Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
84173749.jpg
:laff: The Mountain vs Red Viper
When i was watching that i was like this nikka is feeling himself a little too much. Just end this big ass fakkit. :why:

Of course he got his fukking skull crushed. :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
For the book readers/tv show watchers...

No spoilers obviously...

is it true that the character Stannis was/is better portrayed in the books?

I keep wanting to root for Stannis, the actor does a great job, but it seems like something is missing.

Is this the TV show creator's messing up or is this just how he was in the books?
Hell yeah.Thats why most of us who Stan Stannis are book readers:pachaha:.Stannis is on of the funniest dudes in the book.He even be ethering his own wife.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
"Are you trained crows, to croak at me in turns? Enough." He said this to Mel and his wife.

"No man may withstand him!"
"Be quiet, woman, You are not at a nightfire now." He said this to his wife.

Selyse throwing her arms around Stannis's legs and begging him to have Edric Storm sacrificed.
"He is mine own blood. Stop clutching me woman."

There's a lot more but they could show up in the show so I won't post them.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I watched Season 1 again and something don't add up with Ned...

He is so fukking loyal and honorable....To a fault where he makes dumb ass decisions....Yet he has a b*stard?...He can't stay loyal to his wife even if the p*ssy is thrown at him?....That doesn't make sense to me based on how he's portrayed...

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched Season 1 again and something don't add up with Ned...

He is so fukking loyal and honorable....To a fault where he makes dumb ass decisions....Yet he has a b*stard?...He can't stay loyal to his wife even if the p*ssy is thrown at him?....That doesn't make sense to me based on how he's portrayed...

She was engaged to his older brother and he barely knew her. When the brother was killed, they married her to him at the last minute, and they day after he ride south to fight the war. It makes sense.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
She was engaged to his older brother and he barely knew her. When the brother was killed, they married her to him at the last minute, and they day after he ride south to fight the war. It makes sense.

Oh...I didn't know about that timing...

But still...a vow was made...Even for 1 hr....I'd expect Ned to heed it and do his duty.. He seem like the type to never go against his word even if it meant his life... And that's why everybody respect him so much.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh...I didn't know about that timing...

But still...a vow was made...Even for 1 hr....I'd expect Ned to heed it and do his duty.. He seem like the type to never go against his word even if it meant his life... And that's why everybody respect him so much.

I'm with you on this. It doesn't mesh with his character. It's why I'm 99% convinced Jon isn't his.