Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
That doggie looks mad demonic. I remember that basement scene :lupe:

Who's y'all's favorite direwolf? To me it's Nymeria (wild pack gawdess) > Ghost >>>>>>> Summer > Grey Wind > Shaggydog >>>>>>>> R.I.P. Lady

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Who's y'all's favorite direwolf? To me it's Nymeria (wild pack gawdess) > Ghost >>>>>>> Summer > Grey Wind > Shaggydog >>>>>>>> R.I.P. Lady
I love them all but my favorite has to be Ghost and RIP to Grey Wind and Lady :to:
tumblr_mv5yggLxiF1qcu3vno1_500.gif

• Dap
Reactions: no.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
wait a shyt..

Jaime and Tyrion were brothers :ohhh:
:leostare:

You must've been all kinds of confused. I actually know somebody who can't keep the relationships straight like that so it is possible to watch it and not know that but still know what's going on.

But still.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leostare:

You must've been all kinds of confused. I actually know somebody who can't keep the relationships straight like that so it is possible to watch it and not know that but still know what's going on.

But still.

To be real most people don't have time to watch the show

I didn't watch until somebody gave me seasons on USB, and I watched them all in a small gap

if you're watching one episode at a time week by week you not gonna remember any of that shyt

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
So it this the end of year Power Rankings based on show info only?

1. Stannis Set (
gn-arrow.png
) - Stannis has a loan, an army, a fire crotch witch, and a rightful claim to the throne. Realistically, he had a shot at sieging King's Landing if it weren't for Tyrion's wildfire gambit and Tywin rollin' up behind them. With both of them out of KL, Stannis has a legit shot at it now.

2. Team Lannister (
rd-arrow.png
) - They lost two of their biggest assets in Tywin/Tyrion, but at the end of the day, they still have the throne and still have a connection with the Tyrells. That crazy bytch Cersei is now unabated to do whatever she wants in KL. Will she rise to the occasion and become a ruthless puppet master who continues Lannister tradtions? Or will she be content in sucking her brother's dikk erryday?

3. TargSet - Who knows what's up with this team. They could be GOATs or career underachievers. They have an army, vets, dragons, a claim to the throne ... it's all lined up, but they're busy spinning their wheels in the mud in the East listening to goat farmers ans shyt. They're like an overhyped Euro prospect that no one can project. They might be Dirk Nowitzki, they might be Toni Kukoc, or they might be Darko Milicic.

4. StarkSet Rookie Class '14 (
gn-arrow.png
) - While a couple of years away from making real noise, this lowkey core looking like the top 5 of the 2003 NBA Draft. Jon looking like Ned Jr. while getting tutored on leadership by some of the biggest vets in the land. Sansa getting put onto social tricks by Baelish. Bran about to get on dat dere next level warg time. Arya taking a trip to understudy with Ghostface Killah. The only question is when they will link up to take their talents back to Winterfell.

5.(tie) House Bolton (new) - I hate these fukkboys, but ultimately they just rolled the North.

5.(tie) House Arryn/Baelish (new) - Baelish is now sitting on two kids with powerful names that he can work his social games on. He's in a great defensive position in the Vale, but it sounds like the inhabitants don't generally branch out on offense and strictly play D like a Thibodeau team, so there's a glass ceiling of where this can go for now.
:dead: