Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Didn't Stannis hid his ass for a year eating rats cause he was afraid to fight? :usure:

Viserion and baby dragon Rhaegal would fukk stannis whole army on some.
tumblr_n08b8qtmOW1tpl76co1_250.gif

Drogon wouldn't even be needed.
video? :gladbron:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
even if u are trolling I can see where you are coming from but i think u have it wrong the season sucked but the final epi was good. I felt this finale was a sweet treat to the fans for 4 seasons of loyalty, we had story progression, an epic battle and pivitol deaths what more can 1 ask for..We endured plodding in the name of character exposition (and buildup) for 75% of the season I think we were owed an episode like that
I disagree. I think this was the best season and it far from sucked. Pretty much every episode was excellent. The dialogue between all the characters this season was top notch. In fact I drank the seasons 4-1-3-2

Another question, why did Dany HAVE to chain the dragons? Why couldnt they just be allowed to roam free in those catacombs, they appeared to be sealed, no?

They didnt build up the destruction of the dragons enough for me. They have two clips where they showed common folk complain to her about them, and that was enough for her to banish them to chains? I dunno, something about that felt funny
Chained them because what was to stop them from flying out next time food was brought in to feed them. I don't think the dragons would fall for that trick a 2nd time to get locked up again.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Im starting to feel like the show isnt enough for me. I might start reading the books this week brehs

The shyt with Jaime/Tyrion was most readers main complaint about the episode, along with the omission of a perfect made for tv ending that may be cut entirely from the series

Honestly, if after 4 seasons you still choose not to read the books then you lost hard. And I dont mean skipping the first two. All of them, front to back with attention to detail. You are missing out on a huge expansion of the world, and also by book 3 a lot of storylines arent the same as the show so there will be a lot of fresh shyt.

You got 9 months to read them before next season and hopefully the next book....get on it, you wont regret it.

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
The shyt with Jaime/Tyrion was most readers main complaint about the episode, along with the omission of a perfect made for tv ending that may be cut entirely from the series

Honestly, if after 4 seasons you still choose not to read the books then you lost hard. And I dont mean skipping the first two. All of them, front to back with attention to detail. You are missing out on a huge expansion of the world, and also by book 3 a lot of storylines arent the same as the show so there will be a lot of fresh shyt.

You got 9 months to read them before next season and hopefully the next book....get on it, you wont regret it.
you know george never gonna release the book:russ:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
you know george never gonna release the book:russ:

Im just glad he told them nikkas how it was going to end. Imagine if he acted like a fakkit and aint tell no one shyt? :mjlol:

This dude said it wont be out before winter of 2015 breh. He like 65. No way he dont die bruh

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Don't see how you can discuss a show going on without spoilers. :what:

Marathoned the season these past 4 days. Solid season. I wouldnt be surprised if Ty survives. Dudes a dope character so I'd be a little disappointed 2 c him offed. So the incest family gonna stay on the throne? :scusthov: Woudnt b shocked if what I think might happens comes true.

Cant wait for next season. A lot of interesting shyt should happen. :ehh:

Khal's fukked up chaining the dragons :ufdup:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
So much in this scene when looking back. Was this the day Littlefinger really stopped giving a fuk? And...how much could have changed if Cersei followed through..