Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls: Jon ain't #starkset they say, how did he identify himself to Stannis?

Came in here to say this too. Just last week people were talking about he renounced his family. :camby:

Like I said then, Night's Watch isn't a House. It's a job. You can be Night's Watch, and Stark, or whoever.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
To who? Scan the thread, literally not one person is like :blessed: "a Cersei scene is coming up guys!"

People tolerated her because she shared screen time with Tyrion and Tywin. And to a lesser extent Jaime. Hell, she's easily the least liked Lannister, next to Joffrey.

Her character is so hated people come up to Lena Headey in real life and say "oh, so you're that one evil bytch from Game of Thrones?" Nobody is checking for House Lannister off the strength of Cersei, let's be real here.

Fred.
:aicmon:

You're gonna gauge the popularity of a female character off the strength of an online forum that mostly consists of geeks and neckbeards?

This show has millions of viewers.

I'm sorry you don't find her a compelling character but you are grossly mistaken if you think that you hold the majority opinion.

If Tywin were a bigger draw he wouldn't be given 1/3 of the screen time.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
:usure: Why #StannisSet on that bend the knee shyt when no one bent the knee:yeshrug:

:obama:And lets not act like Lord Jon Snow then soften up the wildlings and take out the heavy hitters. Dude was prepared to sacrifice his life for the cause after drinking that coconut milk.

:ld:Gotta keep our eye on that Charmed show reject though.

:wow:Ned made the call from the grave on Mance. :salute: RESPECT Lord Eddard Stark

:smugdraper:Let's keep the #Starkset train rolling....

:patrice:If you could choose between being able to walk or being able to fly, which would you select? That's a win for Bran.

Skeletons came out of no where. :to: Jojen

:krs:So thats what happened to Lilly from that horrible movie Mama. She can throw fireballs and shyt now brehs.

Arya went straight :demonic: mode as soon as Podrick identified The Mountain.

This fight had me like :lupe: I was indifferent on who won or loss. But kind of hate it had to be The Mountain.

Valar Morgulis and on to Essos we go.

:skip: I mean can we even call them House of Lannisters at this point? :mjlol:

Started off with c*ntsei sonning her father something vicious and then immediately going fukk her brother.

Not gone lie she had me a lil :takedat: in that scene though.

Then we have Jaime undermining his dad again to free Tyrion who ultimately killed their father.

But lets not act like Tyrion didn't catch that loss though.

Ohh my lion, oh wait not you.:troll:

But he did recover and immediately become president of the #hardonhoes movement.:ehh:

Going out on the shytter has to be one of the worst ways to dies. What I didn't understand is Shae clearly displayed she was a whore at heart yet Tyrion still managed to be offended by the word. shyt had me :dahell:

And just like that I have to downgrade him from president of the #hardonhoes movement to student body president.

Lannisters realy went from top 10 to nothing at all.

Anyway until next season its still...

:win: #Starkset #Wolfgang and #Knightswatch affliated.:wow:
student body president of HOH movement :dead:
You aint gonna understand a bunch of shyt, and that book skips out on Jon, Dany, Stannis, and Tyrions stories.

Feast and Dance run concurrent but with different characters until the last 20% of Dance when it all comes together and the timeline continues forward
u right breh. ima start tomorrow :salute:

breh i could read articles from both you, yall present the GOAT POV (even tho u aint targset lol)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
alright, alright you convinced me breh! @Adam3000 I'm gonna read them books
:blessed:

Reading the books is only half the fun. Just wait until you get introduced to the world of fan theories:wow:

There is so much subtle shyt buried in these books....clues, possible foreshadowing, prophecy, visions.....once you get done with them shyts and log onto westeros.org for the first time and read "A Compendium of Theories" you are gonna be like :mindblown:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
:usure: Why #StannisSet on that bend the knee shyt when no one bent the knee:yeshrug:

:obama:And lets not act like Lord Jon Snow didn't soften up the wildlings and take out the heavy hitters. Dude was prepared to sacrifice his life for the cause after drinking that coconut milk.

:ld:Gotta keep our eye on that Charmed show reject though.

:wow:Ned made the call from the grave on Mance. :salute: RESPECT Lord Eddard Stark

:smugdraper:Let's keep the #Starkset train rolling....

:patrice:If you could choose between being able to walk or being able to fly, which would you select? That's a win for Bran.

Skeletons came out of no where. :to: Jojen

:krs:So thats what happened to Lilly from that horrible movie Mama. She can throw fireballs and shyt now brehs.

Arya went straight :demonic: mode as soon as Podrick identified The Mountain.

This fight had me like :lupe: I was indifferent on who won or loss. But kind of hate it had to be The Mountain.

Valar Morgulis and on to Bravos we go.

