Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I think a lot of people who watch don't pay enough attention. You cant go to the kitchen and make a sandwich for 10 mins and not miss anything. This show requires you to hear every line and watch every scene closely to really take in the story. My wife claims its her favorite show but she is browsing instagram through 75% of it :dahell: drives me insane. Its a 50 minute show. You can't dedicate yourself to paying attention for that long if it's something you really enjoy watching? The only time i was confused was the first 2-3 eps of the first season and after that its not hard to follow if you pay close attention.

Not trying to pick on whoever said this so if it was someone reading this then :whoa:, but after episode 9 there was a dude on here talking about how he didn't like the episode that much and he spent most of the episode browsing the internet in a different window on his computer

Its like :mindblown:well maybe thats the reason you didn't like it much, because you didn't see all the fantastic details and fight choreography and cinematography

Last edited:

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Not trying to pick on whoever said this so if it was you then :whoa:, but after episode 9 there was a dude on here talking about how he didn't like the episode that much and he spent most of the episode browsing the internet in a different window on his computer

Its like :mindblown:well maybe thats the reason you didn't like it much, because you didn't see all the fantastic details and fight choreography and cinematography

lol...I agree you do have to give your undivided attention or you'll miss key details.

That said, ep 9 wasn't all that to me. That said, I'd put this season as one of if not THE best in the shows history.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Yall nyggas thought shyt was sweet huh?
tumblr_n79568PPBi1qmfr3fo1_250.gif

All season long cats throwing shots from Dorne to the Wall talking bout "Struggle Stannis"
tumblr_n6ep0gu5Ur1qgfbkmo1_250.gif

"He aint about that pimp life he about that simp life"
tumblr_mju3jlcaUG1qfv91lo3_250.gif

"His wife is the best abortion doctor in all of westeros"
tumblr_n70gu2aq4a1rhamj6o1_r1_250.gif

Ugly shyt about lotion and dry skin Shireen too
tumblr_n3f8feCuM71qeybv0o3_r1_250.gif
but now?

tumblr_n795j3n2bc1tsq3t7o2_250.gif
tumblr_n795j3n2bc1tsq3t7o1_250.gif

We got an army again motherfukkers!!!

Mance Rayder trying to come through the wall and fukk up the one true kings realm? Nights Watch needs help but is ignored by all the pretenders?? Who comes through when it matters most???
tumblr_n79fmr5jlg1spao6ho7_r1_250.gif

I said from jump street that Stannis Baratheon aint got no beef with Starkset and if Ned was alive he would have DEFINITELY rode with Stannis cause they cut from the same cloth and real recognize real.

tumblr_n7908a7h6e1qcmptjo1_500.gif

tumblr_n7908a7h6e1qcmptjo2_500.gif

tumblr_n7908a7h6e1qcmptjo3_500.gif

So #Nightwatch set and #Starkset I know in the game of thrones you win or you die and yall been taking some losses lately. Bend the knee to the one true king Stannis of the house Baratheon and you will have peace prosperity and you will also have above all JUSTICE:wow: Yall see Lord Snow he knows what Stannis is all about he is not the king westeros wants but he is the king that westeros needs.

Lannister set yall all fukked up Tywin dead and Tyrion on the run so now Cersei is running the game of thrones for yall set? This what whom yall place your faith???? Stannis making
tumblr_n3mqbo0q771qfoyyio6_r4_250.gif
moves and yall aint even know it. What do you think is going to happen when Stannis comes down to kings landing again with no Tywin or Tyrion to save yall????
tumblr_n3mqbo0q771qfoyyio3_r2_250.gif

#Targset I dont even need to get at yall the dragons are going to burn Pawgleesi kingdom to the ground themselves Stannis aint even worried about Mereen she can have that kingdom of ash:laugh:

With that being said the rest of you cats know the drill If your knee dont bend it can be broken:birdman:

#Stannisset
tumblr_n508zy2ub91qc0dmqo1_250.gif

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

All season long cats throwing shots from Dorne to the Wall talking bout "Struggle Stannis"

but now?

Mance Rayder trying to come through the wall and fukk up the one true kings realm? Nights Watch needs help but is ignored by all the pretenders?? Who comes through when it matters most???

I said from jump street that Stannis Baratheon aint got no beef with Starkset and if Ned was alive he would have DEFINITELY rode with Stannis cause they cut from the same cloth and real recognize real.

So #Nightwatch set and #Starkset I know in the game of thrones you win or you die and yall been taking some losses lately. Bend the knee to the one true king Stannis of the house Baratheon and you will have peace prosperity and you will also have above all JUSTICE:wow: Yall see Lord Snow he knows what Stannis is all about he is not the king westeros wants but he is the king that westeros needs.

Lannister set yall all fukked up Tywin dead and Tyrion on the run so now Cersei is running the game of thrones for yall set? This what whom yall place your faith???? Stannis making
moves and yall aint even know it. What do you think is going to happen when Stannis comes down to kings landing again with no Tywin or Tyrion to save yall????

#Targset I dont even need to get at yall the dragons are going to burn Pawgleesi kingdom to the ground themselves Stannis aint even worried about Mereen she can have that kingdom of ash:laugh:

With that being said the rest of you cats know the drill If your knee dont bend it can be broken:birdman:

#Stannisset
tumblr_mjzyo0CtQB1s4nl4zo1_500.gif

#StannisSet :salute:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
We going to sit here and act like Starving Stannis didn't ask the Gawd Lord Snow what to do?

A true king listens to his subjects from time to time.:wow:

Another reason why Stannis is the king westeros needs you think Joffrey would have ever given Jon Snow an opportunity to even speak directly to him? Stannis is many things being reckless is not one of them:birdman:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

but now?

#Stannisset

Look to your sins, L-set, the night is dark and full of terrors

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
A true king listens to his subjects from time to time.:wow:

Another reason why Stannis is the king westeros needs you think Joffrey would have ever given Jon Snow an opportunity to even speak directly to him? Stannis is many things being reckless is not one of them:birdman:

Stannis is only listening to Davos, the red woman and The Lord of Light. She appears intrigued by the Savior already

:ohlawd:

Stannis can have the crown.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

but now?

#Stannisset

The crown is his already by all rights. And he does what a good king does protect the relm.

Lannisters, Frays and Boltons are all about themselves.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think a lot of people who watch don't pay enough attention. You cant go to the kitchen and make a sandwich for 10 mins and not miss anything. This show requires you to hear every line and watch every scene closely to really take in the story. My wife claims its her favorite show but she is browsing instagram through 75% of it :dahell: drives me insane. Its a 50 minute show. You can't dedicate yourself to paying attention for that long if it's something you really enjoy watching? The only time i was confused was the first 2-3 eps of the first season and after that its not hard to follow if you pay close attention.

That's all I'm saying. The shyt ain't that hard to keep up with if you just pay attention

That phone shyt always has me :damn:

*Important dialogue scene* *nikka starts checking phone for 5 minutes*

:dahell:

*Music changes into some action shyt* *nikka looks up*

:dwillhuh: Damn bro what happened????

:damn: DON'T ASK ME SHYT NIKKA WATCH THE FUKKING SHOW

shyt is too annoying

Last edited:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

but now?

#Stannisset

You see... That's cool and all, I was definitely all :gladbron: to see Stannis make his grand appearance, but the bolded.... The bolded gives me pause, friend. There's only one king I ever mean to bend the knee to.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
You see... That's cool and all, I was definitely all :gladbron: to see Stannis make his grand appearance, but the bolded.... The bolded gives me pause, friend. There's only one king I ever mean to bend the knee to.

You can bend your knee over his grave u dumb fukk :mjlol: