Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
"1 year old Usain Bolt just learned to take his first step today, and Jamaica think he's a problem?" :mjlol:

We aint sweatin no one out there across the sea. How many ships you got? :mjlol:
How your little pawg gonna control 3 dragons by herself? :mjlol:
How many winters them Unsullied survive through?:mjlol:
You really think Jamaicans gave a damn when Usain Bolt took his first step?
gdb.gif

How did not sweating anyone out there across the sea work last time, breh?
gdb.gif

She's captured cities and killed warlocks with those dragons, I think she can handle them breh
gdb.gif

The Unsullied went through the toughest training of any warrior and feel no pain. They ain't worried about copping some North Face coats
gdb.gif

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
yup

(Howland Reed is the father of the two kids Bran meets in S3)

7 against 3. And only Ned and Reed survived :wow:

everytime i see that video i get goosebumps. that voice that narrates it is perfect lol.

"i looked for you at the trident...i looked for you with king aerys" but they werent in either place. then gerold hightower goes "the kingsguard does not flee, then or now" why would they be guarding lyanna if they are supposed to be guarding the king. ned also says he thought they would be with viserys and william darry across the narrow sea and hightower goes "darry is a good man, loyal and true, but he is not of the kingsguard". mad clues right there as to who those 3 kingsguard members thought was the true king.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
He died before the wedding. That was who Edmure was shooting flaming arrows at floating down the river.
See, this is why I'm currently rewatching GoT. When I originally watched GoT for the first time back in December, I knew very little about it. So a lot of details & scenes on the show & references to stuff that took place before the show/books went over my head & I didn't understand some things. This forum & especially the ASOFAI wiki site has been helpful. I done basically read every notable character's backstory & storylines from the Book 1 & 2 and other stuff.

Now that I'm rewatching Season 1, I'm able to pick up & understand ALL the details & references that went over my head the first time I watched it. For example:

1. I didn't realize that The Hound's older brother The Mountain was on this show.
2. I didn't realize how cold Catlyn was to Jon Snow in the first couple of episodes.
3. I didn't quite understand that whenever a character is telling a random story on the show, they're talking about the back history that takes place before the show/books.
4. I confused Lancel Lannister with Loras Tyrell (Probably because Lancel dress liked a flamboyant fakkit). I thought Lancel was the dude that shaved Renley's chest & went down on him. :scusthov:
5. I didn't know the difference between the King's Guard, The City Watch/Goldcloaks, & the Lannister's own Guards.
6. Theon is basically a glorified servant in the Stark Household, despite being a Ward. I didn't know folks were making fun of him for being a prisoner.
7. Jory Cassel is a notable character

That's some of them off the top of my head.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Not that it matters now but...

I was reading Aryas first chapter in book 1 and forgot the Robb and Joffrey had dueled in Winterfell.
With the practice swords it was pretty even
:whoo:

So ur telling me this dude Joffrey was even with Robb with the steal
:snoop:

:pacspit:
@robb
Thats not my king
He deserved death

So either Joffrey is nicer with the sword than we think or Robb is weaker or Arya is just a goddesses with it
a smaller Brienne​
First off, :pacspit: at you for disrespecting the king in the north. He was a good man who made one huge mistake and was betrayed by his bannermen. The North Remembers. :demonic:

OT: I think Robb took it easy on joffrey. I'm sure Ned taught them to respect the position of power. I also think that Joffrey is nicer with the sword than we think. He is Robert Baratheon's son after all. There's a difference between being a bytch on the battlefield and being handy with the steel.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
First off, :pacspit: at you for disrespecting the king in the north. He was a good man who made one huge mistake and was betrayed by his bannermen. The North Remembers. :demonic:

OT: I think Robb took it easy on joffrey. I'm sure Ned taught them to respect the position of power. I also think that Joffrey is nicer with the sword than we think. He is Robert Baratheon's son after all. There's a difference between being a bytch on the battlefield and being handy with the steel.

if i remember correctly, robb actually got the better of joffrey and then joffrey said something like "big deal, those are fake swords. i woulda merked you with real ones p*ssy" and then they wanted to fight for real and ser rodrick didnt let them. i gotta look it up tho.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
if i remember correctly, robb actually got the better of joffrey and then joffrey said something like "big deal, those are fake swords. i woulda merked you with real ones p*ssy" and then they wanted to fight for real and ser rodrick didnt let them. i gotta look it up tho.
That's exactly what happened.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
That's exactly what happened.
i guess i should spoiler this since its in the first book and doesnt happen on the show but whatever

ser rodrick after stopping bran and tommen's duel (which bran kicked tommens ass in) : enough! well fought. lew, donnis, help them out of their armor" he looked around "prince joffrey, robb, will you go another round?"

robb, already sweaty from the previous bout moved forward eagerly: "gladly"

joffrey moved into the sunlight in response to ser rodrick's summons: "this is a game for children ser rodrick, robb may be a child but i am a prince and i grow tired of swatting starks with a play sword"

robb: "you got more swats than u gave joff, are u afraid?"

