Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
300px-Crown_of_winter.jpg

you other houses can have the iron throne. as long as keep ya incestuous asses down south, we dont care who sits on that throne. dont cross the neck if you dont want no problems with...

Kings of the North. Kings of Winter. Blood of the First Men.

:win:

(the 15 minute preview got my GOT fever on super high brehs! :damn:)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Its starkset if wolfgang

starkset snowgang is for Jon Snow
Starks are Starks, a house divided is a house fallen.

If people wanna rep Jon only they aint gettin the honor of having Stark in their name. Will add a Snowgang set to the final list though and throw you on it @Mikey2Toes and @TheGreatShowtime

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Starks are Starks, a house divided is a house fallen.

If people wanna rep Jon only they aint gettin the honor of having Stark in their name. Will add a Snowgang set to the final list though and throw you on it @Mikey2Toes and @TheGreatShowtime

If we gotta endure the struggles like Young Jon Snow, then so be it :ufdup:

Last edited:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
yeah but them goons are much more than that. i wont go deeper into that out of respect because thats spoiler-territory . but them kids are more than meets the eye
:wow:

#starkset
Jon'll be aite. He got his brothers of the wall to watch his back :jawalrus:

Arya needs to find her personal Jorah Mormont and just say fukk it, Queen of the North. :ohhh:

BTW cause I'm reading the books, i'm gonna throw in random thoughts and shyt as I go from time to time. Just my disclaimer before I go off topic.

Anyways, if Jon Snow deserted the Night's Watch and went to go fight along side Robb....do you think Robb would have beheaded him for being a deserter?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

#starkset

Arya needs to find her personal Jorah Mormont and just say fukk it, Queen of the North. :ohhh:

BTW cause I'm reading the books, i'm gonna throw in random thoughts and shyt as I go from time to time. Just my disclaimer before I go off topic.

Anyways, if Jon Snow deserted the Night's Watch and went to go fight along side Robb....do you think Robb would have beheaded him for being a deserter?

:whoa: careful with the book talk in here breh. the unsullied(tv ppl) and the sullied(book ppl) have been peacefully coexisting and this thread has entered an era of prosperity for a little while now. lets not fukk that up and have the spoiler witch hunt get started.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

#starkset

He'd have been honor bound to, it seems. Whether or not he'd do it.... I don't know. :sadcam:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny

#starkset

i really dont know. robb was alot like his dad and took honor very seriously. but, jon was his bro, and as the king he had the power to amend that rule and personally i think he'd let jon live. but who knows

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
:whoa: careful with the book talk in here breh. the unsullied(tv ppl) and the sullied(book ppl) have been peacefully coexisting and this thread has entered an era of prosperity for a little while now. lets not fukk that up and have the spoiler witch hunt get started.
Nah, I know this aint the place for that, fam. Just simple shyt like that question I posed that pertains to both the book and tv show. i just had a homo ruin two pretty big things for me yesterday. spoilers are the worst

Now, I need an answer. You think Robb would have beheaded Jonn if he showed up there to fight alongside him? Thats a mothafukking dilemma :lupe:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
If we gotta endure the struggles like Young Jon Snow, then so be it :ufdup:

Sall good my G…. @Adam3000 getting his Rob on ova chea….that high and mighty shyt is why Theon switched sides homie, let nikkas ride homie, we thought he was cool, why he want us to die homie

We know bran and arya fukked with you heavy #snowgang, so will we
giphy.gif