:skip: I mean can we even call them House of Lannisters at this point? :mjlol:

Started off with c*ntsei sonning her father something vicious and then immediately going fukk her brother.

Not gone lie she had me a lil :takedat: in that scene though.

Then we have Jaime undermining his dad again to free Tyrion who ultimately killed their father.

But lets not act like Tyrion didn't catch that loss though.

Ohh my lion, oh wait not you.:troll:

But he did recover and immediately become president of the #hardonhoes movement.:ehh:

Going out on the shytter has to be one of the worst ways to dies. What I didn't understand is Shae clearly displayed she was a whore at heart yet Tyrion still managed to be offended by the word. shyt had me :dahell:

And just like that I have to downgrade him from president of the #hardonhoes movement to student body president.

Lannisters realy went from top 10 to nothing at all.

Anyway until next season its still...

:win: #Starkset #Wolfgang and #Knightswatch affliated.:wow:
stannis-upset.gif

you just dont get it :damn: :king: stannis only took pity upon mance cause he owed ned a debt. otherwise mance and his crew wouldve been beheaded, since we have no food to feed them with. dont take our kindness for weakness wolves, that nice deed was a one time thing. now bend the knee or perish! :birdman:

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
:why:Are you people fukking stupid.He went to the fukking wall because of the white walkers and the wildlings.Thats the real threat.Theres no fukking kingdom to rule if the wilding breach the wall and kill the nights watch.The fukking white walkers could walk right through.

:what:What the fukk are you Nikkas watching?:snoop:
OK so how does that earn him money to pay back the iron bank? Will that rally people to his side? No one cared enough about this threat in the first place or even took it serious.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:pachaha:

Just realized I forgot #Targset guess that displays their status on the show so I'll keep it short.

:sas1: Free all the slaves, only to have them enslaved again, or have them sell themselves back to their slave masters:sas2:

:deadmanny: and then enslave your own children.

And what was the point of her giving up the box to NoSwagharis when that nikka hit her with the :umad: the very next morning and dipped on a mission to Mireen or somewhere to never be heard from again.

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
:pachaha:

Just realized I forgot #Targset guess that displays their status on the show so I'll keep it short.

:sas1: Free all the slaves, only to have them enslaved again, or have them sell themselves back to their slave masters:sas2:

:deadmanny: and then enslave your own children.

And what was the point of her giving up the box to NoSwagharis when that nikka hit her with the :umad: the very next morning and dipped on a mission to Mireen or somewhere to never be heard from again.

who is the character in your avy?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:aicmon:

You're gonna gauge the popularity of a female character off the strength of an online forum that mostly consists of geeks and neckbeards?

This show has millions of viewers.

I'm sorry you don't find her a compelling character but you are grossly mistaken if you think that you hold the majority opinion.

If Tywin were a bigger draw he wouldn't be given 1/3 of the screen time.

Are you seriously stanning Cersei to the point that you're dissing the forum you post on?

:what:

This ain't Neogaf. There's a wide, diverse cross section of people from all over the world that post here. You diss the board, you're dissing yourself.

This forum ain't the ones openly dissing the actress to her face, because they can't stand her character. So the idea that she's some kind of mega popular character, and only this board hates her is :heh: as hell. That's like saying only this board hates Skyler White, or Margaret Schroeder.

This is a show with 30+ characters, not even counting side characters. "The bigger draw" has nothing to do with anything. A character doesn't get more/less screen time based on how popular they are, they get it based on their relevance to the story. And Cersei is....was....a major part of the story. But she's never been a draw like Tywin or Tyrion, or had character development like Arya or even Jaime. Or any memorable monologues like Littlefinger. She's only important in relation to other, more interesting/popular characters.

Let's put it like this....do you seriously think fans would want to watch a Cersei-centric episode, like the Jon Snow one from 2 weeks ago? Hell fukking no. She'd have to be naked the entire time, and even that might not be enough.

I can't even believe this is a serious point of contention. Cersei Lannister? Are you for real? :heh:

Fred.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Im starting to feel like the show isnt enough for me. I might start reading the books this week brehs
i'm starting to agree... unlike most, i enjoy getting some backstory and finding out what's been left out.. which is completely different from a spoiler

but damn... the show is leaving out MAJOR things and adding in plot holes.. for no good reason that anybody can tell... then adding in useless love stories and other type nonsense that just messes it up

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
OK so how does that earn him money to pay back the iron bank? Will that rally people to his side? No one cared enough about this threat in the first place or even took it serious.
It doesn't.He's doing it because it's the right thing to do.He has to save the kingdom before he wins it or there will be nothing left.

No on cared cause they are idiots.But we know the real threat is the white walkers.Thats what mellisandre's been saying all along and now with the help of Davos Stannis realizes that.