Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
oh ok, i wasnt thinking there were any towns around,

but i suppose that would work

i am breh, the other issue is that the area before the vale is filled with those barbarian tribes, that was where lady stark and tyrion got attacked in S1 in S2, so how did both brienne and the hound get through that?

but i figure the tribes got wiped out when they signed up to work for the lannisters

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Man it's gotten to a point where I hardly talk about the show to people outside of this board.

They don't know that Aemon is a Targ

People still manage to forget that the Hound and Mountain are brothers :mindblown:

My breaking point was having to explain that Jon and Ramsay Snow are not brothers :beli:

"Damn how many b*stards did Ned have????" :ohhh:

:dahell:

I don't think you realize how many character on this show.:yeshrug: Can't expect everyone to remember every detail

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Crazy how many people didn't understand the coin to Braavos considering that it was a Season 2 finale moment and it was shown in the pre-episode recap

Back before I even had read the series, when I saw that Jaqen coin scene that shyt was firmly implanted into my brain and I never would have forgotten it.

Man it's gotten to a point where I hardly talk about the show to people outside of this board.

They don't know that Aemon is a Targ

People still manage to forget that the Hound and Mountain are brothers :mindblown:

My breaking point was having to explain that Jon and Ramsay Snow are not brothers :beli:

"Damn how many b*stards did Ned have????" :ohhh:

:dahell:
No shots at #Targset, but I realized that most of those people who never remember shyt and always have to have simple shyt explained to them are those who only watch for the dragons and wizards and other magical shyt. Those who are always complaining about the lack of action or too much talking. Etc. I had to explain to a friend why Arya got en garde when she heard the name Podrick Payne, as if she didn't spend half this season and the last saying she was going for Illyn Payne. It might just be me though.

I don't think you realize how many character on this show.:yeshrug: Can't expect everyone to remember every detail
You sorta can, bro.

raff

Rookie
Daps
arya has the potential to be the best fighter....she would destroy the mountain in a fight

jalen-rose-owned-by-nick-van-excel-towel-throw-nba.gif

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
I think a lot of people who watch don't pay enough attention. You cant go to the kitchen and make a sandwich for 10 mins and not miss anything. This show requires you to hear every line and watch every scene closely to really take in the story. My wife claims its her favorite show but she is browsing instagram through 75% of it :dahell: drives me insane. Its a 50 minute show. You can't dedicate yourself to paying attention for that long if it's something you really enjoy watching? The only time i was confused was the first 2-3 eps of the first season and after that its not hard to follow if you pay close attention.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
the other little thing i didnt get was what was the deal with the horses? who took them and how did arya end up in a horse after?

she had silver, we know that....

:why:

Arya has had the horse since episode 1 of the season. She has been riding around on it all season.

It was obviously tied up somewhere in the mountains of the Vale, they just didn't bring their horses up to the Bloody Gate.

As far as Pod and Brienne's horses go, I thought it was pretty clear that Pod fukked up with tying them up and the horses got away.