Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why didn't the guards men tell Arya that her sister or Littlefinger or even Peter were still at the castle....

Why would they do that though? Why wouldn't they assume she already knew that, if that was her destination?

Fred.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Finally caught that finale :banderas:

Shae really proved hoes aint loyal and Tyrion found out the hard way :manny:

I was hoping Cersei would die.

That battle scene with Brinne and The Hound :whoo: you could tell his ego, pride, and self esteem was at an all time low. He kicked her between the legs like he was punting from the 5 yd line :mjlol:

Why didn't the guards men tell Arya that her sister or Littlefinger or even Peter were still at the castle....

What's Arya next move, she's rolling dolo now :lupe:

Those dragons can't be tamed....

The guards don't know Sanza is there, Sanza is going by a different name and is Little Fingers Niece.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
My favorite moment in the finale :wow:

BqVSYL3CUAA_l3q.jpg:large

Pay him back in kind, Arya :salute:

Daps

:wtf:

The guards don't know that is Arya's sister...nobody but those three other Lords who Sansa told at LF's 'trial' know who she is, and they promised to keep it a secret.

Why would the guards think Arya would give two fukks about Littlefinger? They're low-born and House Stark is just some famous name they've heard about. They don't know these folks like that.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
:wtf:

The guards don't know that is Arya's sister...nobody but those three other Lords who Sansa told at LF's 'trial' know who she is, and they promised to keep it a secret.

Why would the guards think Arya would give two fukks about Littlefinger? They're low-born and House Stark is just some famous name they've heard about. They don't know these folks like that.
The guards don't know Sanza is there, Sanza is going by a different name and is Little Fingers Niece.

The plot hole is not so much the guards telling Arya & the Hound things about the Eyrie's status quo, it's more like, why didn't the guards immediately inform Littlefinger, lord of the castle, about her presence at their door? They're not very good guards if they let a Stark slip by.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
The plot hole is not so much the guards telling Arya & the Hound things about the Eyrie's status quo, it's more like, why didn't the guards immediately inform Littlefinger, lord of the castle, about her presence at their door? They're not very good guards if they let a Stark slip by.

oh i agree and i mentioned that too, its stupid to me

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

yeah i agree, they should have cut out that part at the gate cuz arya is still one of the most wanted people in westeros regardless of whether sansa was there or not and the breast feeding kid is still her cousin, so somebody would have paid the hound money for her

they should have had breinne meet them on the way before they got there, that would have made more sense

Last edited:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
the other little thing i didnt get was what was the deal with the horses? who took them and how did arya end up in a horse after?

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Why would they do that though? Why wouldn't they assume she already knew that, if that was her destination?

Fred.
Better question, explain to me (besides bad writing) why Arya and the Hound,two pretty wanted people. would just be allowed to walk away from the vale like nothing happened?