then it goes on and joffrey fronts like he wants real swords knowing ser rodrick wont give em any.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
ya not ready for Killa Arya
tumblr_n0rm5xsxAs1rri5k6o3_r1_250.gif

Whats targset gonna do when bran takes over those dragons professor x style, the unsullied and dothraki are tripping in 5 feet of snow while being attacked by northerners and khaleesi gotta shoot the 1 D with arya?

tumblr_n0remaqdEA1qiaxzfo2_250.gif
dont forget about the wolf pack coming through and bodying the stragglers
Pack-Howl.jpg

if targset does make it over to the 7 kingdoms. (and thats a BIG IF). they better stay their ass in the south :usure:. shyt will get real ugly real quick, if they try to march up north :jawalrus:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Prepping for post-episode sonnings. Just went through all 1600 posts to make these lists :whew:

If I got you in the wrong set let me know now, aint no switching sides later:ufdup:

Better see my green go up if I see you using these tags too:ufdup:

#StarkSet Snowgang a.k.a. Da Gawds
@Adam3000 @Christian3o5 @BonafideDefacto @tru_m.a.c @mson @R.E.N. Spells Ren @macpat @AkaDemiK @HookersandIceCream @Skilltastrophy @hexagram23 @PewPew @beanz @FukkAPaidEmail @Sincere Noble @Malik @Lord Beasley @Piff Perkins @Method Man @Twitter @CJ @Uh Oh @chemicalsword @LeVraiPapi @Scott Summers @detroitwalt @Randy Marsh @dabestkeptsecret @irishfury @Triggermatic

#TargSet
@obarth @Uptown WaYo87 @Don Drogo @duck @storyteller @Jax @dem bath salts @nairdas @Recca Gatsby @Torrential @Abso831 @5StarElite @Dirty Mcdrawz @MrTV4 @3rdLetter @bythepowercosmic @southsideblk @$$$HotBoyRonald$$$ @We Ready @Real @saysumthinfunnymike @Sonny Corinthos @Van Taak @O.Red @Microfracture @MarsPunka

#StannisSet
@DonkeyPuncher718 @daemonova @Soundbwoy @Ari Gold Bawse @K-Deini @Bud Bundy @Jazzy B. @fact @Foxmulder @Diunx

#NightsWatchmen
@bboystyle @Mikey2Toes

#TeamLittlefinger
@Francis White @DEAD7

#LannisterSet
@DANJA @Long_Live_The_Kane @Shogun @JuvenileHell @Pifferry @ChillSwitch @ltheghost @LostOne @MilesTailsPrower @ReggieFlare @The G.O.D II

#TeamMartell
@Rob Van Ham @Arianne Martell @TheTwista @Nymeria @TheStoicGhost

#TeamBolton
@Ramsay Bolton

#TeamKrakken
@jericho

Yet to commit/Unknown:ufdup:
@Exiled Martian @daze23 @satam55 @T-K-G @TheGreatShowtime
Probably missed a few others

Last edited:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Prepping for post-episode sonnings. Just went through all 1600 posts to make these lists :whew:

If I got you in the wrong set let me know now, aint no switching sides later:ufdup:

Better see my green go up if I see you using these tags too:ufdup:

#StarkSet Snowgang a.k.a. Da Gawds
@Adam3000 @Christian3o5 @BonafideDefacto @tru_m.a.c @mson @R.E.N. Spells Ren @macpat @AkaDemiK @HookersandIceCream @Skilltastrophy @hexagram @PewPew @beanz @FukkAPaidEmail @Sincere Noble @Malik @Lord Beasley @Piff Perkins @Method Man @Twitter @CJ @Uh Oh @chemicalsword @LeVraiPapi @Scott Summers @detroitwalt @Randy Marsh @dabestkeptsecret @irishfury @Triggermatic

#TargSet
@obarth @Uptown WaYo87 @Don Drogo @duck @storyteller @Jax @dem bath salts @nairdas @Recca Gatsby @Torrential @Abso831 @5StarElite @Dirty Mcdrawz @MrTV4 @3rdLetter @bythepowercosmic @southsideblk @$$$HotBoyRonald$$$ @We Ready @Real @saysumthinfunnymike @Sonny Corinthos @Van Taak @O.Red @Microfracture @MarsPunka

#StannisSet
@DonkeyPuncher718 @daemonova @Soundbwoy @Ari Gold Bawse @K-Deini @Bud Bundy @Jazzy B. @fact @Foxmulder @Diunx

#NightsWatchmen
@bboystyle @Mikey2Toes

#TeamLittlefinger
@Francis White @DEAD7

#LannisterSet
@DANJA @Long_Live_The_Kane @Shogun @JuvenileHell @Pifferry @ChillSwitch @ltheghost @LostOne @MilesTailsPrower @ReggieFlare @The G.O.D II

#TeamMartell
@Rob Van Ham @Arianne Martell @TheTwista @Nymeria @TheStoicGhost

#TeamBolton
@Ramsay Bolton

#TeamKrakken
@jericho

Yet to commit/Unknown:ufdup:
@Exiled Martian @daze23 @satam55 @T-K-G @TheGreatShowtime
Probably missed a few others
damn nobody rocking with team theon :mjlol: