Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Same with me, and just being a Northman the Nights Watch automatically comes with the turf too. The Starks and Stannis can coexist, but if it comes down to the two of them then Stannis can
ULM39lI.png

Better declare between the 3 breh, who is your #1 if only one can win

Jon is always my number one, pause

#StarkSet, #WolfSet, #b*stards, #TheWatch

#TheStormCrows

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I can't fukk with Dany at all until Ser Barristan sets her straight. Simp Mormont should have done the same but he is still too bitter over Ned shipping him over the pond for disgracing his family name

yea but i think he will at some point. the starks dont have any targaryen blood on their hands so i think dany will eventually just focus her wrath on the lannisters.

but if she want beef with the north, she can bring her ass to the neck and march her unsullied through and see how many arrive to the other side intact

:demonic:

#bogdevils #reeds #crannogmen

:demonic:

Daps
Prepping for post-episode sonnings. Just went through all 1600 posts to make these lists :whew:

If I got you in the wrong set let me know now, aint no switching sides later:ufdup:

Better see my green go up if I see you using these tags too:ufdup:

#StarkSet Snowgang a.k.a. Da Gawds
@Adam3000 @Christian3o5 @BonafideDefacto @tru_m.a.c @mson @R.E.N. Spells Ren @macpat @AkaDemiK @HookersandIceCream @Skilltastrophy @hexagram @PewPew @beanz @FukkAPaidEmail @Sincere Noble @Malik @Lord Beasley @Piff Perkins @Method Man @Twitter @CJ @Uh Oh @chemicalsword @LeVraiPapi @Scott Summers @detroitwalt @Randy Marsh @dabestkeptsecret @irishfury @Triggermatic

#TargSet
@obarth @Uptown WaYo87 @Don Drogo @duck @storyteller @Jax @dem bath salts @nairdas @Recca Gatsby @Torrential @Abso831 @5StarElite @Dirty Mcdrawz @MrTV4 @3rdLetter @bythepowercosmic @southsideblk @$$$HotBoyRonald$$$ @We Ready @Real @saysumthinfunnymike @Sonny Corinthos @Van Taak @O.Red @Microfracture @MarsPunka

#StannisSet
@DonkeyPuncher718 @daemonova @Soundbwoy @Ari Gold Bawse @K-Deini @Bud Bundy @Jazzy B. @fact @Foxmulder @Diunx

#NightsWatchmen
@bboystyle @Mikey2Toes

#TeamLittlefinger
@Francis White @DEAD7

#LannisterSet
@DANJA @Long_Live_The_Kane @Shogun @JuvenileHell @Pifferry @ChillSwitch @ltheghost @LostOne @MilesTailsPrower @ReggieFlare @The G.O.D II

#TeamMartell
@Rob Van Ham @Arianne Martell @TheTwista @Nymeria @TheStoicGhost

#TeamBolton
@Ramsay Bolton

#TeamKrakken
@jericho

Yet to commit/Unknown:ufdup:
@Exiled Martian @daze23 @satam55 @T-K-G @TheGreatShowtime
Probably missed a few others

eBFJg.gif

#Starkset

Bout to walk back into the "Game" and hit some ridiculous trick shot nikkas wish they could make.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
#targset all mutha fukkin day

hoping the starks and stannis set follow the queen, but if they can't bend the knee then all the red gods and magic trees can't help them

football season is over... time to bring back the targ avi

Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Prepping for post-episode sonnings. Just went through all 1600 posts to make these lists :whew:

If I got you in the wrong set let me know now, aint no switching sides later:ufdup:

@Adam3000 @Christian3o5 @BonafideDefacto @tru_m.a.c @mson @R.E.N. Spells Ren @macpat @AkaDemiK @HookersandIceCream @Skilltastrophy @hexagram @PewPew @beanz @FukkAPaidEmail @Sincere Noble @Malik @Lord Beasley @Piff Perkins @Method Man @Twitter @CJ @Uh Oh @chemicalsword @LeVraiPapi @Scott Summers @detroitwalt @Randy Marsh @dabestkeptsecret @irishfury @Triggermatic

#TargSet
@obarth @Uptown WaYo87 @Don Drogo @duck @storyteller @Jax @dem bath salts @nairdas @Recca Gatsby @Torrential @Abso831 @5StarElite @Dirty Mcdrawz @MrTV4 @3rdLetter @bythepowercosmic @southsideblk @$$$HotBoyRonald$$$ @We Ready @Real @saysumthinfunnymike @Sonny Corinthos @Van Taak @O.Red @Microfracture @MarsPunka

#StannisSet
@DonkeyPuncher718 @daemonova @Soundbwoy @Ari Gold Bawse @K-Deini @Bud Bundy @Jazzy B. @fact @Foxmulder @Diunx

#NightsWatchmen
@bboystyle @Mikey2Toes

#TeamLittlefinger
@Francis White @DEAD7

#LannisterSet
@DANJA @Long_Live_The_Kane @Shogun @JuvenileHell @Pifferry @ChillSwitch @ltheghost @LostOne @MilesTailsPrower @ReggieFlare @The G.O.D II

#TeamMartell
@Rob Van Ham @Arianne Martell @TheTwista @Nymeria @TheStoicGhost

#TeamBolton
@Ramsay Bolton

#TeamKrakken
@jericho

Yet to commit/Unknown:ufdup:
@Exiled Martian @daze23 @satam55 @T-K-G @TheGreatShowtime
Probably missed a few others

If I'm forced to pick between Starks, Stannis, Martell and Night Watch...I guess I'll go Night Watch with my breh Jon Snow :to:

But to keep it one hunned, Stannis is the rightful king :yeshrug:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Rep StarkSet all day. Second would be Nightswatch. I consider them one in the same though. I fukks with the Martells though. Everything I've seen and heard thus far leads me to believe that they're a problem.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

Its starkset wolfgang

starkset snowgang is for Jon Snow

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Goddamn, I just wanna rep Jon Snow, not the whole bummy nights watch :pachaha:

I mean, shouldn't he be included in Stark-set? I mean, these dudes have a cripple, a baby, and a girl and...thats pretty much it. And Jon isn't competing with anyone anyways.....
yeah but them goons are much more than that. i wont go deeper into that out of respect because thats spoiler-territory . but them kids are more than meets the eye