Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

ADLT

make u feel sum type a wave
Daps
Reppin
choom gang
davos at the world cup
COkU5vh.jpg

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Peter Parker got banned from the thread. I'd rather not ban anyone, ever, but we've had people all day and night complaining about this guy. Literally nonstop complaining.

This thread is a train wreck due to the constant spoiling/dry spoiling. I was gonna lock the thread because it's so fukked up at this point it's virtually impossible to edit out everything that people reported, but that wouldn't be fair to the fans of the show.

For future reference, unless G.R.R. Martin himself calls you up, and says "hey, Character A or Location B will never be in the show", then don't discuss book shyt that could, at some point in the distant future, be in the show. Why this is so difficult to grasp, I have no idea.

Fred.
:blessed:

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would a Little Person realistically be able to kill a woman? I wonder what the strength comparisons are?:ld:

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
Perhaps but the height advantage is big. The way she died seemed unreasonable. If a dude is choking you on the bed why didn't she just do a roll off it or reach back and grab his head?

Breh they had a giant, shooting a big ass bow and arrow, over a magical wall of ice...

:mjlol: @ seemed unreasonable!

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Tyrion choking Shae out is completely believable ...

It's a culmination of the rage that was bubbling during this whole situation. Now the woman he loved, sold him out, and is fukking his father, who constantly shyt on him? Come on son...

Very reasonable that he'd develop abnormal strength in that moment in time.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tyrion choking Shae out is completely believable ...

It's a culmination of the rage that was bubbling during this whole situation. Now the woman he loved, sold him out, and is fukking his father, who constantly shyt on him? Come on son...

Very reasonable that he'd develop abnormal strength in that moment in time.
Shae got hit with that Rolento Ultra 2

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Breh

The more people I talk to about this show the more I realize that most watchers really don't know what the fukk is going on

I'm not even shocked that he doesn't know

Crazy how many people didn't understand the coin to Braavos considering that it was a Season 2 finale moment and it was shown in the pre-episode recap

Back before I even had read the series, when I saw that Jaqen coin scene that shyt was firmly implanted into my brain and I never would have forgotten it.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy how many people didn't understand the coin to Braavos considering that it was a Season 2 finale moment and it was shown in the pre-episode recap

Back before I even had read the series, when I saw that Jaqen coin scene that shyt was firmly implanted into my brain and I never would have forgotten it.
Man it's gotten to a point where I hardly talk about the show to people outside of this board.

They don't know that Aemon is a Targ

People still manage to forget that the Hound and Mountain are brothers :mindblown:

My breaking point was having to explain that Jon and Ramsay Snow are not brothers :beli:

"Damn how many b*stards did Ned have????" :ohhh:

:dahell: