Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

if they do a GoT episode on IASIP that shyt is gonna be a fukkin classic hands down :banderas:

Charlie gonna thundergun the shyt outta Tyrion's role :wow::ohlawd:

David Benioff and D.B. Weiss made/directed an episode of It's Always Sunny, "Flowers for Charlie." It was the episode where scientists tricked Charlie into thinking he was a genius :pachaha:

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Don't know how much detail they go into it with the books, but if it's true that its a wrap after season 7, they need to reload with a prequel to what was happening before season one started. All new seasons revolving around OG Targs, Rob's rebellion, OG Starks, OG Lannisters, Ice King etc.

That season finale wit Jamie becoming Kingslayer would be :whoo:

Aegon vs. OG Brandon Stark :whoo:

Last edited:

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
every set will take an L, every. single. one. stannis jumps out on top with like 2-3 books left and how many seasons? yall really think he's gonna numbers like that? he chopped down a few wildlings that a band of rapers and bread thieves and a little kid with a bow handled in one night :heh:

there's only one group that can't be fukked with in this martinverse, and they're about to link up with a lady of winterfell :wow:

Jaqen.gif
Yeah, i wish i knew whether there is enough of jaqen h'ghar's people to start\join a set, but i dont wanna get spoiled
I'm not a member of any set, but stark gang affiliated, but this dude's story is the most interesting so far for me

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Don't know how much detail they go into it with the books, but if it's true that its a wrap after season 7, they need to reload with a prequel to what was happening before season one started. All new seasons revolving around OG Targs, Rob's rebellion, OG Starks, OG Lannisters, Ice King etc.

That season finally wit Jamie becoming Kingslayer would be :whoo:

:banderas: That would be the best plot twist of the series

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

That season finale wit Jamie becoming Kingslayer would be :whoo:

thats more of a topic of a movie imo....i actually think Roberts Rebellion would make for a really dope anime.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
For the book readers/tv show watchers...

No spoilers obviously...

is it true that the character Stannis was/is better portrayed in the books?

I keep wanting to root for Stannis, the actor does a great job, but it seems like something is missing.

Is this the TV show creator's messing up or is this just how he was in the books?

Yes. I've posted this video a couple times in this thread before to explain: