Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Man it's gotten to a point where I hardly talk about the show to people outside of this board.

They don't know that Aemon is a Targ

People still manage to forget that the Hound and Mountain are brothers :mindblown:

My breaking point was having to explain that Jon and Ramsay Snow are not brothers :beli:

"Damn how many b*stards did Ned have????" :ohhh:

:dahell:
Explaining to my dad over and over that Ramsay is a Bolton but also a b*stard, that's why his last name is Snow :snoop:

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Finally caught that finale :banderas:

Shae really proved hoes aint loyal and Tyrion found out the hard way :manny:

I was hoping Cersei would die.

That battle scene with Brinne and The Hound :whoo: you could tell his ego, pride, and self esteem was at an all time low. He kicked her between the legs like he was punting from the 5 yd line :mjlol:

Why didn't the guards men tell Arya that her sister or Littlefinger or even Peter were still at the castle....

What's Arya next move, she's rolling dolo now :lupe:

Those dragons can't be tamed....

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Finally caught that finale :banderas:

Shae really proved hoes aint loyal and Tyrion found out the hard way :manny:

I was hoping Cersei would die.

That battle scene with Brinne and The Hound :whoo: you could tell his ego, pride, and self esteem was at an all time low. He kicked her between the legs like he was punting from the 5 yd line :mjlol:

Why didn't the guards men tell Arya that her sister or Littlefinger or even Peter were still at the castle....

What's Arya next move, she's rolling dolo now :lupe:

Those dragons can't be tamed....

Because plot device, that's why. Ultimately the plot has to follow the books, so they couldn't have had Arya at the Eyrie. The show just let the plot hole be.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:upsetfavre:Sorry but shes 8 at best. His baby momma is a 10/10 though.

Raffella+Fico+Selling+Viriginity+Buy+House+W3OlGn3UhUGl.jpg

:blessed:

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
have you been to any world cup matches yet?

Nah. There are none in my town. Even if there were, I'm not crazy about football. I watch Brazil's matches on television, the rest I just check the score. I do not believe we will win, to be honest, but I can't be minded to cheer for anyone else regardless. I believe in Germany, but if Brazil makes it, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Because plot device, that's why. Ultimately the plot has to follow the books, so they couldn't have had Arya at the Eyrie. The show just let the plot hole be.

oh ok, cuz i read the books a long tome ago and i didnt remember that part with her and the hound, in fact this particular incident in the book, when arya sailed to braavos was what made me stop reading the books, cuz instead of bringing the story to a close it looked like he was just getting started

• Dap
Reactions: no.
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
oh ok, cuz i read the books a long tome ago and i didnt remember that part with her and the hound, in fact this particular incident in the book, when arya sailed to braavos was what made me stop reading the books, cuz instead of bringing the story to a close it looked like he was just getting started

Thats cause he was breh :heh:

Books 1-3 = Act 1
Book 6 = Act 2
Book 7 = Act 3
Books 4&5 = Filling in the gaps from an originally planned 5 year time jump

Safe to say he didn't follow his original outline for a trilogy

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Thats cause he was breh :heh:

Books 1-3 = Act 1
Book 6 = Act 2
Book 7 = Act 3
Books 4&5 = Filling in the gaps from an originally planned 5 year time jump

Safe to say he didn't follow his original outline for a trilogy
lol, i may have given up to soon

i was just like how the fukk are the starks gonna clap back and get the north back if their only real killa is sailing away from westeros? :why:
(jon snow wasnt getting any shine in the books at that point, from what i remember)