Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
LenaHeadey(QuotesCersei-V-SunTzu)_sig.jpg

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Finally got around to watching. Man.....

#LannisterSet took our first serious L of the series. Tyrion my man and all, but Tywin the only thing keepin us on top :damn:

Well, we had 4 seasons on top, looks like our L's are on deck. We had a good run :to:

In other news, DragonSet lookin :flabbynsick: good luck with those dragons :umad:

StannisSet lookin strong, I guess. But that huge ass army gonna look the Miami Heat in the finals this year once those white walkers show up. Winter is coming, ya bytches. :truth:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Finally got around to watching. Man.....

#LannisterSet took our first serious L of the series. Tyrion my man and all, but Tywin the only thing keepin us on top :damn:

Well, we had 4 seasons on top, looks like our L's are on deck. We had a good run :to:

In other news, DragonSet lookin :flabbynsick: good luck with those dragons :umad:

StannisSet lookin strong, I guess. But that huge ass army gonna look the Miami Heat in the finals this year once those white walkers show up. Winter is coming, ya bytches. :truth:
Everything should be good if the Wall stays up, but if that shyt falls, that'll be the biggest L westeros has taken since The Long Night.

Edit- Was Watching Kick Ass 2 yesterday and found out that the guy who plays Jorah plays Mclovin's uncle in it.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
For the book readers/tv show watchers...

No spoilers obviously...

is it true that the character Stannis was/is better portrayed in the books?

I keep wanting to root for Stannis, the actor does a great job, but it seems like something is missing.

Is this the TV show creator's messing up or is this just how he was in the books?

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the book readers/tv show watchers...

No spoilers obviously...

I keep wanting to root for Stannis, the actor does a great job, but it seems like something is missing.

Is this the TV show creator's messing up or is this just how he was in the books?

Much better in the books. In the books he is using the red woman as a means to an end, and in the show he she seems more in charge and he a religious fanatic.

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin

Yes, very true. The TV version seems like a robot compared to the Book version. There's a lot more emphasis on his conflicting feelings about his "obligation" to be King, his actions towards Renly, the broship he has with Davos, etc. Book Stannis > show Stannis by a mile, even though I think Stephen Dillane has done a tremendous job w/ the script he's been given

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
every set will take an L, every. single. one. stannis jumps out on top with like 2-3 books left and how many seasons? yall really think he's gonna numbers like that? he chopped down a few wildlings that a band of rapers and bread thieves and a little kid with a bow handled in one night :heh:

there's only one group that can't be fukked with in this martinverse, and they're about to link up with a lady of winterfell :wow:

Jaqen.gif

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
We going to sit here and act like Starving Stannis didn't ask the Gawd Lord Snow what to do?

as long as Stannis consults the ghost of Ned the Gawd(dont even ask me how :youngsabo:)

i have no problem with him swaggin right now :yeshrug: everyone's been taking their turn of L's and bouncing back so far, #Starkset is on the MAJOR come up on all fronts :myman: the only X factor is Lord Rickon but Osha prolly done turnt him into a goon as well

sidenote: now that Ygritte's gone imma need Osha's wild ass to get more screen time :noah: Cersie and Dany too fukkin annoying for me at this point, both them bytches need to die :camby: why is it that all the dumbass people get to live :stopitslime: