Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Prepping for post-episode sonnings. Just went through all 1600 posts to make these lists :whew:

If I got you in the wrong set let me know now, aint no switching sides later:ufdup:

Better see my green go up if I see you using these tags too:ufdup:

#StarkSet Snowgang a.k.a. Da Gawds
@Adam3000 @Christian3o5 @BonafideDefacto @tru_m.a.c @mson @R.E.N. Spells Ren @macpat @AkaDemiK @HookersandIceCream @Skilltastrophy @hexagram @PewPew @beanz @FukkAPaidEmail @Sincere Noble @Malik @Lord Beasley @Piff Perkins @Method Man @Twitter @CJ @Uh Oh @chemicalsword @LeVraiPapi @Scott Summers @detroitwalt @Randy Marsh @dabestkeptsecret @irishfury @Triggermatic

#TargSet
@obarth @Uptown WaYo87 @Don Drogo @duck @storyteller @Jax @dem bath salts @nairdas @Recca Gatsby @Torrential @Abso831 @5StarElite @Dirty Mcdrawz @MrTV4 @3rdLetter @bythepowercosmic @southsideblk @$$$HotBoyRonald$$$ @We Ready @Real @saysumthinfunnymike @Sonny Corinthos @Van Taak @O.Red @Microfracture @MarsPunka

#StannisSet
@DonkeyPuncher718 @daemonova @Soundbwoy @Ari Gold Bawse @K-Deini @Bud Bundy @Jazzy B. @fact @Foxmulder @Diunx

#NightsWatchmen
@bboystyle @Mikey2Toes

#TeamLittlefinger
@Francis White @DEAD7

#LannisterSet
@DANJA @Long_Live_The_Kane @Shogun @JuvenileHell @Pifferry @ChillSwitch @ltheghost @LostOne @MilesTailsPrower @ReggieFlare @The G.O.D II

#TeamMartell
@Rob Van Ham @Arianne Martell @TheTwista @Nymeria @TheStoicGhost

#TeamBolton
@Ramsay Bolton

#TeamKrakken
@jericho

Yet to commit/Unknown:ufdup:
@Exiled Martian @daze23 @satam55 @T-K-G @TheGreatShowtime
Probably missed a few others

:salute:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prepping for post-episode sonnings. Just went through all 1600 posts to make these lists :whew:

If I got you in the wrong set let me know now, aint no switching sides later:ufdup:

Better see my green go up if I see you using these tags too:ufdup:

#StarkSet Snowgang a.k.a. Da Gawds
@Adam3000 @Christian3o5 @BonafideDefacto @tru_m.a.c @mson @R.E.N. Spells Ren @macpat @AkaDemiK @HookersandIceCream @Skilltastrophy @hexagram @PewPew @beanz @FukkAPaidEmail @Sincere Noble @Malik @Lord Beasley @Piff Perkins @Method Man @Twitter @CJ @Uh Oh @chemicalsword @LeVraiPapi @Scott Summers @detroitwalt @Randy Marsh @dabestkeptsecret @irishfury @Triggermatic

#TargSet
@obarth @Uptown WaYo87 @Don Drogo @duck @storyteller @Jax @dem bath salts @nairdas @Recca Gatsby @Torrential @Abso831 @5StarElite @Dirty Mcdrawz @MrTV4 @3rdLetter @bythepowercosmic @southsideblk @$$$HotBoyRonald$$$ @We Ready @Real @saysumthinfunnymike @Sonny Corinthos @Van Taak @O.Red @Microfracture @MarsPunka

#StannisSet
@DonkeyPuncher718 @daemonova @Soundbwoy @Ari Gold Bawse @K-Deini @Bud Bundy @Jazzy B. @fact @Foxmulder @Diunx

#NightsWatchmen
@bboystyle @Mikey2Toes

#TeamLittlefinger
@Francis White @DEAD7

#LannisterSet
@DANJA @Long_Live_The_Kane @Shogun @JuvenileHell @Pifferry @ChillSwitch @ltheghost @LostOne @MilesTailsPrower @ReggieFlare @The G.O.D II

#TeamMartell
@Rob Van Ham @Arianne Martell @TheTwista @Nymeria @TheStoicGhost

#TeamBolton
@Ramsay Bolton

#TeamKrakken
@jericho

Yet to commit/Unknown:ufdup:
@Exiled Martian @daze23 @satam55 @T-K-G @TheGreatShowtime
Probably missed a few others

You went through all those posts? I didn't know my set was that deep!:ohhh:

#WolfGang #Northside #StarkSet

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
While I do rep House Stark
(Only Jon, Bran and Arya since day one)

I've always been more intrigued by the Master's of Schemes and Whispers
Littlefinger and Varys

They are the ones playing the game
Everyone else is just there chess pieces

Sugar

Banned
Daps
jcvd.gif
jcvd.gif
jcvd.gif

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
my secondary would be stannis:takedat:

Same with me, and just being a Northman the Nights Watch automatically comes with the turf too. The Starks and Stannis can coexist, but if it comes down to the two of them then Stannis can
ULM39lI.png

While I do rep House Stark
(Only Jon, Bran and Arya since day one)

I've always been more intrigued by the Master's of Schemes and Whispers
Littlefinger and Varys

They are the ones playing the game
Everyone else is just there chess pieces

Better declare between the 3 breh, who is your #1 if only one can win

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
my 2nd choice is the targaryens honestly. i would say night watch but to me starkset and nights watch are brehs. jon snow is still a stark, b*stard or no.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
my 2nd choice is the targaryens honestly. i would say night watch but to me starkset and nights watch are brehs. jon snow is still a stark, b*stard or no.
I can't fukk with Dany at all until Ser Barristan sets her straight. Simp Mormont should have done the same but he is still too bitter over Ned shipping him over the pond for disgracing his family name