ugly.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Random thought. Have any of the kingsguards in GoT ever had to fight against their own family members in service to their king? Like were any of the kingsguards during Robert's Rebellion from houses that sided with Robert? shyt coulda got ugly.

Yeah, Jamie Lannister. We know how that went.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Yeah, Jamie Lannister. We know how that went.
LMAO. Damn. I forgot about that. But weren't the Lannisters staying out of the rebellion. They even had the Targaeryens believe that they were there to help them when they let them into the city. I don't think at any point Jaime actually fought one of his own people.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

Barristan Selmy was from the Stormlands.
Oswald Whent was from the Riverlands.
Jonothor Darry was from the Riverlands.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
LMAO. Damn. I forgot about that. But weren't the Lannisters staying out of the rebellion. They even had the Targaeryens believe that they were there to help them when they let them into the city. I don't think at any point Jaime actually fought one of his own people.

Yeah, Tywin sat out for awhile but ended up winning the war. Tywin was Aerys's hand at one point but got upset when Aerys wouldn't marry Rhaegar to Cersei. So he bounced back to Casterly Rock. Aerys was right in being paranoid when hearing Tywin was marching towards the city and telling Jaime to murder his dad.