Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Jards

All Star
Daps
Prepping for post-episode sonnings. Just went through all 1600 posts to make these lists :whew:

If I got you in the wrong set let me know now, aint no switching sides later:ufdup:

Better see my green go up if I see you using these tags too:ufdup:

#StarkSet Snowgang a.k.a. Da Gawds
@Adam3000 @Christian3o5 @BonafideDefacto @tru_m.a.c @mson @R.E.N. Spells Ren @macpat @AkaDemiK @HookersandIceCream @Skilltastrophy @hexagram23 @PewPew @beanz @FukkAPaidEmail @Sincere Noble @Malik @Lord Beasley @Piff Perkins @Method Man @Twitter @CJ @Uh Oh @chemicalsword @LeVraiPapi @Scott Summers @detroitwalt @Randy Marsh @dabestkeptsecret @irishfury @Triggermatic

#TargSet
@obarth @Uptown WaYo87 @Don Drogo @duck @storyteller @Jax @dem bath salts @nairdas @Recca Gatsby @Torrential @Abso831 @5StarElite @Dirty Mcdrawz @MrTV4 @3rdLetter @bythepowercosmic @southsideblk @$$$HotBoyRonald$$$ @We Ready @Real @saysumthinfunnymike @Sonny Corinthos @Van Taak @O.Red @Microfracture @MarsPunka

#StannisSet
@DonkeyPuncher718 @daemonova @Soundbwoy @Ari Gold Bawse @K-Deini @Bud Bundy @Jazzy B. @fact @Foxmulder @Diunx

#NightsWatchmen
@bboystyle @Mikey2Toes

#TeamLittlefinger
@Francis White @DEAD7

#LannisterSet
@DANJA @Long_Live_The_Kane @Shogun @JuvenileHell @Pifferry @ChillSwitch @ltheghost @LostOne @MilesTailsPrower @ReggieFlare @The G.O.D II

#TeamMartell
@Rob Van Ham @Arianne Martell @TheTwista @Nymeria @TheStoicGhost

#TeamBolton
@Ramsay Bolton

#TeamKrakken
@jericho

Yet to commit/Unknown:ufdup:
@Exiled Martian @daze23 @satam55 @T-K-G @TheGreatShowtime
Probably missed a few others
In.

Gonna have to rep Stark set. Was weighing up between Stark set and Martells (this nikka red viper looks like he's about to hand out that work like we ain't in a recession right about now :wow:) but Martells coming into the game at the halfway point and I gotta rep a team that's paid their dues from the beginning. Plus Arya is natural born killer and once she links up with the Jaqen the god, it's over for a lot of Nikkas....

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Please consider me Targset.

#DanyUnchained

ibojoBavruxETu.gif

Soon....:scheme:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
:mjlol: That abomination don't have any of the old and noble Baratheon blood.
:russ:
I know, but it ain't like they had Maury to tell them that he wasn't the father. He was operating under the assumption that Joffrey was his. He didn't, nor had any reason, to ever doubt..
On the real though, Stannis was born in the wrong house. Bruh was made to be from the North.
The North is the place to be. :manny:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I can't fukk with Dany at all until Ser Barristan sets her straight. Simp Mormont should have done the same but he is still too bitter over Ned shipping him over the pond for disgracing his family name
Mormont got ran outta Westoros like Mase got ran outta Harlem
#starkset
Anyways, if Jon Snow deserted the Night's Watch and went to go fight along side Robb....do you think Robb would have beheaded him for being a deserter?
if Cat was in his ear the yeah cause u know she would be
20prmvq.jpg

i really dont know. robb was alot like his dad and took honor very seriously. but, jon was his bro, and as the king he had the power to amend that rule and personally i think he'd let jon live. but who knows
Robb's honor was kinda skewed tho. He didn't honor his betrothal because he had to honor the jump off he fukked:what:
Even Cat told him :ufdup:
C'mon breh, StarkSet should blackball you for that first post
:heh:
He ain't nothing slide lol

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Prepping for post-episode sonnings. Just went through all 1600 posts to make these lists :whew:

If I got you in the wrong set let me know now, aint no switching sides later:ufdup:

Better see my green go up if I see you using these tags too:ufdup:

#StarkSet Snowgang a.k.a. Da Gawds
@Adam3000 @Christian3o5 @BonafideDefacto @tru_m.a.c @mson @R.E.N. Spells Ren @macpat @AkaDemiK @HookersandIceCream @Skilltastrophy @hexagram23 @PewPew @beanz @FukkAPaidEmail @Sincere Noble @Malik @Lord Beasley @Piff Perkins @Method Man @Twitter @CJ @Uh Oh @chemicalsword @LeVraiPapi @Scott Summers @detroitwalt @Randy Marsh @dabestkeptsecret @irishfury @Triggermatic

#TargSet
@obarth @Uptown WaYo87 @Don Drogo @duck @storyteller @Jax @dem bath salts @nairdas @Recca Gatsby @Torrential @Abso831 @5StarElite @Dirty Mcdrawz @MrTV4 @3rdLetter @bythepowercosmic @southsideblk @$$$HotBoyRonald$$$ @We Ready @Real @saysumthinfunnymike @Sonny Corinthos @Van Taak @O.Red @Microfracture @MarsPunka

#StannisSet
@DonkeyPuncher718 @daemonova @Soundbwoy @Ari Gold Bawse @K-Deini @Bud Bundy @Jazzy B. @fact @Foxmulder @Diunx

#NightsWatchmen
@bboystyle @Mikey2Toes

#TeamLittlefinger
@Francis White @DEAD7

#LannisterSet
@DANJA @Long_Live_The_Kane @Shogun @JuvenileHell @Pifferry @ChillSwitch @ltheghost @LostOne @MilesTailsPrower @ReggieFlare @The G.O.D II

#TeamMartell
@Rob Van Ham @Arianne Martell @TheTwista @Nymeria @TheStoicGhost

#TeamBolton
@Ramsay Bolton

#TeamKrakken
@jericho

Yet to commit/Unknown:ufdup:
@Exiled Martian @daze23 @satam55 @T-K-G @TheGreatShowtime
Probably missed a few others

Good Looking in making this going to make handing out Losses during the season soooooo much easier:obama:

Just like the book Stannis does not get much love from the people but the ones who do recognize the real are loyal and true:salute:

In the end I said it before and I will say it again
tumblr_mc98rwJhjm1qahd69o3_r2_250.gif

Stannis aint a game brehs this is real fake life!!!!!Protect Your Goddamn Neck!!!!
tumblr_mc98rwJhjm1qahd69o2_r1_250.gif

When its time for war what king do you know would be the first one off the boat?
tumblr_mbnbgkJ7Tl1qahd69o2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mbnbgkJ7Tl1qahd69o5_r1_250.gif

Nyggas losing their heads what king you know is the first one up the ladder?
tumblr_mbnbgkJ7Tl1qahd69o6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mbnbgkJ7Tl1qahd69o9_r1_250.gif

What king in westeros put in real work to gain his crown?
tumblr_mbnbgkJ7Tl1qahd69o12_r1_250.gif

Even though the battle was lost what king you know was going to get the crown or die trying?
tumblr_mbnbgkJ7Tl1qahd69o13_r1_250.gif

Stannis Baratheon is not the king westeros wants but is the KING THEY NEED!!!

tumblr_mapwmxetzz1qcngeko2_250.gif
tumblr_m9wunsFMm51rohuy3o4_r1_250.gif

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
We just winnin', nikka we Targin'
Wars we winnin', is the wars were Startin'
Swords on Swords, y'all got ya Arms departing (King Slaya ain't shyt)
Dragons, battalions, Pawglesea got em Marchin'

#TargSetOvaErrythanEventheWeddingRang

Jards

All Star
Daps
I'm halfway through Storm of swords and I have a question for book readers about Arya. Not really a spoiler but:

By the the middle of book three, Arya has caught at least 3- 4 bodies. I need to watch back the series but did she catch all them bodies on the show? Someone was saying that the dude she killed when she was with the hound was her first but in the books, shes catching bodies left, right and centre like it's nothing

Last edited:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Robb's honor was kinda skewed tho. He didn't honor his betrothal because he had to honor the jump off he fukked:what:
Even Cat told him :ufdup:

Robb just wanted some dimepiece coochie like Frey said.

Did Brandon Stark feel like he had to marry Ashara Dayne after he popped that puzzy? Hell Nah :heh: What happens on the road stays on the road :heh: Brandon knew he had Catelyn back home. That vow was more important than the virtue of some bar skank. With Robb, he thought he had a butt ugly wife waiting for him back at the Twins, so he jumped at the first opportunity to marry another broad and Frey called him out on it :ufdup: But really.....Frey is a vile muthafukka. The Starks are better off not joining their houses with his :pacspit: